RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
yes but since i cant research books then i am stuck with know way to advance since the paper research is acting like the religion research i already did
The "fixed" paper research still had an issue i missed last time. It should be fine now in the next upload.

When you construct the monster hall in your castle, for some reason even after the construction is finished two out of three of your construction teams are infinitely tied up somewhere - which leaves you with the use of only one construction team for the rest of the forseeable game. This bug kinda reminds me of Kichikuou Rance, where you could only construct one project at a time.
I fixed the issue. However, there is no way for the game to automatically check if someone "lost" a construction team this way. That's why I added an option to the cheat book in your bedroom to turn all construction teams to "ready" manually. This'll be available with the next upload, to fix the issue for you.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I need 6 stones for the watchtower upgrade project (at Dorgania border) and the game says I don't have enough stone, but I already have 7 stone:
Stone.jpg

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.03.25.png
Update 23.03.31 changes:
- New event with Varea. It starts when you talk with Chiyo in the sleeping chambers after her wedding and the CG scene of Varea and Jeanne.

- Fixed an issue with the sales of Dorgania on the trading screen.
- Changed how Budget and Reputation numbers are shown in the UI to fix an issue with incorrect values getting displayed.
- Changed the requirement for the "Research speed" research from country tier 3 to 2, since it's almost useless when you gotten to that point in the research tree.
- The command center screen now recognizes it when you build the arena and the mines.
- Fixed the dialog for Allisa in Orchel, and for Zonja in Sunee.
- Fixed an issue with the paper research.
- Fixed a bug which caused the construction team to be permanently busy when building the monsterhall or armory in Aldlyn.
It's not possible to restore the construction team automatically in this case, but I added an option in the cheat book in your bedroom to turn all construction teams "available" again for those who suffer from this issue.
- Fixed a bug that made recruiting new vanguard squad leaders impossible.
- Fixed a bug which caused the training of good soldiers show that the storage would be full.
- I added the missing prodution for leather.
- Windows are now produced in the workshop. This way you don't need to research carpenter and goldsmith, and upgrade the work area with these two buildings, in order to get windows.
- Fixed the cooldowns for trades.
- On the trading screen, the resources other countries want to buy or sell aren't automatically the same anymore.
- You now get some resource double for the same material cost, as long as your storage allows for it.
You get 2x Steel for 1x Coal, 2x Silver for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Gold Dust for 1x Mithril Pickaxe, 2x Mithril Pickaxe for 1x Mithril, 2x Mithril for 1x Steel Pickaxe, and 2x Steel Pickaxe for 1x Steel
This should improve the production for some complex resources.
- Added a message after you collect taxes, that the values you get from it are the result of your setting on the finances screen.
- Fixed a typo claiming that a papermill makes meat out of pigs.
- The researches for the four Knowledge types, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone now block you from starting the "research" when the storage for these resources is full.
- Fixed a bug with Sandra's event line. The construction of the mine in the south was not recognized by her event, and thus prevented players from advancing her events.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
- Windows are now produced in the workshop. This way you don't need to research carpenter and goldsmith, and upgrade the work area with these two buildings, in order to get windows.
Microsoft appreciates you contribution. :sneaky::coffee:
- The researches for the four Knowledge types, Magic Dust, and Rune Stone now block you from starting the "research" when the storage for these resources is full.
I hope you checked this again, in v29 it still didn't work, let's see if it does in v31.
EDIT: Looks like works fine at first glance. Good. :whistle::coffee:

Aug 9, 2022
I don't know if I like the new building system, it seems a bit too easy and boring, mybe incorporate day/night system and building/research are done in days instead of waiting actual real time. Also, why can't I make good soldiers, I have none but the game keep telling me the storage is full.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't know if I like the new building system, it seems a bit too easy and boring, mybe incorporate day/night system and building/research are done in days instead of waiting actual real time. Also, why can't I make good soldiers, I have none but the game keep telling me the storage is full.
Update your game to latest version. :whistle::coffee:

Synful

May 20, 2018
Is this a known bug and is there a fix: tried to make bandages and the production timer is always 60, reloaded game tried again same issue.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is this a known bug and is there a fix: tried to make bandages and the production timer is always 60, reloaded game tried again same issue.
Have you updated to the new game version? Resources like bandages aren't produced manually anymore, but in the new version are created automatically in the background.

Synful

May 20, 2018
Have you updated to the new game version? Resources like bandages aren't produced manually anymore, but in the new version are created automatically in the background.
Ah, I didn't realize there was a new version within the few days since I installed the one I currently have. ty (Was using 23.03.25)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
They apparently are to shy to offer a trade.
Minor bug. They never offer anything at all.
-----
Also, monsterhall doesnt cost 30,000 gold anymore. May want to change that. RyenSaotome

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2023.03.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Skyline7070

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
do the pregnant ladies every begin to show, I am weirdly wanting to see Worilla With a big ole baby bump
You must understand that IN THE CASE that he shows pregnant ladies perhaps you will see 2 or 3(not more) and probably someone from your main team(not a tertiary character like worilla) like Mira for example.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You must understand that IN THE CASE that he shows pregnant ladies perhaps you will see 2 or 3(not more) and probably someone from your main team(not a tertiary character like worilla) like Mira for example.
I'm not exactly known for focusing on small quantities and not overdoing things. :D
But it's not certain yet how many pregnant characters will get shown in CGs.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
There is a bug in Sandra, its about the treasure dungeon. I cant trigger the missiin even though i finish the lockpick, the old chest and the second mine. Can you please look at it. Thanks.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There is a bug in Sandra, its about the treasure dungeon. I cant trigger the missiin even though i finish the lockpick, the old chest and the second mine. Can you please look at it. Thanks.
Have you updated the game version to 23.03.31? That bug should be fixed.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes