Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
Yes, it’s called “Don’t play the game”
Real helpful. am i just not supposed to be interested in the story? to try the game out? no? i need to put up with every system in a game in order to like it? people eat burgers without onions if they don't like onions, dont be obtuse

unrelated but i tried the game, does it get better? i couldnt get into it at all. im this dragon guy with a black haired girl with me and absolutely nothing at all is explained. go to this cave and complete the trial, ok did it what was that trial? who are you? whats this castle? go to the castle, ok did it will you explain absolutely anything now?

so far the game is just a list of objectives to complete, does that change?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Real helpful. am i just not supposed to be interested in the story? to try the game out? no? i need to put up with every system in a game in order to like it? people eat burgers without onions if they don't like onions, dont be obtuse

unrelated but i tried the game, does it get better? i couldnt get into it at all. im this dragon guy with a black haired girl with me and absolutely nothing at all is explained. go to this cave and complete the trial, ok did it what was that trial? who are you? whats this castle? go to the castle, ok did it will you explain absolutely anything now?

You should not be obtuse man, you are not disliking onions, you are disliking the entire burger!
The game is built upon the RPG turn based system element, like it or not the entire game revolves around this; equipment, bosses, relationships, quests!
You are literally taking out the meat, the onions, the salad and what not from the burger, it remains a walking simulator with management elements that also rely on rpg battles.
What’s the point of playing a game if you don’t like the base structure?
Yes you could use cheats but then you might as well grab a save file.

Gee nothing is explained, there is this thing called “Show don’t tell”, you wanted the game to go like this?
“Hi, I am Ryen an horny draconian guy who really loves sex and this girl who is sucking me dry here is Tsubaki, she is quite the sexual active girl as you can see since she is giving me a blowjob.
We are in central and the old king just died and his heir is coming just to get killed so I can become king and”
The beginning shows you pretty much the situation through dialogues and talking through NPCs.
One even gives you a lore dump, like c’mon man.

I don’t think this game is for you

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
The new country overview system is very awkward, the long-ish delay between each resource drop make it seems like it should be treated as an idle game but the fact buildings don't create a second resource unless you collect the first makes that you can't go idle.

Go to the bedroom, click on the book and go to cheat->all kill attack. Some bosses are immune but it should still be much better
The new country overview system is very awkward, the long-ish delay between each resource drop make it seems like it should be treated as an idle game but the fact buildings don't create a second ressource

Go to the bedroom, click on the book and go to cheat->all kill attack. Some bosses are immune but it's much better
You should not be obtuse man, you are not disliking onions, you are disliking the entire burger!
The game is built upon the RPG turn based system element, like it or not the entire game revolves around this; equipment, bosses, relationships, quests!
Have we been playing the same game? The best part of this game are the story and sex scene, not the gameplay

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I gotta say I really don't like this.
I get what you were trying to go for, dripping the resources for country upgrading. But you went from a simple collection system on the country map to a mobile game like resource clicker where I have to wait 45 seconds for one piece of wood then wait again to transform that into a stick with confusing recipes for things that I don't know that I need for. Knowledge is made at the university with rare resources, pickaxes are made in town but I thought I already had one?
Then I get spammed with requests for rare resources I don't have for reputation that decreases at a rate of 2 per one minute, meaning +20 rep is gone in 10 minutes.
You also have to wait for the resources again, meaning it's sunk cost if you want the reputation. There are 86 resources yet you can only have 75 stacks of 10, with the upgrade to the storehouse. If I have a full stack, I can't collect the resource, meaning the building is effectively stuck, a classic building sim problem.

There's a bug with the Arena saying I need to unlock the country overview, which I already have. I haven't tried using the squad leaders yet or I don't get why I need to build troops at the barracks. But it's fine, I guess.
This all feels more needlessly complicated than it needs to be.
Things like how long it takes to produce something, or how fast reputation goes lower, can be changed to improve the balance and gameplay. I got very little feedback for the test version, that's why I asked for more feedback in the update post, to tweak details like that.
Part of the idea is that you don't wait for a productions, but that you go around and do different things while it's being produced. And for the very long productions, you can leave the map and return later, since you have an item to enter the overview map from anywhere, and the timers continue while you're not on the map.
The idea behind the storage limit is that you don't waste time to needlessly produce everything, but that you base your decisions on what is required for constructions or requests at the moment. Especially if you don't like the system, it shouldn't be the goal to spend time with the production of resources you don't even need right now.
You can throw away resources in the storage screen, but if you produced past the storage limit without even needing the resource, then why produce it anyway? It's not the goal to fill the storage with a huge pile of stuff, but that you plan and think about what you need. That would also save you a lot of wasted time. At least it's my intention for the system to be used in such a way. Maybe it'll turn out that the players don't play like that. :D

Have you done the research in the lab to unlock the arena construction? I forgot to mention this requirement in the text message of the arena.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Things like how long it takes to produce something, or how fast reputation goes lower, can be changed to improve the balance and gameplay. I got very little feedback for the test version, that's why I asked for more feedback in the update post, to tweak details like that.
Part of the idea is that you don't wait for a productions, but that you go around and do different things while it's being produced. And for the very long productions, you can leave the map and return later, since you have an item to enter the overview map from anywhere, and the timers continue while you're not on the map.
The idea behind the storage limit is that you don't waste time to needlessly produce everything, but that you base your decisions on what is required for constructions or requests at the moment. Especially if you don't like the system, it shouldn't be the goal to spend time with the production of resources you don't even need right now.
You can throw away resources in the storage screen, but if you produced past the storage limit without even needing the resource, then why produce it anyway? It's not the goal to fill the storage with a huge pile of stuff, but that you plan and think about what you need. That would also save you a lot of wasted time. At least it's my intention for the system to be used in such a way. Maybe it'll turn out that the players don't play like that. :D

Have you done the research in the lab to unlock the arena construction? I forgot to mention this requirement in the text message of the arena.
This VERY MUCH sounds like a basic Nutaku mobile phone game design, keep prolonging people playing the game by reduceing playability and calling it "game mechanics".
I get the ground idea but your implementation is a complete overkill/failure from my perspective.

Atleast make the game deilver the produces automatically to the storage (new productions need to be started manually) and reduce the counter for the resource decrease while NOT being in the overview map.

If I have to go to the overview map every 5 minutes in order to start a number of productions only to maintain a certain Level of Stats it starts to become a chore instead of fun.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can throw away resources in the storage screen, but if you produced past the storage limit without even needing the resource, then why produce it anyway?
To trade? To sell? To stockpile for the future? :rolleyes::coffee:
Instead we have to throw it away just to free space, imo it's stupid.
If you want to limit how much resources the player is getting then decrease the amount the farms generate.
Like 1 bread per 15mins or something, then i can just go and spend some time grinding raids instead of wasting my time clicking in the overview map. :whistle::coffee:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I am just going to *not* download the newest version.
I prefer the old system to the new "hot mess"
At least for now

Reactions: R_plank

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I have a bug where the Paper research think it's the Religion upgrade and does not unlock the book research.
Also the game is confused as to what is the price of the buldings, for example the work area with the cheesemaker says it cost 5 stones in one sentences then 3 plank 3 stones in the next (the real price being 5 stones). There was also a building that said "you need at least 2 budget to build this" then when I tried to build it said "not enough iron" but I don't remember which
I also occasionally get mithril instead of coal when asking the second mine for coal

Edit : added a save (with a modified extention because f95zone doesn't like .rpgsave files for some reason)

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Really in depth looking game. though on question is their laws or policies to really lewd up the kingdom in some way?? or is this not that type of game?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
At first I thought everyone was overreacting but damn... I just couldn't spend more than 1 hour on this new system. I'm not a big fan of the do something and then come back to it; I want to start something, get it done with and move on. You never get a sense of completion with this new system. There's always something popping up that needs to be done, collected, maintained. Sometimes I would have crafted something and by the time it was done I forgot what the hell I crafted it for in the first place.

I get that being a good king isn't easy and might feel like a burden but I don't want that reflected on me. In the previous version I always tried to make the best possible choices for the people even though it meant I was dirt poor. With this version, I'm starting to regret even choosing the good path for the character options, not just the country rules. If this is what it takes to keep this kingdom happy, healthy and safe then there better be a quest that brings that motherfucker from the intro back to life so he can have his kingdom back because I'm done. As king I now say, FUCK THE PEOPLE!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
so let me get this straight i shouldnt enjoy or even attempt to enjoy a game if i dont like an aspect of it?
The problem is that you don't like the gameplay, a game without its gameplay is a glorified book.
Hence, what fits you is reading books not playing games, (at least not turn-based ones like this one is.)
Plenty of VN's on this site (that ain't turn-based) go nuts. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020

well, what really worried me is how my PC will process this new real time system, it would be pretty much complicated to play at below 20fps, so you could create a option to desactive or active this new system for those who don't want it or who can't play it, but I didn't play the new update yet so I cannot say for sure.

IHC

May 8, 2021
can someone pls tell me what to do to get the "Grey training request"? Because I had a fight with him in Thremten already but see no quest on Aldyn questboard, I can still meet him in Red Keep but that's it, no quest for him.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is this worth getting into if you like ntr/gangbang/sharing content?
To be honest if that's all that you're interested in, then probably no.
There's like 1 ntr scenario, and it has almost nothing to do with mc.
Maybe a few gangbangs, mostly multiple females on mc if i remember right.
And one giant zero of any sharing, if i remember right. :whistle::coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and Nerro
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes