harryzeus

May 8, 2022
can someone explain this to me:
Advance the political
meetings with Begus to get the events with their Queen

What do i have to do? i am at the point where i can enter dorgania, but i want to get all girls as far as possible before doing this step and elly need the queen somehow and ryoko needs elly :D

skimod

Aug 31, 2021
This new management system left me a bit puzzeled.
Is there a way to know how many units of a resource or product do you have? Except for the buget, I just activate the building or the request hoping to meet the requirements.
Also, can you focus the production on a particular item like the research tools?

Thanks in advance.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
can someone explain this to me:
Advance the political
meetings with Begus to get the events with their Queen

What do i have to do? i am at the point where i can enter dorgania, but i want to get all girls as far as possible before doing this step and elly need the queen somehow and ryoko needs elly :D
Talk to the diplomacy guy to set up meeting the begus peeps -- Think it was 2~4 meetings, don't remember. Also, you may also needa do the paper/letter stuff in your room, as she sends a letter to you. [This could be where the 2~4 number comes in play.]

This new management system left me a bit puzzeled.
Is there a way to know how many units of a resource or product do you have? Except for the buget, I just activate the building or the request hoping to meet the requirements.
Also, can you focus the production on a particular item like the research tools?

Thanks in advance.
Huh, guess they moved the stuff from the top and left part of the game? Haven't played for a couple yeas, hoping they'd complete it cuz it was getting too convoluted for me.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there a way to know how many units of a resource or product do you have?
Click here:
1.png
No. Production is now mostly fully automatic.
You build a building and it starts to produce items.
Some items such as 'magic dust' can only be made through the research buildings, hence the 'mostly.'
If you have used up all items such as the research tools then you need to wait til more are made by your production buildings. :whistle::coffee:

Apr 19, 2021
Guys, is there any walkthrough which is sorted as version? i.e., I have played till ~dec 2022, how do I know which event have come after that version? it would be very helpful.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm stumped on how to get this. can someone please tell me how please
That's the anubis-lamia monstergirl. She is seen during the events of Lyrandis from Orchel, after you finished the events with Mirel about racism in Orchel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: afabas

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
I must have done something wrong somewhere along the way. Cause I'll get from Lyrandis when I visit her in Orchel is "It's nice to see you again~"

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, but not a lot of futa content in this game. Hopefully Pandora gets more content eventually.

There is a certain lady in the mixed bath, she can transform you. :whistle::coffee:
Right, though I progressed the storyline/found out who she really is, now she doesn't seem to be there. Does she ever come back, or did I lock myself out of that scene?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Right, though I progressed the storyline/found out who she really is, now she doesn't seem to be there. Does she ever come back, or did I lock myself out of that scene?
As far as i remember she's always present in the mixed bath, and other places as well such as the brothel.
If you're missing your Akira in your mixed bath then maybe it could be a bug.
Upload your save here for Ren(dev) to take a look at. :whistle::coffee:

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
What should i do with all the love potions after having everyone at 100+?
I have 10 potions and didn't even do the minotaur once

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
RyenSaotome I am stuck suddenly, can you help me please?
Situation: Game is in a weird state and i can't use teleport stone anymore
What i did before: The part of Kay with her farm. I talked to the green haired niece to get her as a farmer and she left bitteroot farm but she is not in Kay's farm and i don't know how to continue and the game is in a weird state

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome I am stuck suddenly, can you help me please?
Situation: Game is in a weird state and i can't use teleport stone anymore
What i did before: The part of Kay with her farm. I talked to the green haired niece to get her as a farmer and she left bitteroot farm but she is not in Kay's farm and i don't know how to continue and the game is in a weird state
You can use the bugfix option in the cheat book in your bedroom, or enter and leave any area where you can't use the teleport stone, for example the bathhouse or country overview map.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
You can use the bugfix option in the cheat book in your bedroom, or enter and leave any area where you can't use the teleport stone, for example the bathhouse or country overview map.
THanks that helped with the teleport problem, but i still need to know how to continue with Kay

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
THanks that helped with the teleport problem, but i still need to know how to continue with Kay
Have you checked the overview map and interacted with the farm location there?

same problem here.
but i found something interesting.
where i can find:
Selka
Angrika
Eynhylde
Scuffy
View attachment 2534171
There four vanguard squad leaders don't exist yet, but can be tested via the cheat book in your bedroom. They'll get added properly with story and CGs soon.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes