A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know how to transfer saves? I still have both verisons (old & new) but none of my saves or on the new game.

edit; Found the Devs video on how to transfer the files

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2023.03.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
A little bugfix update file for the overview map :
- Fixed a bug that made recruiting new vanguard squad leaders impossible.
- Fixed a bug which caused the training of good soldiers show that the storage would be full.
- I added the missing prodution for leather.
- Windows are now produced in the workshop. This way you don't need to research carpenter and goldsmith, and upgrade the work area with these two buildings, in order to get windows.
- Fixed the cooldowns for trades.
- On the trading screen, the resources other countries want to buy or sell aren't automatically the same anymore.
- You now get some resource double for the same material cost, as long as your storage allows for it.
You get 2x Steel for 1x Coal, 2x Silver for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Gold Dust for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Mithril Pickaxe for 1x Mithril, 2x Mithril for 1x Steel Pickaxe, and 2x Steel Pickaxe for 1x Steel
This should improve the production for some complex resources.
- Added a message after you collect taxes, that the values you get from it are the result of your setting on the finances screen.
- Fixed a typo claiming that a papermill makes meat out of pigs.
- The researches for the four Knowledge types, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone now block you from starting the "research" when the storage for these resources is full.

I couldn't see a problem with the silver production. Please let me know if getting more pickaxes solved the issue with silver.
Moving this to new page. :giggle::coffee:
This is v29 that goes on top of v28, click here.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
- The researches for the four Knowledge types, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone now block you from starting the "research" when the storage for these resources is full.
Looks like you need to check those again, just installed v29 and tried 'builder knowledge' and 'battle knowledge' and i can still research them even when they hit their cap. :whistle::coffee:

Also budget display seem to be as wonky as ever.
Tried to speed up an Armored Guard and it gives me this:
1.png

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
RyenSaotome View attachment 2504296

Both say that I need to build the arena... but it is already built
I have the same issue. In addition it's telling us to upgrade the mines even if you already have all three of them maxed out and made the Katryx one.

Also, "Notify on level up" mode for the academy doesn't notify you at all. And the fact the "faster research" research require kingdom tier 3 makes it basically useless

Reactions: sourav1999 and caju

DarkKuwagata

Mar 11, 2019
There is the same issue with Allisa in Orchel. She keeps wondering if there is a place for a high class prostitute for good pay and my nicely built brothel might have an opening, but I'm just not making the poor girl any offers.

Reactions: sourav1999

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have the same issue. In addition it's telling us to upgrade the mines even if you already have all three of them maxed out and made the Katryx one.

Also, "Notify on level up" mode for the academy doesn't notify you at all. And the fact the "faster research" research require kingdom tier 3 makes it basically useless
Agree and have all the exact same issues. Good work!
And the bottom farm tells you that is produces "sguar" ;) pretty certain that should be sugar
Time for Ryen to go to work

Reactions: sourav1999

NHumingko

Aug 23, 2019
I may have found a bug; there is no offer for Dorgania to sell resources for budget, unless there is something I missed.

NHumingko

Aug 23, 2019
Also on another note: Before reporting bugs everyone should make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
Currently it is v29, you can find it here. ;):coffee:
I have updated to the latest version. I'm sorry for not clarifying that in the first place.

Did you open the border? If not, continue with main quest.
Borders are open and I'm currently as far as I can go in the main quest. The merchants say they have resources to sell but no offer is presented while I can buy and exchange with them without problem. Tried to close the border then open again but the issue remains. While closed I still have the option to select resources for budget but no offer is presented while the other options are greyed out.

I realize this is a very minor issue and there has already been a lot of work to improve the country management, I wasn't sure if this was because of something I'd done or if others were finding the same issue.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When getting the achievement false love, it causes me to lose 15 points of affection with a character.
How hard are they to get back?

at the moment I reloaded to avoid getting this achievement

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When getting the achievement false love, it causes me to lose 15 points of affection with a character.
How hard are they to get back?

at the moment I reloaded to avoid getting this achievement
15 points are normally equal to a present they love... so VERY easy

Reactions: mrttao

peeper123

Jul 22, 2017
Might be a bug. I'll take a look at it.

It's bugged in the last update. I'll fix it for the next upload.

The research for books is the left option below the paper research in the laboratory screen. The right option, which requires builder knowledge, is to unlock the newspaper building. You only need nudget and research tools for the paper and book researches.

The bakery not showing on the worldmap is a bug. I fixed it for the next upload.
Windows are produced by the carpenter in the work area near Aldlyn. (the area where Akai has her workshop) You need to research goldsmith and carpenter in the university before you can upgrade the work area with both.
I have the feeling that the windows are locked behind too much requirements, since you're not the first one to ask about them. Maybe I'll move the production to th workshop instead of the carpenter. That'd make it easier for the players to get windows.
yes but since i cant research books then i am stuck with know way to advance since the paper research is acting like the religion research i already did

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
When you construct the monster hall in your castle, for some reason even after the construction is finished two out of three of your construction teams are infinitely tied up somewhere - which leaves you with the use of only one construction team for the rest of the forseeable game. This bug kinda reminds me of Kichikuou Rance, where you could only construct one project at a time.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes