Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Has anyone got a save where the only the story of the previous version is complete?
And where none of the side characters quests are completed / started

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
would marrying Chiyo while Varea is queen of Amagal will result in a Non-aggression between the two countries??

because I would still like to declare war on Amagal if giving the chance.

should I just not do Amagal Succession then? or can I circumvent this by marrying Chiyo first, and then do the succession.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
would marrying Chiyo while Varea is queen of Amagal will result in a Non-aggression between the two countries??

because I would still like to declare war on Amagal if giving the chance.

should I just not do Amagal Succession then? or can I circumvent this by marrying Chiyo first, and then do the succession.
It won't though the dialogue indicates that it's a noneverbal agreeing.
MC can still prepare for war with them and given that situations of alliances of the MC with the other nations appear, there are also indications for conspiracies that would allow to wage war against a nation in order to protect the female leaders

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
How about new special way to get Amagal, in it's current state it's pretty much devastated, we could invest into the country a lot to get people's approval, then propose to "absorb" the country, to be part of our country. Only possible having an ally at the head, in this case Chiyo's sister.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
I'm trying to start the "Trade Route" quest in Orchel and one of the requirement is "You need the first events with Elina, and Maid Louise, to the point where Elina is now". I spoke to Louise near the throne room and nothing happened after that. Also who is Elina!
Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm trying to start the "Trade Route" quest in Orchel and one of the requirement is "You need the first events with Elina, and Maid Louise, to the point where Elina is now". I spoke to Louise near the throne room and nothing happened after that. Also who is Elina!
Thanks in advance.
Louise should move from the throne room to Ryens personal room and afterwards into the treasure chamber 1 floor below.
Elina is the Daugther of your minister of foreign affairs (orange dress and black twintails as far as I recall).
She starts in the throne room and moves to her room in the noble quarters at some point

Reactions: hanlon23 and Vastro
Aug 2, 2021
Hallo, everyone. When I use the alchemist skill I can see that I have 48/53 craftable items in my list. So I added a list with the items I can craft in the crafting items section below. Because I feel like I already looked everywhere but I can't find the recipe for the remaining 5 items, Can someone please help and tell me what I'm missing and perhaps where I can find it.

1. Big Potion
  2. Elixer
  3. Big TP Potion
  4. Goldbar
  5. Smoke Granade
  6. Golden Cross
  7. Explosiv Granade
  8. Ice Granade
  9. Flash Granade
  10. Holy Granade
  11. Mithrilbar
  12. Map Central South
  13. Map Amagal
  14. Map Begus North
  15. Map Begus South
  16. Soul Lantern
  17. Mixed Food
  18. Magic potion
  19. Steel
  20. White Silver
  21. Fire Protection Potion
  22. Thunder Protection Potion
  23. Water Protection Potion
  24. Ice Protection Potion
  25. Earth Protection Potion
  26. Wind Protection Potion
  27. Light Protection Potinn
  28. Darkness Protection Potion
  29. Jade Ring
  30. Jade Necklace
  31. Fertility Potion
  32. Digusting Food
  33. Poisonus Food
  34. Mushroom Soup
  35. Fried Fish
  36. Fried Mushrooms
  37. Fermented Fish
  38. Berry Potion
  39. Berry Smothie
  40. Cherry Smothie
  41. Sparkling Smothie
  42. Iced Coffee
  43. Cooled Green Potion
  44. Cooled Red Potion
  45. Mead
  46. Magical Enhanced Mithrilbar
  47. Magical Enhanced Mithrilbuckt
  48. Hardened Black Steel

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Louise should move from the throne room to Ryens personal room and afterwards into the treasure chamber 1 floor below.
Elina is the Daugther of your minister of foreign affairs (orange dress and black twintails as far as I recall).
She starts in the throne room and moves to her room in the noble quarters at some point
Okay i found Elina. How do i progress with both of them! I talked to them and basically they just say have a nice day.
Sorry for asking too many questions but the walkthrough doesn't say anything.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Just wanted to say I am really happy seeing this game on the "Latest Update" page years after I first played it (y)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Okay i found Elina. How do i progress with both of them! I talked to them and basically they just say have a nice day.
Sorry for asking too many questions but the walkthrough doesn't say anything.
Have you tried the wiki?
Seems very reliable

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has it actually been confirmed somewhere that Conquest/'War will only take Place after timeskip?
I think it was mentioned that the time will advance in Etaps based on the choices the MC made until than.
For example I could imagine that the traitors in Begus and the rebels in Dorgania will start a war with the government before the Titans make their moves so MC can intervene and change the outcome.
Wether there would be a war with the church of Begus instead if MC chose to ignore Jean and her trouble or the conflict in Dorgania is another question

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Has it actually been confirmed somewhere that Conquest/'War will only take Place after timeskip?
Wars will take place during the time skip events. You can only prepare for possible wars in the "current" time.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The developer said it.

There is one War ALPHA SYSTEM(it will not affect the game) reading the book in Ryen room.. But you can only use the vanguards in Amagal.

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
just got quite a few of my files corrupted after a drive partition change...
anyone have and would be willing to share an all good path (castle all the slaves from underground, maid mia, Mai and Dea good path, etc) save at least to version 22.12.06?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes