harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Have you checked the overview map and interacted with the farm location there?

There four vanguard squad leaders don't exist yet, but can be tested via the cheat book in your bedroom. They'll get added properly with story and CGs soon.
No i walked to it, didn't know i had to build more, thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is it not possible to attack another country?
No... not that there is a real neceserity or oportunity like that.... most of the game Central is even unable to protect against mercaneries and Bandits (to the points nobles employ them to start a rebellion)
Towards the end of the game the military might may recover but at the same time the world requires the nations of the area to be at peace and stable in order to prepare for the storm that is coming.
This might be upset by the several factions trying to rebel that each nation currently has and eventually lead to military intervention by central but I have a feeling this will have to wait until after the first time skip... currently the traitors are building their powers afterall.
well you can use the cheatbook to get an idea of the mechanics but there is no story regarding this

IHC

May 8, 2021
I'm currently in the quest of "Amagal succession" and I'm wondering whom should I support between the Earl or the King. Will there be any difference in lore and gameplay or anything?

mosza

Feb 3, 2018
I decide to bring grim to the castle but can't find her. where's she really?
*nevermind already found her

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm currently in the quest of "Amagal succession" and I'm wondering whom should I support between the Earl or the King. Will there be any difference in lore and gameplay or anything?
Side with the King... Earl dies (if you later side with Varea King dies aswell)
Side with the Earl... King is inprisoned (if you later side with Varea Earl dies)

I normally side with the King and than Varea, given that both the Earl and the King brainwashed their supporters and the Earl dies anyway it's the safest route I suppose.
Noone left alive that could bite Varena and Ryen in the ass down the road

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
I noticed the tag incest but when I played this game a year ago I did not notice anything of this sort. Was this added or planned to be added eventually?
one of the memory stones is a father/daughter scene

if you choose not to do the cg's with pandora why does the dialog still react like you slept with Pandora?

Last edited:

IHC

May 8, 2021
Side with the King... Earl dies (if you later side with Varea King dies aswell)
Side with the Earl... King is inprisoned (if you later side with Varea Earl dies)

I normally side with the King and than Varea, given that both the Earl and the King brainwashed their supporters and the Earl dies anyway it's the safest route I suppose.
Noone left alive that could bite Varena and Ryen in the ass down the road
Thanks for your comment, supposedly sidng with the King would be the best choices, given the fact that both the Earl and the King would die unlike other route where the King only got imprisoned.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Great game, I liked the strategy mechanics... But I really loved something kind of boost morale of your army...

I don't know... Maybe a tavern whench challenge xd.

OK no but something lewd with the girls would be cool.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just a few minor questions

-With the transformation tag, what can I expect. If the MC is part dragon, can he do dragon TF or something ?
-Witch corruption, what type of content. Turning girls into nymphos, turning them evil/crazy/wierd. Does the MC get som sort of physical corruption related to TF ? or can you shape him to become evil minded ? twisted ?
-D monster girls become his servants, bodyguards, lovers. etc ?
- Rape tag, is the the MC making the choices here?

Im think im give it a go, but I just was curious on this questions. TF, Monster girl and corruption are my favorite tags after all. I see incest in there, nice ^_~

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.04.15.png
Changes in version 23.04.15:
- Scuffy Fluffball, the second gun squad leader for your vanguard forces, can now be recruited after you talk with Cassedy about gun squads when Della's gun squad is at level 3 or higher. She is on the page "Central 2" in the CG room.
- You can now enter the gun factory which was build as part of Cassedy's events before you can recruit Della.
- A dialog with Linda will start an event with her and Mary, which unlocks a new event and scene with Louise. For Louise's part of the events, you can find and talk with her in your bedroom after the events with Mary and Linda.
The dialog to start the new events of the maids unlocks when you use the teleport orb after the CG scenes with Mary and Linda, and the dialogs of Louise and Elina until Louise stands in the treasury.
- Fixed a bug with the start of Chiyo's and Varea's new event.
- Fixed a bug with overview map UI icons appearing while you're not on the overview map.
- Fixed and issue with a disabled teleport option after an event regarding Kayelinth's farm.
- I added 5 new NPCs to the inside of the academy, to give it more life. Neither character has anything important to say though.
- I changed some star icons on the overview map, to make it easier to see which building increases which stat of the country:
Faith is light green/blue, Freedom is purple, Magic looks crazy, Knowledge is orange, Happiness is blue, Health is green, Safety is red, and Moral is the old yellow.
I also moved the star for the freedom streets generate a bit away from Aldlyn, to make Aldlyn less cluttered with icons.
Overview map icon change preview.png
The changes from the small update 23.04.05 are included in version 23.04.15:
- New CGs for Jeanne's first CG scene. The scene now also has a version without the lingerie. (The old CGs can still be seen in the CG room.)
- Added the 2022 New Years Eve wallpaper image to the CG room.
- Fixed a bug with the trigger for Saphielle's "Orchel Trading Route" quest.
- I increased the amount of reputation skills you can use with the full 200 reputation before you drop below 100 and have to refill it from 10 to 15.
- The work area near Aldlyn now sparkles when the upgrade is available after the carpenter and goldsmith research.
- The icon to gather taxes on the overview map is a bigger star icon now.
- The option to use Budget to speed up researches is now available directly on the research screens of the laboratory and the university.
- Fixed a bug with the warface, tactics, and combat research of the university, which always claimed that the research would already be done.
- The research/production of Builder/Battle/Protection/Magic Knowledge, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone in the laboratory/university can now be done multiple times at once.
The price for instantly finishing the research is multiplied by the quantity you're researching/producing.

The continuation of the events with Cassedy and the Luminous Order are prepared and will be done in the next update. I was originally planning to add them in this update, but they turned out so big that I decided to split them into their own update.
If things go according to plan, I'll continue with the events of the Thanka family afterwards. The events will introduce the vanguard squad leader Angrika Thanka, which brings the 20 squad leaders close to completion.

Download folder links for the windows, linux, mac and android versions, walkthrough and update files:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2548527
Changes in version 23.04.15:
- Scuffy Fluffball, the second gun squad leader for your vanguard forces, can now be recruited after you talk with Cassedy about gun squads when Della's gun squad is at level 3 or higher. She is on the page "Central 2" in the CG room.
- You can now enter the gun factory which was build as part of Cassedy's events before you can recruit Della.
- A dialog with Linda will start an event with her and Mary, which unlocks a new event and scene with Louise. For Louise's part of the events, you can find and talk with her in your bedroom after the events with Mary and Linda.
The dialog to start the new events of the maids unlocks when you use the teleport orb after the CG scenes with Mary and Linda, and the dialogs of Louise and Elina until Louise stands in the treasury.
- Fixed a bug with the start of Chiyo's and Varea's new event.
- Fixed a bug with overview map UI icons appearing while you're not on the overview map.
- Fixed and issue with a disabled teleport option after an event regarding Kayelinth's farm.
- I added 5 new NPCs to the inside of the academy, to give it more life. Neither character has anything important to say though.
- I changed some star icons on the overview map, to make it easier to see which building increases which stat of the country:
Faith is light green/blue, Freedom is purple, Magic looks crazy, Knowledge is orange, Happiness is blue, Health is green, Safety is red, and Moral is the old yellow.
I also moved the star for the freedom streets generate a bit away from Aldlyn, to make Aldlyn less cluttered with icons.
View attachment 2548529
The changes from the small update 23.04.05 are included in version 23.04.15:
- New CGs for Jeanne's first CG scene. The scene now also has a version without the lingerie. (The old CGs can still be seen in the CG room.)
- Added the 2022 New Years Eve wallpaper image to the CG room.
- Fixed a bug with the trigger for Saphielle's "Orchel Trading Route" quest.
- I increased the amount of reputation skills you can use with the full 200 reputation before you drop below 100 and have to refill it from 10 to 15.
- The work area near Aldlyn now sparkles when the upgrade is available after the carpenter and goldsmith research.
- The icon to gather taxes on the overview map is a bigger star icon now.
- The option to use Budget to speed up researches is now available directly on the research screens of the laboratory and the university.
- Fixed a bug with the warface, tactics, and combat research of the university, which always claimed that the research would already be done.
- The research/production of Builder/Battle/Protection/Magic Knowledge, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone in the laboratory/university can now be done multiple times at once.
The price for instantly finishing the research is multiplied by the quantity you're researching/producing.

The continuation of the events with Cassedy and the Luminous Order are prepared and will be done in the next update. I was originally planning to add them in this update, but they turned out so big that I decided to split them into their own update.
If things go according to plan, I'll continue with the events of the Thanka family afterwards. The events will introduce the vanguard squad leader Angrika Thanka, which brings the 20 squad leaders close to completion.

Download folder links for the windows, linux, mac and android versions, walkthrough and update files:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Finally Louise content!
After eons finally we will learn more about the most mysterious character in game, very excited.

No.15579935783

Jul 21, 2020
I found two error about the new patch.
1 is when I talk with Maid Linda I didn't get any new dialog and I don't get any event.
2 is this image
Capture.PNG

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I found two error about the new patch.
1 is when I talk with Maid Linda I didn't get any new dialog and I don't get any event.
2 is this image
View attachment 2548665
Did you use the teleport orb after the update? Linda should get a ! icon over her head after you use the teleport orb with all requirements for the events.
I forgot to add Scuffy's new face image file to the "update files". I updated the .zip of the update files with the missing image to fix the issue. You can use them to solve the issue for yourself as well.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes