BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I did this and extracted it. When I click, it gives this error after a few seconds
this is gonna be stupid if it works but have you uninstalled the whole thing and redownloaded by NOT using the same zip.
otherwise i've been trying to find something that could help but what ive found has you download something and im sure you dont want that

POWER77

Oct 17, 2018
this is gonna be stupid if it works but have you uninstalled the whole thing and redownloaded by NOT using the same zip.
otherwise i've been trying to find something that could help but what ive found has you download something and im sure you dont want that
Thank you brother for the advice, I tried everything myself and I didn't get any results, I was sure that someone might know how to help me.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Thank you brother for the advice, I tried everything myself and I didn't get any results, I was sure that someone might know how to help me.
alright gonna try something imma give a file with the game's steam_appid try putting the file in the foolder where you see the game application.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Wow bro thanks it’s working
are you shitting me?! xD LOLOLOLOLOLOL
it does make sense as the only thing you were missing was the game id and you can find that by going to the steam website finding the game you need it for take the numbers and copy paste into a text file named "steam_appid"

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
don't for get about i forget her name white haired dick chick in your room. i for get were you find her

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
don't for get about i forget her name white haired dick chick in your room. i for get were you find her
i can answer that. 3. Talk with Trey to start the event which unlock the character Pandora. It requires the laboratory on the overview map built, the vanguard battle system to be unlocked, the first appearance of female Ryen at the bathhouse, and the sex scene with Kavrala.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Up to now, may I ask if I just play without worrying about "path", can I get all the scenes and re-watch all the plots? It feels like not comfort if i have to read every walkthough steps to not make any mistakes...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Up to now, may I ask if I just play without worrying about "path", can I get all the scenes and re-watch all the plots? It feels like not comfort if i have to read every walkthough steps to not make any mistakes...
There are some branches for bad or good routes of character events, but they're usually very obvious, and don't require a walkthrough. If you're nice to the girls, you'll get the good events.
For characters with multiple routes, the CG room unlocks the CG scenes you have missed, so that you can replay the scenes even when you're not on that route. However, you're missing the dialogs and events leading to those scenes.

Reactions: sarad13

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Last I played was over a year ago at least so I was wondering about and I really don't wanna spend 30 hours doing everything being the semi completionist I am but I am happy to know it's possible now and that I would have progress their respective quest lines just wish hope the walk-through has that.
I forgot since when can F-Brad be pregnant but.. Probably after you stopped playing to it..

It was in 2022 when that became in something possible.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 2763759 My game is just stuck as these four arrows and it wont let me interact with anything or do CG room or teleport.
If you'd tell me what exactly you did to end up like this, I could fix the issue for the next upload.
Was it a CG scene you replayed but ended up in the area instead of going back? Were you in the skilltree? In one of the screens at the raids, like the anvil screens?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes