Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Nice to see that maids finally get more content. :)

Any chance of Ryia getting some content soon/not to far in the future?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Nice to see that maids finally get more content. :)

Any chance of Ryia getting some content soon/not to far in the future?
Ryia has two scenes already. A blowjob and a sex scene. Or do you mean content about her character?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anybody know why the academy upgrade got stuck at 1 second like this? View attachment 2549781
It worked fine for me when I tested it just now, but I made a change on the map that when you interact with the hammer icon of the academy when it's stuck on 1 second, it'll reset back to 2 seconds and "re-try" to build it when reaching 1 second.
Replace the attached map file in the www/data folder (after unpacking it from the .zip) and check if when you interact with the grey hammer icon of the academy again, if it finishes the construction afterwards.
Should that not work, can you post your save file, so that I can check if it's something specific to your save?

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
It worked fine for me when I tested it just now, but I made a change on the map that when you interact with the hammer icon of the academy when it's stuck on 1 second, it'll reset back to 2 seconds and "re-try" to build it when reaching 1 second.
Replace the attached map file in the www/data folder (after unpacking it from the .zip) and check if when you interact with the grey hammer icon of the academy again, if it finishes the construction afterwards.
Should that not work, can you post your save file, so that I can check if it's something specific to your save?
Thanks, it works.

ewery52

May 26, 2018
How do I get memory orb 2. I farmed the boss fights and caves but still found nothing.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I updated the files in the official folder links to version 23.04.17. It doesn't add any content, but fixes a bug with the image of Bess during an event with Lind and the manticore Mia, and fixes some spelling mistakes.

How do I get memory orb 2. I farmed the boss fights and caves but still found nothing.
Memory orb 2 can be found in orange chests or in the boss battles.
(Memory orb 1 can be from a random card appearing while you walk around the raid, 3 might appear in one of the two caves in the ice raid area, 4 can be obtained from Tiena and 5 from Frozen Queen.)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
For those that are interested, and don't mind spoilers, I updated my list of finished and planned CGs. The list contains roughly 55 prepared CGs and over 80 planned commissions. (The numbers are the counts of reference images in the list, but some of these ref images contain several commissions, for example for a full body CG and sex scene together, that's why the actual count of planned CGs is higher than the amount of entries in the list.)

There are also a bunch of ideas and suggestions I wrote down for later, but due to the already high amount of planned stuff, I want to finish the current plans before adding even more.

The list also contains no content for Ryen's children or any post-time skip content, which is partly planned but not finalized yet.

Some people might fear that the main story will never advance when they see this long list, but you don't need to worry. Since I know a lot of people are looking forward to the continuation of the story, I changed my plans a bit. Instead of finishing everything in the "current time" first, I want to add the time skip in multiple steps while finishing the content in the "current time" at the same time. For example, a future update could contain a sex scene or wedding in the "current time" while also some content of the time skip. This way the main story continuation and time skip event will gradually get added while finishing the other content, instead of having to finish everything else first.
As long as the time skip content is "under construction," I'll probably give it the option to go in and back out of it freely. That won't be possible later when the time skip is done, but should be a good way to allow people to play the content while it's in work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think you should continue as you were, without changing your plans to adapt to the whining.
The whining will never really end no matter what you do, there will always be "when?'s" because some people simply have 0 patience.

:whistle::coffee:
True, but I'm also bothered by how long it takes for the main story to continue. :D And I think doing it step by step at the side will also help me to figure out how to make everything work and connect together in a smooth way.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I'm at a bit of a loss so I would like to ask: Is there any way to capture monster girls if you're always defeating them in a single hit?

See, I want to change the monster girls in Mia's vanguard squad and I *think* you need 4 of each type to do that, since I currently have 2 of each type and apparently that isn't enough. However, the problem is I've become far too strong to be able to capture monster girls like blue slimes for example because I always kill them in a single hit regardless of what I do.

So, I'm wondering if there's some kind of skill available in the game that doesn't kill the enemy and leaves them with 1 HP, or something along those lines? Whenever I try and capture a monster girl that's at full health I *always* fail, unless there's some way to upgrade the soul lantern that I'm missing.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there any way to capture monster girls if you're always defeating them in a single hit?
You can open/exit the skill tree and they will respawn.
Monster girls will always respawn, until you capture them.
You can simply try again afterward.
And yes there are skills that don't kill them but i don't remember where they were and frankly, not worth bothering with. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I'm at a bit of a loss so I would like to ask: Is there any way to capture monster girls if you're always defeating them in a single hit?

See, I want to change the monster girls in Mia's vanguard squad and I *think* you need 4 of each type to do that, since I currently have 2 of each type and apparently that isn't enough. However, the problem is I've become far too strong to be able to capture monster girls like blue slimes for example because I always kill them in a single hit regardless of what I do.

So, I'm wondering if there's some kind of skill available in the game that doesn't kill the enemy and leaves them with 1 HP, or something along those lines? Whenever I try and capture a monster girl that's at full health I *always* fail, unless there's some way to upgrade the soul lantern that I'm missing.
Even if you're that high in your level, wouldn't Mira's normal attack without weapon still be weak enough? But there is a skill you can learn when you advance Chiyo's event and talk with the Sphinx Mozaik at Tabsy's big farm near Central (where you can release monstergirls). There is also a "Thunder Trap" item which does exactly 300 damage as long as the enemy has more than 300 HP, so you can't kill enemies with this item, only reduce their HP. You can buy the traps in Witton, but they're on a table and take a while to respawn until you can buy them again.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm sorry to be a bother again, but where can you capture cowgirls? I found one and only one in the town of Siriveta, which along with the others I found there has given me a total of three. I was hoping to be able to find one more so that I can have four of every kind of monster girl, but no matter how many times I go in and out of Siriveta none of the cowgirls will respawn.

So, is there anywhere else I can get them, or is this maybe a bug?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes