Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
For Louise I think you need to interact with the paperwork on Ryens Desk in his chamber... for elise it might just be bound to the main story.
Neither of them has an actual storyline so far
I tried the desk after talking to Louise and got nothing. Is it Elina or Elise! The walkthrough says Elina?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried the desk after talking to Louise and got nothing. Is it Elina or Elise! The walkthrough says Elina?
Not good with names so go by the Walkthrough.
In any case Ryens Desk will offer new options if you advance with the main story... so just focus on that.

Reactions: Vastro

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'll try advancing the story. Thanks.
So i went and dug a little, i imagine you did not forget anything from this list yeah?:

- When you've done her previous events, Mirel will give you the new quest "About Racism" at the sleeping chambers. This quest brings you to Orchel, where you talk with several elves.
The dialogs with Phyrra and Seldanna will each give you a new quest. Talks with Phyrra again, after her dancing CG scene, to get another CG scene.
Talk with Mirel at the sleeping chambers again after fixing the old bow with Seldanna's help for Mirel's first time CG scene.
- The lengthy quest "Orchel Trading Route" is now available when you talk with Saphielle in Orchel. It requires:
1. The "About Racism" quest from Mirel must be done.
2. The "Old Bow repair" quest from Sledanna must be done
3. The "Alchemy Maniac" quest from Zentha must be done
4. You must've had the dialog with Darude during the main story, where he gave you the permit to enter Dorgania. (Should be a given when you're at Orchel).
5. The storage building near the Red Keep on the overview map needs to be constructed.
6. You must've repaired the Bitterroot farm.
7. You must've finished the events about the tribe elves at Orchel
8. The border to Dorgania needs to be open on both sides.
9. The party needs to know the location of Ebron
10. You need the first events with Elina, and Maid Louise, to the point where Elina is now standing at the noble living quarters, and not in your throne room anymore.
Here is Elina, located in the noble quarters:

1.png
Here is maid Louise in the treasury:

2.png

Vaars

May 6, 2021
The developer said it.

There is one War ALPHA SYSTEM(it will not affect the game) reading the book in Ryen room.. But you can only use the vanguards in Amagal.
I knew that, though this did make it obvious to me that this meant the Wars would only happen post-Timeskip/in Timeskip. They might have been properly implemented before Timeskip, but simply at a later Time in Development. But now its clear To me, especially with Dev clarifying as well

Wars will take place during the time skip events. You can only prepare for possible wars in the "current" time.
Thank you! So that means in a way, that the Option to "Prepare War" with the military advisor is basically like the Pregancies of characters - currently basically a Flag that will Trigger in/ affect a later stage of the Game, during or post-timeskip? Only, instead of triggering Cutscenes or appearance of new Characters (or whatever the Pregnancies cause to happen) , they will trigger Battles/Camapaigns happening during that time?

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
So i went and dug a little, i imagine you did not forget anything from this list yeah?:

Here is Elina, located in the noble quarters:

View attachment 2396946
Here is maid Louise in the treasury:

View attachment 2396947
Hey, Thanks for talking time to reply.
I've done everything except Louise and Elina. In my game both girls are in the throne room and i don't know what i've to do to progress with them in order to get them to the places you've shown here. Someone mentioned that maybe i should progress the main story so i'm not sure.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I've done everything except Louise and Elina. In my game both girls are in the throne room and i don't know what i've to do to progress with them in order to get them to the places you've shown here. Someone mentioned that maybe i should progress the main story so i'm not sure.
Then go with that.
Main story is a key to many things so finishing it to current completion point is a good way to start off. :whistle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also try to interact with the all food Items on the table south of Elina than talk to Louise.
The coat next to the present table also triggers an Event... not to mention the Iron chest guarded by the 2 soldiers

Aug 2, 2021
I found out that the recipes I'm missing for the alchemy skill are the ones for the refined orangium and the 4 skill crystala, but I already researched rhem in the labatory but they still don't show up in my list. Is this a bug or do I need something else to unlock them.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Also try to interact with the all food Items on the table south of Elina than talk to Louise.
The coat next to the present table also triggers an Event... not to mention the Iron chest guarded by the 2 soldiers
Hey thanks. I wouldn't have known about the food and coat otherwise. I'll try doing that and then maybe advance the story and see if i make any progress.

kappappak

Feb 12, 2022
going back to the title after a while, but holy moly, the new characters' artwork is... shockingly different
is there any option to change it back to the old ones?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
going back to the title after a while, but holy moly, the new characters' artwork is... shockingly different
is there any option to change it back to the old ones?
That is because the artists changed.

You will have to try get used to it if you want to play again to the game.

engelos

May 15, 2017
Can someone tell me where the fuck i should interact with the different tree size in brexeet idle ? And pls send picture of u can
thx you friend :cry: but I have disabled and Most of the games are hard .. and I can't send a picture of me, but I love this site f95zone ♥♥ so much this is my world :)

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
The game was good, I hope it can be finalized soon. The real challenge I think only from spire raid. I wonder if there will be unique hard boss (with ultra reward of course) later on.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes