たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I wonder with all the political updates, will there be different variations of the ending/s in the epilouge, like what if we decided to ally with bergus, conquer dorgania and left alone amagal, or full on conquer every single country or some combination of shit like that? cause that shit is dope, extra effort on the dev if they include every character as well if they're pregnant or not, details like that are just *chef's kiss*

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know where the "tribe elves" are! I need to help them in order to get a couple of scenes in Orchel but i've no idea where they are.
Thanks. :unsure:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anyone know where the "tribe elves" are! I need to help them in order to get a couple of scenes in Orchel but i've no idea where they are.
Thanks. :unsure:
The tribe elves are one of the groups of the elves in Orchel, mostly in the bottom right tent area.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vastro

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I still occasionally have the issue that the visuals freeze, yet the game continues.
Actually, I have that multiple times a day if I sit down one evening to play a few hours (which one can do in this game unlike many others).
Anyone know a fix for this?
Only thing I've found was this:
That looks more like a program than user fix, but I'll try it out.

Edit: Also, a question:
I researched carpentry, but there's no option (or I find none) to actually add a carpenter to the workshop area.
What am I missing?

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I still occasionally have the issue that the visuals freeze, yet the game continues.
I tried the above-linked fix, and it seems to have worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't had a visual freeze since then. Though I admittedly only got a few hours of testing in.

So, am I reading this correctly above that I need both the Carpentry and Goldsmithing research before I can build either?
I can't find an option to do anything with that carpentry research.
Edit: Is it just me, or do all the recently added girls and scenes have the same face?

Last edited:

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
Can someone tell me where the fuck i should interact with the different tree size in brexeet idle ? And pls send picture of u can

• Sad
Reactions: engelos

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone tell me where the fuck i should interact with the different tree size in brexeet idle ? And pls send picture of u can
When you leave the base camp down south, you get to a map with multiple islands. You can interact with the ship to travel between those islands. If you travel east from the base camp island, roughly to the bottom right corner of the map, is an island with a big tree. There is another island with a similar big tree, but you're looking for the island in the bottom right.
On that island, there is a small hedge labyrinth in the top right corner. Inside this labyrinth is where you need to interact with three specific plants in the order of their size to find buttons which open a hole as an entrance to a dungeon in the big tree.

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
When you leave the base camp down south, you get to a map with multiple islands. You can interact with the ship to travel between those islands. If you travel east from the base camp island, roughly to the bottom right corner of the map, is an island with a big tree. There is another island with a similar big tree, but you're looking for the island in the bottom right.
On that island, there is a small hedge labyrinth in the top right corner. Inside this labyrinth is where you need to interact with three specific plants in the order of their size to find buttons which open a hole as an entrance to a dungeon in the big tree.
Ty for ur answer Dev, i frustated after trying interact with the tree or plan in the first island for 30 minute and i looking in walkthrough and that don't explain anything...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes