zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When will the borders with Dorgania open? I've been playing it for quite some time now and my borders are still closed. Well thank you.
Do the main story quest till you get to Dorgania, then go meet the king at the capital

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
a couple question
for mia and dia threesome to trigger do i need to be in certain location or have completed certian i have there other sceans beside this and weeding
second question dose aiyana switch location after giving her sword I gave it to her and left and went back to spot she was at to get cg but she not there i didnt teleport in i manual went out and in few times like walkthrew said but

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
a couple question
for mia and dia threesome to trigger do i need to be in certain location or have completed certian i have there other sceans beside this and weeding
second question dose aiyana switch location after giving her sword I gave it to her and left and went back to spot she was at to get cg but she not there i didnt teleport in i manual went out and in few times like walkthrew said but
There is a step-by-step guide for the events of Mai and Dea in the wiki:

Aiyana moves to the pond above the inn in Aldlyn.

Reactions: koko6363

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i only have two quest but i can't get the new stuff talked to the girl with two sides and get the same dialoge. but no marrige stuff. the quest's i got are last chance and the free the slaves are help the king.i want to help the slaves but then there going to just want revange witch would be no diffrent then how the noblies were acting. also i have not found the orc for the one chick.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes