RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi, Ryen. I'm sorry to bother you with this, but there was a bug that I thought you had fixed earlier in the week with version 23-03-31 and said bug is still persisting for me in version 23-04-05.

While I'm preparing for the possibility for an eventual war with Begus should the church take control of the country, I have the option to shore-up my defenses on the border. I'm able to do this to defense level 2, but in order to progress to defense level 3 I need 6 stone, and having 10 stone doesn't seem to be enough.

I thought I read somewhere that the bug was that you accidentally needed 200 stone, and that it would be fixed in version 23-03-31. I was just wondering if the bug hadn't been fixed yet or if it had been fixed and my save is wonky. Maybe you have to do something manually like you did with the construction teams bug?
My bad. I changed the amount of stones needed, but forgot to change the resoruce required from the stones of the old system to the new stone resource.
Replace the attached map in the www/data folder to fix the issue.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I noticed the tag incest but when I played this game a year ago I did not notice anything of this sort. Was this added or planned to be added eventually?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I noticed the tag incest but when I played this game a year ago I did not notice anything of this sort. Was this added or planned to be added eventually?
The incest scenes are Ryen having threesomes or orgies with couples of sisters and other relatives not related to him.
But other than that and some roleplaying dialogues, there isn’t real incest between MC and his family.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
I have a doubt. I just saw that before this upgrade there was another patch release on 31st March. I updated the latest patch directly. Will it cause any problems in the gameplay? Like missing stuff or so?
Thanks in Advance.

BloodyKing

Jan 22, 2019
Where can i find the special Gold for Varea's ring?
I've gone through the mining nodes in the church cave at least 20 times and haven't gotten any. Am I just unlucky or is it somewhere else?

Also, how do I get research tools? The new map system is a bit confusing.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Where can i find the special Gold for Varea's ring?
I've gone through the mining nodes in the church cave at least 20 times and haven't gotten any. Am I just unlucky or is it somewhere else?

Also, how do I get research tools? The new map system is a bit confusing.
The "strange gold" can be obtained in the mines of Manastyr (west part of the palace). There is a mage there who can transmute your iron into strange gold (just talk to him).

The research tools are obtained automatically from the workshop (if you've got some iron): capture.jpg
(Though it's possible there are some additional conditions to produce it ... I'm not sure)

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyKing

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Can someone help me please: I want to get the tentacle scene with lace and irinlia, thex are both in my prison and i planted the tentacle plants but that's where the walkthrough ends... how do i start the scene?

akirabalance

Apr 12, 2019
Hey, I've been having an issue with the game not allowing me to teleport or open the construction map. This was right after I got the niece to watch over Kayelinth's farm. Is there a next step for this I need to do?

Edit: Looks like it was some kind of glitch. Manually using a teleport gate fixed it for me.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone help me please: I want to get the tentacle scene with lace and irinlia, thex are both in my prison and i planted the tentacle plants but that's where the walkthrough ends... how do i start the scene?
The scene triggers when you talk with Lace in the prison after both her and Irinlia had their bad route rape scenes. Maybe you're on the good path for Lace, or didn't pick a route for her yet?

How much pregnancy content?
Currently characters are only flagged as pregnant, but there is no pregnancy or child birth yet.

I have a doubt. I just saw that before this upgrade there was another patch release on 31st March. I updated the latest patch directly. Will it cause any problems in the gameplay? Like missing stuff or so?
Thanks in Advance.
The .zip of the update files always say in the file name for which version they are. Using the update files on an older version will likely result in missing files, which cause errors when you get to a point where they are needed. Downloading and using the last update files in the proper order can ensure that you have all files and the newest versions of them, but if you want to make sure that everything is okay, you can always download the full game again and copy&paste the content of the www/save folder over from the old to the newer version.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I tried to go into the storage after the update and it replays the event where you first enter it after you get the merchant on your side, then locks up. Also when I rebuilt the command building it says I don't have the storage built at all, when I clearly do.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
The scene triggers when you talk with Lace in the prison after both her and Irinlia had their bad route rape scenes. Maybe you're on the good path for Lace, or didn't pick a route for her yet?

Currently characters are only flagged as pregnant, but there is no pregnancy or child birth yet.

The .zip of the update files always say in the file name for which version they are. Using the update files on an older version will likely result in missing files, which cause errors when you get to a point where they are needed. Downloading and using the last update files in the proper order can ensure that you have all files and the newest versions of them, but if you want to make sure that everything is okay, you can always download the full game again and copy&paste the content of the www/save folder over from the old to the newer version.
Thank you very much. I now have to do that. Just in case.

BloodyKing

Jan 22, 2019
The "strange gold" can be obtained in the mines of Manastyr (west part of the palace). There is a mage there who can transmute your iron into strange gold (just talk to him).

The research tools are obtained automatically from the workshop (if you've got some iron): View attachment 2524820
(Though it's possible there are some additional conditions to produce it ... I'm not sure)
I can't seem to get into the West part of the palace. There's a guard that just says he can't let me in.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I can't seem to get into the West part of the palace. There's a guard that just says he can't let me in.
If we are speaking of the same guard, you've got to find some uniforms first in order to be able to enter: capture.jpg

AFAIR, you can find them in the big camp. Anyway, it's most probably indicated into the walkthrough.

Reactions: BloodyKing

harryzeus

May 8, 2022

i gave lace some clothes, so probably yes. Oh no, that means i miss one of the rare multi-girl scenes :(

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes