valx8

May 28, 2019
I can't find a way to start the quest "Orchel Trading Route". I checked all requirements and i don't think miss any. Is there any way to check what is missing? Looking in the variables?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I can't find a way to start the quest "Orchel Trading Route". I checked all requirements and i don't think miss any. Is there any way to check what is missing? Looking in the variables?
You could post your save file and I check what you're missing.

Here are all requirements from the update post, to double check that you have all of this:
- When you've done her previous events, Mirel will give you the new quest "About Racism" at the sleeping chambers. This quest brings you to Orchel, where you talk with several elves.
The dialogs with Phyrra and Seldanna will each give you a new quest. Talks with Phyrra again, after her dancing CG scene, to get another CG scene.
Talk with Mirel at the sleeping chambers again after fixing the old bow with Seldanna's help for Mirel's first time CG scene.
- The lengthy quest "Orchel Trading Route" is now available when you talk with Saphielle in Orchel. It requires:
1. The "About Racism" quest from Mirel must be done.
2. The "Old Bow repair" quest from Sledanna must be done
3. The "Alchemy Maniac" quest from Zentha must be done
4. You must've had the dialog with Darude during the main story, where he gave you the permit to enter Dorgania. (Should be a given when you're at Orchel).
5. The storage building near the Red Keep on the overview map needs to be constructed.
6. You must've repaired the Bitterroot farm.
7. You must've finished the events about the tribe elves at Orchel
8. The border to Dorgania needs to be open on both sides.
9. The party needs to know the location of Ebron
10. You need the first events with Elina, and Maid Louise, to the point where Elina is now standing at the noble living quarters, and not in your throne room anymore.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Or a bounty hunter to catch and gather all the children and mothers that we left pregnant around the world
Trey already knows everyone Ryen got to close to, so him and Lady Akira are likely to take a look at those fortunate ladies bringing them to the nursery once the time comes

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
a saved with all the ladies pregnant, over 130h played, all the cards but 1, all the achievements but 1, married to all that you can be married to, and many many more stuff.

DarkKuwagata

Mar 11, 2019
I get the same issue with the trading quest. Would the issue be the storage building? I believe it’s now there by default and we don’t build it like before. So maybe it’s no longer trigger.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Short "in between" update 23.04.05 for windows, android, and as update files:

Changes:
- New CGs for Jeanne's first CG scene. The scene now also has a version without the lingerie.
The old CGs can still be seen in the CG room.
- Added the 2022 New Years Eve wallpaper image to the CG room. Since it's too wide for the game's resolution, the image is split in a left and a right part.
- Fixed a bug with the trigger for Saphielle's "Orchel Trading Route" quest.
- I increased the amount of reputation skills you can use with the full 200 reputation before you drop below 100 and have to refill it from 10 to 15.
- The work area near Aldlyn now sparkles when the upgrade is available after the carpenter and goldsmith research.
- The icon to gather taxes on the overview map is a bigger star icon now.
- The option to use Budget to speed up researches is now available directly on the research screens of the laboratory and the university.
- Fixed a bug with the warface, tactics, and combat research of the university, which always claimed that the research would already be done.
- The research/production of Builder/Battle/Protection/Magic Knowledge, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone in the laboratory/university can now be done multiple times at once.
The price for instantly finishing the research is multiplied by the quantity you're researching/producing.

This is just a short update, not the next full release. For the next full update, I plan to advance the events of Cassedy, which'll lead to the second vanguard squad with guns including a cute squad leader for them.
The continuation of the events with the brawler Aika Thanka to meet her sisters are also prepared and might get done soon. They'll unlock Angrika Thanka as a vanguard squad leader.

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Sadly the app does not work on MacOS M1 nor through CrossOver.

Getting The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=RBSRequestErrorDomain Code=5 "Launch failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Launch failed., NSUnderlyingError=0x600003f90b10 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=111 "Unknown error: 111" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Launchd job spawn failed}}} on M1 using the MacOS application, and Failed to execute 'attachShader' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not of type 'WebGLShader' using CrossOver.

Any idea what I could do to fix this?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sadly the app does not work on MacOS M1 nor through CrossOver.

Getting The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=RBSRequestErrorDomain Code=5 "Launch failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Launch failed., NSUnderlyingError=0x600003f90b10 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=111 "Unknown error: 111" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Launchd job spawn failed}}} on M1 using the MacOS application, and Failed to execute 'attachShader' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not of type 'WebGLShader' using CrossOver.

Any idea what I could do to fix this?
One Mac user with an M1 processor said it helped him to download the app "Rosetta" to fix the problem.
Another common issue with Macs is that you need to unpack the .zip with "The Unarchiver" from the app store, as the default option to unpack the zip doesn't work properly for the game on some macs.

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
One Mac user with an M1 processor said it helped him to download the app "Rosetta" to fix the problem.
Another common issue with Macs is that you need to unpack the .zip with "The Unarchiver" from the app store, as the default option to unpack the zip doesn't work properly for the game on some macs.
I do have Rosetta so I'll check uncompressing with The Unarchiver and come back to you :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You could post your save file and I check what you're missing.

Here are all requirements from the update post, to double check that you have all of this:
- When you've done her previous events, Mirel will give you the new quest "About Racism" at the sleeping chambers. This quest brings you to Orchel, where you talk with several elves.
The dialogs with Phyrra and Seldanna will each give you a new quest. Talks with Phyrra again, after her dancing CG scene, to get another CG scene.
Talk with Mirel at the sleeping chambers again after fixing the old bow with Seldanna's help for Mirel's first time CG scene.
- The lengthy quest "Orchel Trading Route" is now available when you talk with Saphielle in Orchel. It requires:
1. The "About Racism" quest from Mirel must be done.
2. The "Old Bow repair" quest from Sledanna must be done
3. The "Alchemy Maniac" quest from Zentha must be done
4. You must've had the dialog with Darude during the main story, where he gave you the permit to enter Dorgania. (Should be a given when you're at Orchel).
5. The storage building near the Red Keep on the overview map needs to be constructed.
6. You must've repaired the Bitterroot farm.
7. You must've finished the events about the tribe elves at Orchel
8. The border to Dorgania needs to be open on both sides.
9. The party needs to know the location of Ebron
10. You need the first events with Elina, and Maid Louise, to the point where Elina is now standing at the noble living quarters, and not in your throne room anymore.
Thanks again - Game updated and promoted!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Hi, Ryen. I'm sorry to bother you with this, but there was a bug that I thought you had fixed earlier in the week with version 23-03-31 and said bug is still persisting for me in version 23-04-05.

While I'm preparing for the possibility for an eventual war with Begus should the church take control of the country, I have the option to shore-up my defenses on the border. I'm able to do this to defense level 2, but in order to progress to defense level 3 I need 6 stone, and having 10 stone doesn't seem to be enough.

I thought I read somewhere that the bug was that you accidentally needed 200 stone, and that it would be fixed in version 23-03-31. I was just wondering if the bug hadn't been fixed yet or if it had been fixed and my save is wonky. Maybe you have to do something manually like you did with the construction teams bug?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
This may sound like an odd question, but as the game has the futa/trans tag...is there actual futa in the game, or is this in reference to Grey's transformation?

Additionally, I believe Vampire has a scene in the bathhouse...but as I've advanced events with Grey, I do not have the ability to swap in order to reach the girls' side. Is the scene in the shared area, or is there something I'm missing to be able to swap later on?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes