valx8

May 28, 2019
So the country map is now a idle clicker? Is there no auto produce and collect? I really need to produce wood and then collect it?
This is no fun...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So the country map is now a idle clicker? Is there no auto produce and collect? I really need to produce wood and then collect it?
This is no fun...
->
I create "update files" for a test about the changes to fix the overview map from update 23.03.25. You can apply them like the usual update files, when you have the newest public release 23.03.25. The .zip is attached to this post.

Changes:
- The max storage limit was removed.
- All resource production happens automatically in the background now once you have the necessary building for it. Research, training, and constructions still take real time.
- Removed the constant decrease of Reputation, Faith, Freedom, Safety, Magic, Knowledge, Health, and Happiness for your country.
- Fixed a bug with the Paper research.
- Increased Reputation for easy requests from 20 to 30, and for medium requests from 30 to 50.
- Expeditions don't „consume“ the soldiers you send anymore, but expeditions take longer now.
- I created buffs for when you collect country values when they're already at 100:
Faith (+5% M.DEF) [Church, Shrine of Flunis]
Freedom (+3% crit chance) [Streets, Newspaper]
Safety (+5% DEF) [Watchtower, Fire station, Police HQ]
Magic (+5% M.ATK) [Laboratory, University]
Knowledge (+10% experience gained from battles) [School, Library]
Health (+5% M.HP) [Bathhouse, Clinic]
Happiness (+5% ATK) [Bar, Park]
These buffs last for 40 turns in battles (the count is continued from battle to battle and individual for each party member.)
- The Shrine of Flunis now generates Faith, and the laboratory and university generate Magic. (Knowledge comes from the school and library buildings)

The UI still shows the „Storage“ amount, but that'll be removed.
The titlescreen was not changed to the new version number.

I hope these changes will solve a lot of the issues player had with the new system before. Feel free to give me your feedback again, to let me know what turned out well or bad, and if you still see major problems.
The newest update files to apply the changes can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v23-03-25-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-10398539

I'll make a full update to fix the system once all changes are done and tested. Hopefully within today.

Reactions: valx8

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.03.28 has a bunch of changes to the new overview map system to improve it:

- All resource production happens automatically in the background now once you have the necessary building for it. Research, training, and constructions still take real time.
- Removed the constant decrease of Reputation, Faith, Freedom, Safety, Magic, Knowledge, Health, and Happiness for your country.
- The max storage limit was removed. (If you load a save on the overview map, leave and re-enter to refresh the UI, since the storage amount was removed from the interface.)
- Increased Reputation for easy requests from 20 to 30, and for medium requests from 30 to 50.
- Expeditions don't „consume“ the soldiers you send anymore, but expeditions take longer now.
- I created buffs for when you collect country values when they're already at 100:
These buffs last for 40 turns in battles (the count is continued from battle to battle and is individual for each party member.)
- The Shrine of Flunis now generates Faith, and the laboratory and university generate Magic. (Knowledge comes from the school and library buildings)
- Recruits are now trained instantly.
- Training of soldiers is not possible anymore when the max amount of them exists already. If you finished the training of a type of soldiers while they're at max capacity, you'll get a message which allows you to cancel the production.
- You can now spend Budget to immediately finish researches and the training of soldiers.
- You can now enter the research screens while a research is running.
- The tutorial message was changed.
- Fixed the "Protection Knowledge" research in the university, which was generating "Battle Knowledge"
- Fixed a bunch of bugs with wrong productions and text messages.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
i lost most of the building even the brothels and upgrade after update. whyyyyy...

joke aside i guess its time to build up again from scratch but boy the cost i really high. i regret didnt farm money from david before update.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i lost most of the building even the brothels and upgrade after update. whyyyyy...

joke aside i guess its time to build up again from scratch but boy the cost i really high. i regret didnt farm money from david before update.
Nah it's not really high, i was also restoring my lost buildings, no big deal.
You also pay budget now, not your gold, research 'invest' and you get a building that generates extra 15 budget from time to time.
Ez. :whistle::coffee:

sourav1999

Jan 19, 2021
I like this game very much, it's one of my favorite game, but in this latest version of the game 23.03.25 ,I found various bugs and glitches, and it bothers me so much that I can't pay it, please I request you guys to fix this ASAP,

Thank you

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I like this game very much, it's one of my favorite game, but in this latest version of the game 23.03.25 I found various bugs and glitches, and it bothers me so much that I can't pay it, please I request you guys fix this ASAP,
Thank you
That's why I made a change to it and posted the update to version 23.03.28 not long ago:

Update 23.03.28 has a bunch of changes to the new overview map system to improve it:

- The max storage limit was removed. (If you load a save on the overview map, leave and re-enter to refresh the UI, since the storage amount was removed from the interface.)
These buffs last for 40 turns in battles (the count is continued from battle to battle and is individual for each party member.)
- Recruits are now trained instantly.
- Training of soldiers is not possible anymore when the max amount of them exists already. If you finished the training of a type of soldiers while they're at max capacity, you'll get a message which allows you to cancel the production.
- You can now spend Budget to immediately finish researches and the training of soldiers.
- You can now enter the research screens while a research is running.
- The tutorial message was changed.
- Fixed the "Protection Knowledge" research in the university, which was generating "Battle Knowledge"
- Fixed a bunch of bugs with wrong productions and text messages.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I like this game very much, it's one of my favorite game, but in this latest version of the game 23.03.25 I found various bugs and glitches, and it bothers me so much that I can't pay it, please I request you guys to fix this ASAP,

Thank you
Like bruh, can you be more blind? :sneaky::coffee:
The update is literally just a couple messages above yours.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is it me or is the farm not producing any leather (which means no leather clothes neither) ? Including for the latest update 23.03.28 .

capture.jpg

I'm not quite sure about the Silver: but I can't get any currently neither (though I've got a Steel Pickaxe from time to time). May be it's consumed for something I've not noticed, but that's also means no Fancy Mirror and no Jewelry.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is it me or is the farm not producing any leather
Yup, i also got no Leather so this is probably a bug.
The rest can be produced though, it's probably getting consumed or you lack buildings for it:
1.png

Although i also lack silver. Perhaps a display bug.

So, currently with all buildings completed i lack:
1. Silver.
2. Steel Pickaxe.
3. Good Soldier. (Currently bugged, known issue.)
4. Leather.
5. Lether clothes.

^These are all that need to be checked to ensure they're not bugged but some of them likely are.
Will likely be fixed in the next version. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: pcnop

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yup, i also got no Leather so this is probably a bug.
The rest can be produced though, it's probably getting consumed or you lack buildings for it:
View attachment 2501935

Although i also lack silver. Perhaps a display bug.

So, currently with all buildings completed i lack:
1. Silver.
2. Steel Pickaxe.
3. Good Soldier. (Currently bugged, known issue.)
4. Leather.
5. Lether clothes.

^These are all that need to be checked to ensure they're not bugged but some of them likely are.
Will likely be fixed in the next version. :whistle::coffee:
I've got a Steel Pickaxe from time to time. My guess is that one unit of it is consumed each time a Mithril unit is digged: so it appears only "briefly" (at least still all the Mithril objects have not reached their maxima).

I've also got some Good Soldiers without any trouble (though I've not tried with the latest version; so it's possible it's a bug relative to a very recent update).

I can see you've got some Fancy mirrors and Jewelries in your inventory; but I still can't get some currently for my own ... :(

(Edit: as far as I can tell, I've built all the possible buildings).

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I've got a Steel Pickaxe from time to time. My guess is that one unit of it is consumed each time a Mithril unit is digged: so it appears only "briefly" (at least still all the Mithril objects have not reached their maxima).
It's probably because they can go over the cap of 10. (Unless they got bugged in v28?)
So the resources needed to produce other resources getting constantly consumed.
Ren(dev) needs to check this stuff and fix the caps on items that can go over their cap.
There are a bunch of them it seems, i already reported a number. :whistle::coffee:

I've also got some Good Soldiers without any trouble (though I've not tried with the latest version; so it's possible it's a bug relative to a very recent update).
Yes you can still get them in v25 but not in v28.
I can see you've got some Fancy mirrors and Jewelries in your inventory; but I still can't get some currently for my own ... :(
Perhaps it's because you're using the 25 version. You need to update to latest. :whistle::coffee:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So I have two questions, after constructing the bakery, the bakery only shows up on the country management map and not the world map meaning it's not possible to go there for the baking lesson scene is this intentional or just a bug? Also, how do you produce windows?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes