Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Then go with that.
Main story is a key to many things so finishing it to current completion point is a good way to start off. :whistle::coffee:
Also try to interact with the all food Items on the table south of Elina than talk to Louise.
The coat next to the present table also triggers an Event... not to mention the Iron chest guarded by the 2 soldiers
After playing some more and pretty much advancing until the last main quest i found out it didn't change anything. But by chance i found out that it's actually Dea's questline that moves Louise and Elina. You just have to talk to Lousie and Elina first when Dea shows up in front of the castle and when you progress Dea's story both girls will move away from the throne room.
Thanks for the help guys.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
After playing some more and pretty much advancing until the last main quest i found out it didn't change anything. But by chance i found out that it's actually Dea's questline that moves Louise and Elina. You just have to talk to Lousie and Elina first when Dea shows up in front of the castle and when you progress Dea's story both girls will move away from the throne room.
Thanks for the help guys.
Strange they always moved after I did the Old Barracks quest, rescued Mira from the ghost and had Mira in the party when I talked to Elina.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So do we have any word on when the Main Quest and Timeskip will happen, its been...a long while

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think i did all the quests but i can't get the new stuff. well still have not done the free the slave's. i just hope if you free them they leave the elves alone and i hope you do not lose the pink haired genarel girl that told you she was sorry about you getting back stabed

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Ok how do I get Dea and Mai threesome? I got the sex, I got the beach, her eyes are fixed, and I can have her switch between shrine maiden and china dress at will. What am I missing here?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
With the genderswap lesbian theesome with Mai and Narya? Yeah I got that too.
Mai has threesome scene with Dea and Ryen.
Is this the scene you say you are missing?

1.png

It could be at hidden hotspring, Amaranthe beach, or maybe after/during marriage.
Not sure what else you could be missing.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Strange they always moved after I did the Old Barracks quest, rescued Mira from the ghost and had Mira in the party when I talked to Elina.
I didn't talk to Louise and Elina all this time maybe that's why. When i progressed Dea's questline without talking to Louise and Elina they didn't move but when i talk to Louise and Elina before talking to Dea and progressing her questline made them move.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I didn't talk to Louise and Elina all this time maybe that's why. When i progressed Dea's questline without talking to Louise and Elina they didn't move but when i talk to Louise and Elina before talking to Dea and progressing her questline made them move.
Bruh that's like the basics of rpg gaming: Talk to everyone, interact with everything, grab all that isn't nailed to the floor. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
You downloaded the full game version, and it was still missing a file? oO
In the img/pictures folder should be 12 images starting with Ailluin, 7 full body images and 5 for her sex scene. They're definitely in the full game folder, so I don't know why they should be missing for you in a fresh download. Maybe try the MEGA link instead of HI-Drive, just in case the upload got corrupted somehow.
I know this is an old ass post, however I came looking for help too, Jessy just offers to take me to the world map. I have done the bandit thing. I'm way further than teasing with vampire, and Louise has been in the treasury for fuckin ever with Kaylenith's mom.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know this is an old ass post, however I came looking for help too, Jessy just offers to take me to the world map. I have done the bandit thing. I'm way further than teasing with vampire, and Louise has been in the treasury for fuckin ever with Kaylenith's mom.
try advanceing the main quest

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Mai has threesome scene with Dea and Ryen.
Is this the scene you say you are missing?

View attachment 2406127

It could be at hidden hotspring, Amaranthe beach, or maybe after/during marriage.
Not sure what else you could be missing.
Its what I'm missing yeah. I got the Spring, Amaranthe and their marriage isn't unlocking.

Found the issue: Was missing Nessa

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

asdfghuser

Aug 26, 2020
Did anyone else run into the issue where they cant save? I have to restore 10 hours of gameplay now... Does anyone have a save for good path?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How do I get rid of mithril on warmap so I can make the last trade to increase relationship with dragonia?
If you want to increase relationships with countries then i'd suggest grabbing some jewels from the jewelry shop and then finding a certain succubus in a certain dungeon in Central. :whistle::coffee:

Speaking of which, would be nice if we could invite her to the castle so that i don't need to go to that dungeon all the time.
I think she'd find our fire-type monster girl farm to be quite cozy. :sneaky::coffee:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes