zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i still don't have the chick running from the orcs are any of her scenes. i got all the others i also hope for more marrages i ncould what for those scenes too. looking forwerd to more great stuff to come.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
ok i still don't have the chick running from the orcs are any of her scenes. i got all the others i also hope for more marrages i ncould what for those scenes too. looking forwerd to more great stuff to come.
after u meat her to contune her story u need to go to crysthaven dungeon for orc girl

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
help me guys I can't talk to the blacksmith for the first gun squad quest.
Works perfectly fine for me in your save file.
Maybe the map file is not up-to-date. Are you sure you have properly upgrade the game, and not skipped an update when using the update files? Have you tried to re-download the latest full game version? (Copy&Paste the entire save folder content to the new save folder location, including the global and config file)

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Is this game still using "Fake" pregnancy system ? , last time I played this game was 2020 and it was just fake system.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Is this game still using "Fake" pregnancy system ? , last time I played this game was 2020 and it was just fake system.
FAKE?? You want to see Pregnant bellies or something?
I think that not. I can be wrong later and appear 1 or 2 cases.. But not more.

There will be a TIMESKIP someday.. So you will see kids/teens of the pregnant women. However. In the game canon the women will have these children in different years.

Last edited:

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I call it fake because there are many girls in the game and no matter how many you impregnated them none of them show sign of pregnancy. also none of them aware of being impregnated or fear they will have kids.

I feel like I'm playing normal RPGM with fancy text "pregnancy" bait or some sort... well the game itself is good as RPG but pregnant system is pointless so far. there is no point to put fake pregnancy system if dev gonna use time skip and MC will have a lot of children later. there are plenty games that made that way that's why I called it fake pregnancy system because it's pointless to have this system if MC will have a lot of children later as fixed story.

if we gonna have ending that MC will have a lot of children with many girls in his castle after many years passed then there is no point to have this system because impregnated them now or not it won't change the outcome or effect to main story itself so this system deserved to be call "Fake" because it does nothing . but I count that one as gallery to help me remember them and that is all it can do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I call it fake because there are many girls in the game and no matter how many you impregnated them none of them show sign of pregnancy. also none of them aware of being impregnated or fear they will have kids.

I feel like I'm playing normal RPGM with fancy text "pregnancy" bait or some sort... well the game itself is good as RPG but pregnant system is pointless so far. there is no point to put fake pregnancy system if dev gonna use time skip and MC will have a lot of children later. there are plenty games that made that way that's why I called it fake pregnancy system because it's pointless to have this system if MC will have a lot of children later as fixed story.

if we gonna have ending that MC will have a lot of children with many girls in his castle after many years passed then there is no point to have this system because impregnated them now or not it won't change the outcome or effect to main story itself so this system deserved to be call "Fake" because it does nothing . but I count that one as gallery to help me remember them and that is all it can do.
Time skip will happen in several intervalls which will mean Girls will notice their pregnancy, advance through it and finally give birth, though how detailed these changes will be displayed in the game is not known yet.
All that we know is that eventually several small Ryens will run around his castle

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Guys. Does anyone know how to fight Aika? I cannot fight her as she keeps mentioning her sisters and I need to fight her in order to increase my brawler stamp card.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hi Guys. Does anyone know how to fight Aika? I cannot fight her as she keeps mentioning her sisters and I need to fight her in order to increase my brawler stamp card.
If i remember right it's just that, before fighting her you need to find and fight her sisters first or some other brawlers.
I haven't the foggiest where they are, so may want to try wiki. :whistle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If i remember right it's just that, before fighting her you need to find and fight her sisters first or some other brawlers.
I haven't the foggiest where they are, so may want to try wiki. :whistle::coffee:
As far as I recall you need to win a Brawl against the guy in the Capitol and the Orc Trainer in the Academy... also training with the Orc could help.
Though I could also swear that the girl in Begus only talks about her sisters if you already beat her once

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
I'm enjoying the game and it has a ton of diverse content. But it definitely needs some better art on the character avatars, they are just generic rpgmaker faces, and a game of this caliber would be better if it were a bit more unique. Also, enemies just wander around aimlessly, they should actively go after the player.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm enjoying the game and it has a ton of diverse content. But it definitely needs some better art on the character avatars, they are just generic rpgmaker faces, and a game of this caliber would be better if it were a bit more unique. Also, enemies just wander around aimlessly, they should actively go after the player.
Let them come and run into their death than...
I think most Monsters we have seen would be considered intelligent and given the Power the MCs party has mid to late game any enemy would be wiser to just abonden their home and find a new place to stay.
Them patrolling the area makes more sense than chasing the Party.
Also early in the game you really need to pick your battles so avoiding enemies is quiet normal to get several things done, eventually there is no more need to be cautious but that takes some time and better equipment... so early on it would make the game even harder and later in the game it makes hardly any sense.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But it definitely needs some better art on the character avatars, they are just generic rpgmaker faces, and a game of this caliber would be better if it were a bit more unique.
I think the dev is working on that, there is a ton of characters though so it's not gonna be fast.
Also, enemies just wander around aimlessly, they should actively go after the player.
No they should not.
Exploration will become massively annoying if they start to actively pursue. :whistle::coffee:

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
My only problem with this game is inconsistent art. If the art of all the CG of this game is like the art where Ryen kisses Chio then this game is a 10/10 for me. If it's from different artist, as long as it is consistent it's fine for me (9.8/10), but right now the art is really inconsistent and it causes immersion issues for me. Right now this game is 8.5/10.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes