Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you want to increase relationships with countries then i'd suggest grabbing some jewels from the jewelry shop and then finding a certain succubus in a certain dungeon in Central. :whistle::coffee:

Speaking of which, would be nice if we could invite her to the castle so that i don't need to go to that dungeon all the time.
I think she'd find our fire-type monster girl farm to be quite cozy. :sneaky::coffee:
As long as you went the "good route" with the other succubus from Begus there already is someone in the throneroom that you could ask to improve relationships with other countries... I don't recall her price though

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
As long as you went the "good route" with the other succubus from Begus there already is someone in the throneroom that you could ask to improve relationships with other countries... I don't recall her price though
That one harmed one of my valuable party members. I am a proponent of 'an eye for an eye' ideology so.. :whistle::coffee:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
If you want to increase relationships with countries then i'd suggest grabbing some jewels from the jewelry shop and then finding a certain succubus in a certain dungeon in Central. :whistle::coffee:

Speaking of which, would be nice if we could invite her to the castle so that i don't need to go to that dungeon all the time.
I think she'd find our fire-type monster girl farm to be quite cozy. :sneaky::coffee:
I just had this funny image in my Mind of her sitting *inside* one of the Castle's Fireplaces :D

*edit* I just checked for fun, and there actually isn't a singe Fireplace in the Living Quarters. What the Hell?! Now I'm cold!

Also, I just remembered something that has been confusing me for the longest Time: Remember Elina? The noble Girl who basically throws herself at Ryen, Day one? We still have not been able to sex her up. Is that some Kind of Inside Joke, that easiest most obvious girl never being actually available? Or did Dev simply forget about her?

Another Thing that just occured to me: Is there a Counter of total Pregnancies/Marriages somewhere? just for Curiosity's sake, I was just wondering how many Pregnancies/Marriages are possible RN, but the only Way I think I could find out at the moment would be by manually counting all Icons in the CG Room. This sounds like something the Nuns at the Marriage-Temple-Site would be keeping Track of, for Example?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just had this funny image in my Mind of her sitting *inside* one of the Castle's Fireplaces :D

*edit* I just checked for fun, and there actually isn't a singe Fireplace in the Living Quarters. What the Hell?! Now I'm cold!

Also, I just remembered something that has been confusing me for the longest Time: Remember Elina? The noble Girl who basically throws herself at Ryen, Day one? We still have not been able to sex her up. Is that some Kind of Inside Joke, that easiest most obvious girl never being actually available? Or did Dev simply forget about her?

Another Thing that just occured to me: Is there a Counter of total Pregnancies/Marriages somewhere? just for Curiosity's sake, I was just wondering how many Pregnancies/Marriages are possible RN, but the only Way I think I could find out at the moment would be by manually counting all Icons in the CG Room. This sounds like something the Nuns at the Marriage-Temple-Site would be keeping Track of, for Example?
Well the statue in that temple does as it shows an image of all girls either in casual or in their wedding dress.
Regardeing the pregnancy though I'd think the Wiki has something like that

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is that some Kind of Inside Joke, that easiest most obvious girl never being actually available? Or did Dev simply forget about her?
She likely has content planned for her somewhere down the rather long pipeline. :giggle::coffee:
Is there a Counter of total Pregnancies/Marriages somewhere?
No but you can count manually, all you need is to open the cg screen and to count the hearts. :giggle::coffee:
Marriages are possible RN
As Evangelion mentioned, you can see all possible marriages in the church when you interact with the statue. :whistle::coffee:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Well the statue in that temple does as it shows an image of all girls either in casual or in their wedding dress.
Regardeing the pregnancy though I'd think the Wiki has something like that
No but you can count manually, all you need is to open the cg screen and to count the hearts. :giggle::coffee:

As Evangelion mentioned, you can see all possible marriages in the church when you interact with the statue. :whistle::coffee:
I know about the Statue, and at the Moment, that works out easily as there are only very few of them. but that might Change in the Future as well

Regarding Pregnancies, I couldn't find something in the Wiki, and the Characters-Overview-Page doesn't have a Column for "can get Pregnant" (yet, at least), that you could sort by. Even if there was, that doesn't mean there can't also be an In-Game-Way to look it up.

I think a Temple Nun tasked with keeping a full Record of the King's marriages and Children would make sense (Could be a very funny Character BTW, a Virgin Nun who spends all their Time tracking the sexual Exploits of the King... ^^). Alternatively, there could be a simple Completion-Counter like with Crafting Recipes. Counting them in the CG-Room works, yes.
But that is not really a Solution, more like a workaround. What I'm thinking of, is something that solves the Problem of having to use this Workaround.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I know about the Statue, and at the Moment, that works out easily as there are only very few of them. but that might Change in the Future as well

Regarding Pregnancies, I couldn't find something in the Wiki, and the Characters-Overview-Page doesn't have a Column for "can get Pregnant" (yet, at least), that you could sort by. Even if there was, that doesn't mean there can't also be an In-Game-Way to look it up.

I think a Temple Nun tasked with keeping a full Record of the King's marriages and Children would make sense (Could be a very funny Character BTW, a Virgin Nun who spends all their Time tracking the sexual Exploits of the King... ^^). Alternatively, there could be a simple Completion-Counter like with Crafting Recipes. Counting them in the CG-Room works, yes.
But that is not really a Solution, more like a workaround. What I'm thinking of, is something that solves the Problem of having to use this Workaround.
All this stuff is low priority. Dev is busy with more important things.
Maybe he'll fix some counter eventually or something, but i wouldn't expect it to be done soon. :whistle::coffee:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
You can see whether a girl can be pregnant and whether she is is the CG room. If you already had vaginal sex with her but she didn't get pregnant you can also click on "scene" to replay the sex scene and have another chance to get her pregnant

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ryen's "Happiness" variable, which you can see in his status menu, is increased by +1 for each woman he gets pregnant and therefore shows how many girls are pregnant in total.
Oh shit, yeah, we had that haven't we lol totally forgot about it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
You should probably move that to the statue instead to be honest, along with the explanation about what it does.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Ryen's "Happiness" variable, which you can see in his status menu, is increased by +1 for each woman he gets pregnant and therefore shows how many girls are pregnant in total.
Ohhh, interesting! And that is the only Influence on that Variable? If so, then Ryen is a Man of simple Pleasures indeed :D

*Becomes King*: nothing
*Makes Life of entire Kingdom's Population significantly better*: nothing
*Marries one of the most important People of his Life*: nothing
*Knocks up random Village Girl behind a Barn*: Happeynass inkreas!!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ohhh, interesting! And that is the only Influence on that Variable? If so, then Ryen is a Man of simple Pleasures indeed :D

*Becomes King*: nothing
*Makes Life of entire Kingdom's Population significantly better*: nothing
*Marries one of the most important People of his Life*: nothing
*Knocks up random Village Girl behind a Barn*: Happeynass inkreas!!
You know how dragons like to hoard treasure yeah?
Well, Ryen also likes to hoard treasure, being dragonic himself. Only the treasure Ryen likes to hoard is pussy. :sneaky::coffee:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
You know how dragons like to hoard treasure yeah?
Well, Ryen also likes to hoard treasure, being dragonic himself. Only the treasure Ryen likes to hoard is pussy. :sneaky::coffee:
That... actually makes a Lot of Sense. Damn, Renryuu Ascension has now entered the Phase of Fan Theories :D

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone else not seeing required materials (ice feathers, slime essence ect.) for crating in inventory?

Instead you must attempt to make something at the item synthesis bench (which cost 500 gold) per attempt just to see if you have all the required items to make something instead of there being an inventory category or similar world storage item without the cost of 500 gold at every attempt for a particular blueprint.

The issues stem from all the materials (items) needed or related too crafting at the item synthesis bench.

And some (crafting materials) items are split between the two, Item category (which should be solely for character use items; potions, stats ups ect) and Key Item category (which should be solely used for story or quest related items).

And some (crafting materials) items are shown only in one or the other of the Item or Key Item category.

Another issue is a few (crafting materials) items are missing completely in inventory Item or Key Items and the only place they appear is once a blueprint is selected at the Item Synthesis bench.

A suggested fix might be a (new) category under "Item" or another separated inventory space (back pack item, box in the world) just for these items named something like; crafting storage, raw materials or CF materia.

JMTC

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyone else not seeing required materials (ice feathers, slime essence ect.) for crating in inventory?

Instead you must attempt to make something at the item synthesis bench (which cost 500 gold) per attempt just to see if you have all the required items to make something instead of there being an inventory category or similar world storage item without the cost of 500 gold at every attempt for a particular blueprint.

The issues stem from all the materials (items) needed or related too crafting at the item synthesis bench.

And some (crafting materials) items are split between the two, Item category (which should be solely for character use items; potions, stats ups ect) and Key Item category (which should be solely used for story or quest related items).

And some (crafting materials) items are shown only in one or the other of the Item or Key Item category.

Another issue is a few (crafting materials) items are missing completely in inventory Item or Key Items and the only place they appear is once a blueprint is selected at the Item Synthesis bench.

A suggested fix might be a (new) category under "Item" or another separated inventory space (back pack item, box in the world) just for these items named something like; crafting storage, raw materials or CF materia.

JMTC
I haven't the foggiest wth you're talking about, i can see slime essences and other materials in my inventory just fine:

1.png 2.png 3.png

Plus, you can also craft anywhere once Chiyo unlocks her Alchemist skill, for free. :whistle::coffee:
Perhaps you messed around with cheats too much and fucked up your save? Or otherwise broke the game.
Sometimes compression fucks games up as well, so if you got your game from a compressor that could also be the problem.

Last edited:

tlupa

Apr 13, 2022
When will the borders with Dorgania open? I've been playing it for quite some time now and my borders are still closed. Well thank you.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes