♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
lol ya but i dont know how to unlock that ability simply because i need a book to research the builder knowledge and no way to make books
Well.. maybe there's a research building near the capital town?
And maybe it has a research option called paper?
Which, branches out into a research called bookbinder?
:whistle::coffee:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you train good soldiers? I already have fresh soldiers but when I want to train them to be good soldiers, I always got the message "full storage" (but numbers of good soldiers: 0) and have to cancel production.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Trying to recruit vanguard from academy... Says I need to build command center first... even though I have already built it

peeper123

Jul 22, 2017
Well.. maybe there's a research building near the capital town?
And maybe it has a research option called paper?
Which, branches out into a research called bookbinder?
:whistle::coffee:
very true but i researched paper and it says "religion has been unlocked this cant be improved any further" and it says the same thing for the actual religion research

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
very true but i researched paper and it says "religion has been unlocked this cant be improved any further" and it says the same thing for the actual religion research
Update your game that sounds like you are useing the test build instead

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Trying to recruit vanguard from academy... Says I need to build command center first... even though I have already built it
Might be a bug. I'll take a look at it.

How do you train good soldiers? I already have fresh soldiers but when I want to train them to be good soldiers, I always got the message "full storage" (but numbers of good soldiers: 0) and have to cancel production.
It's bugged in the last update. I'll fix it for the next upload.

lol ya but i dont know how to unlock that ability simply because i need a book to research the builder knowledge and no way to make books
The research for books is the left option below the paper research in the laboratory screen. The right option, which requires builder knowledge, is to unlock the newspaper building. You only need nudget and research tools for the paper and book researches.

So I have two questions, after constructing the bakery, the bakery only shows up on the country management map and not the world map meaning it's not possible to go there for the baking lesson scene is this intentional or just a bug? Also, how do you produce windows?
The bakery not showing on the worldmap is a bug. I fixed it for the next upload.
Windows are produced by the carpenter in the work area near Aldlyn. (the area where Akai has her workshop) You need to research goldsmith and carpenter in the university before you can upgrade the work area with both.
I have the feeling that the windows are locked behind too much requirements, since you're not the first one to ask about them. Maybe I'll move the production to th workshop instead of the carpenter. That'd make it easier for the players to get windows.

Reactions: homarkc

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
To RyenSaotome :

And what about the leather production (and eventually) the silver one, too https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v23-03-28-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-10405144 ?

Have I missed something (I'm using the latest version ie. 23.03.28) ?
The (missing) leather production is also fixed for the next upload. I haven't checked silver yet, but will do so next. Maybe the production is just too slow because it requires all the productions to get to mithril pickaxes first.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The (missing) leather production is also fixed for the next upload. I haven't checked silver yet, but will do so next. Maybe the production is just too slow because it requires all the productions to get to mithril pickaxes first.
Thanks for your answer.

I'm going to check the silver production once again; but having finished -i.e. 10 units for all- all the "Mithril way" i.e. Mithril Armor, Mithril Weapon, and Mithril, Mithril Pickaxe, and finally Gold dust is a bit long. So it's possible it's the explanation, indeed.

BTW, there is a small typo for the butcher building description (probably a copy and paste from the "real" papermill description): "This papermill makes \\C[2]Meat\\C[0] out of \\C[2]Pig\\C[0]".

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
A little bugfix update file for the overview map :
- Fixed a bug that made recruiting new vanguard squad leaders impossible.
- Fixed a bug which caused the training of good soldiers show that the storage would be full.
- I added the missing prodution for leather.
- Windows are now produced in the workshop. This way you don't need to research carpenter and goldsmith, and upgrade the work area with these two buildings, in order to get windows.
- Fixed the cooldowns for trades.
- On the trading screen, the resources other countries want to buy or sell aren't automatically the same anymore.
- You now get some resource double for the same material cost, as long as your storage allows for it.
You get 2x Steel for 1x Coal, 2x Silver for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Gold Dust for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Mithril Pickaxe for 1x Mithril, 2x Mithril for 1x Steel Pickaxe, and 2x Steel Pickaxe for 1x Steel
This should improve the production for some complex resources.
- Added a message after you collect taxes, that the values you get from it are the result of your setting on the finances screen.
- Fixed a typo claiming that a papermill makes meat out of pigs.
- The researches for the four Knowledge types, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone now block you from starting the "research" when the storage for these resources is full.

I couldn't see a problem with the silver production. Please let me know if getting more pickaxes solved the issue with silver.

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Great game, enjoyed it until I got to the managment part. The limited storage did it for me. Needs a cheat for the managment mode or another storage upgrade, 75 isn't it at all and makes no sense for a Kingdom.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Great game, enjoyed it until I got to the managment part. The limited storage did it for me. Needs a cheat for the managment mode or another storage upgrade, 75 isn't it at all and makes no sense for a Kingdom.
The storage max was already removed with update 23.03.28. Same as many other bad decisions from that update. :D

You can find the update post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v23-03-28-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-10402595
And a little bugfix update: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v23-03-28-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-10409594

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A little bugfix update file for the overview map :
- Fixed a bug that made recruiting new vanguard squad leaders impossible.
- Fixed a bug which caused the training of good soldiers show that the storage would be full.
- I added the missing prodution for leather.
- Windows are now produced in the workshop. This way you don't need to research carpenter and goldsmith, and upgrade the work area with these two buildings, in order to get windows.
- Fixed the cooldowns for trades.
- On the trading screen, the resources other countries want to buy or sell aren't automatically the same anymore.
- You now get some resource double for the same material cost, as long as your storage allows for it.
You get 2x Steel for 1x Coal, 2x Silver for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Gold Dust for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Mithril Pickaxe for 1x Mithril, 2x Mithril for 1x Steel Pickaxe, and 2x Steel Pickaxe for 1x Steel
This should improve the production for some complex resources.
- Added a message after you collect taxes, that the values you get from it are the result of your setting on the finances screen.
- Fixed a typo claiming that a papermill makes meat out of pigs.
- The researches for the four Knowledge types, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone now block you from starting the "research" when the storage for these resources is full.

I couldn't see a problem with the silver production. Please let me know if getting more pickaxes solved the issue with silver.
Thanks for this new update.

According to my quick tests, doubling the production (especially of the Steel Pickaxe) surely helps indeed (i.e. it's now shorter to get the concerned units).

But I've still got to reach the maximum storage for the Mithril units first, in order the Steel Pickaxes are consumed to produce any Silver. Otherwise all of them (at least if I've got 2 - probably because 2 mines can produce Mithril units, and that Mitril production is always tested before Silver production in each of them) are consumed to only produce Mithrils:
capture.jpg

Well, you'll just have to be patient ... :) Producing Silver is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
The storage max was already removed with update 23.03.28. Same as many other bad decisions from that update. :D

You can find the update post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v23-03-28-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-10402595
And a little bugfix update: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v23-03-28-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-10409594
Thanks my friend, I actually just downloaded this yesterday so this update was really timely. Thank you even moreso for quoting me bc I didn't have the mind to check. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: RyenSaotome
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes