Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
can someone tell me how to captuer the wild monster girls?
Get to whisperwind farm (near the prison), interact with the lady in front of the stone, make sould lanterns, go out and find monster girls (does not work for Challenge Raid Areas), knock them down to low HP, use item > soul lantern (empty) and capture successful. Then, go to the respective farms to release the girls (whisperwind for imps Tabsy for raijuu, spider girls, harpies, cow girl, etc Castle floor above for slime, alraune, salamander, thunderkitten, mummies, etc. and Grave yard for zombie (forgot the name)

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
i hope in the future we can get more of the MC turning into female himself is there something like this planned , i know there was one old quest where u can turn into girl , is there more / planned ?
There is a whole dungeon that looks to be in process where MC, Brad, Trey adventure and fight as women like lv30. Has it's own equipment kit separate some of which is like exp +50% for adventurer class only (that's them feminized). My $ says that gets expanded on and it might unlock the ability to play the game with them in a whole separate kit- battle wise at least.

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
can someone tell me how to captuer the wild monster girls?
Whisper wind farm. Craft a soul lantern there. The formula is current hp to max hp. The sphinx I think? from Chiyo's gold license test--if not some other at the Taby farm will give you x3 gentle strike crystals which will aid in doing that since you won't over kill them.

If you have access to rpgmaker you can look at the soul lantern item in the database, find the common event number it has assigned on the right, the go look at that and change current hp into "luck" and you'll have near 100% capture rate on monsters with them at full hp should you wanna cheat/mod it. There are many hundreds of monster girls in the game as things like imps tend to appear in 3's and you can capture them all.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
There is a whole dungeon that looks to be in process where MC, Brad, Trey adventure and fight as women like lv30. Has it's own equipment kit separate some of which is like exp +50% for adventurer class only (that's them feminized). My $ says that gets expanded on and it might unlock the ability to play the game with them in a whole separate kit- battle wise at least.
do the mc get fucked ?

Ronom

Feb 19, 2021
How do I start the new events with Brad and Trey?
I have the first Brad scene but when I talk to Trey I can only small talk or "take a day of again" to enter the cave of the enigmatic warlord.

Last edited:

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone know how to swap vanguard leaders so you can bring other squads instead of the main 6? Thanks.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone know how to swap vanguard leaders so you can bring other squads instead of the main 6? Thanks.
Closely to the vanguards profile there is some kind of shield. Pulsing it you can select wich vanguards you want.
So to remove the current formation you will have to pulse it to stop using them.

Reactions: Vastro

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Closely to the vanguards profile there is some kind of shield. Pulsing it you can select wich vanguards you want.
So to remove the current formation you will have to pulse it to stop using them.
Thank you very much for putting up with my stupidity.

Reactions: vickze

Ronom

Feb 19, 2021
How do I start the new events with Brad and Trey?
I have the first Brad scene but when I talk to Trey I can only small talk or "take a day of again" to enter the cave of the enigmatic warlord.
Nevermind. My Problem solved itself. The only thing I did was enter the havaria port map using the teleport stone after I retured to the castle the quest was there.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After someone mentioned commander Rias recently, I realized that I had nothing planned for a CG scene with her yet. Based on what she did during her (short) part in the story, I assume a harsh scene would fit best for her. What do you think about the two options I prepared, and which do you like more?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: smackshock
Mar 23, 2022
After someone mentioned commander Rias recently, I realized that I had nothing planned for a CG scene with her yet. Based on what she did during her (short) part in the story, I assume a harsh scene would fit best for her. What do you think about the two options I prepared, and which do you like more?
While I like the concept of option two because her former comrades deserve some compensation after the stunt she pulled. I feel that it's not enough of a punishment. Raped then either thrown in a cell or a private toy feels like not much of a lesson. Knowing her she'd probably break out and do what she does best, stab you in the back. But option one from the discription it feels a little better but not much. Make the extra guys if it's optional her ex comrades plus the wounds and one feels like a better option. Make's it feel more presonal against her. Honestly if I was in Ryen's shoes and deciding I'd first torture her then publically stockaid her obviously inviting some of her old team to go first. Leaving her there for a few weeks days is a given before either throwing her into a cell or giving her to her old team. That way EVERYONE knows her, what she did and why she's there. Rotten fruites an vegetables obviously gracefully supplied by Kay's farm. But if I had to decide between the two I'd say 1. So I vote 1.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For a bitchy traitor I would have even went for worse, but as the gif say
1689595821949.gif

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
As for myself I would go with Option 1, tho really keep the optional being optional. In the end though if you can do it to something similar as with Lace or Kurohime by reforming Rias as an girl at castle/ally it would also be great.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes