zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is also the cg were you go to see brad and you haveing sex with the water brawler and it take's you to were she is on the treaser island.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone, but I had a quick question if someone doesn't mind answering. Who is the futanari character in the game? I checked the wiki and it doesn't say anything about a futanari character. Only male or female. And if there is one, how do I find them?

I would appreciate it if someone is willing to answer this.
In certain point you find the pandora Box and met a Futanari when you are trying to open it.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
It seems like the rare game freeze happening often to me in this game was tied to the autosave feature, as it stopped when I turned it off.
So if anyone else is having issues with the graphics freezing (while the game is practically still running), try turning off autosave in your bedroom/chamber. I think the original issue is tied to framerate issues when running RPGM on a high refresh rate, something that was never fixed in the engine.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
came across a quest in a house were i have to find out who murdered the lord
but i can not figure it out
can any 1 give me a helping hand ?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you.
NP.
About the conditions to find it. I remembered them.

In Brad Brawler route you should give to him the Weird Potion(Dorgania elfs town) and after that talk with Trey to start a Day Off to be able to find the box.

In the end of that event you will find that Box. You can later open it whenever you want. The box will be in your room after that event.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
This is game look really good just wish you can play as a Girl or a Futa
Don't know if it will interest you but the Mc does become female every once in a while and there are a few lesbian sex scenes. I am so grateful to the dev from not shying away from scenes even in group sex where the women actually sexually interact with each other not just the MC.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
It's highly unlikely that all mothers will get the same amount of content, due to the high amount. Multiple CGs for ~180 mothers would be a bit too much. :D So some might get only text, or a CG for one of the steps. But the idea is to have different phases during the time skip, in which things will be shown like:
- The mother realizing she is pregnant and/or announcing it to Ryen
- During pregnancy (some with pregnant full body images. Pregnant sex scenes possible)
- Mother holding baby after birth
- Short events that show what the children are like while they grow up
- At the end of the time skip or afterwards, they'll be shown some years later (those are the CGs that are currently being made as subscriber rewards) and the player will get to decide who of his children shall be his future successor.

Since most plans for these events are just rough drafts, it's uncertain yet how much I'll do and who will get what kind of CGs, but this might give you an idea of how I want to do things.

The children are not planned to become playable party members.

Almost all art is done by one artist right now, and some of the old CGs have been remade. But there are still CGs of different, older artists, and RPG Maker style face images, in the game.

Captain Seshra is in the bar of Havaria Port and brings you back to the forgotten brexeet isles after you unlocked them.
Thank you so much not only was the scene great but you also cleared things up with the pregnancy in your post. I know outside of the main girls the pregnancy cgs I want to see the most would be Grey, Trey and Brad simply to see their reactions. Also noticed that you have planned twins for Grey's kids and I love the idea so much they are the children I am looking forward to the most so far out of the ones shown as the dynamic is really exciting. Also noticed that Trey and Brad don't have designs for their children yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall really loved the creativity in this update and I am really excited with what you do next. However I guess if the gender swapped characters aren't popular with the backers we won't see any more than what we already have.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thank you so much not only was the scene great but you also cleared things up with the pregnancy in your post. I know outside of the main girls the pregnancy cgs I want to see the most would be Grey, Trey and Brad simply to see their reactions. Also noticed that you have planned twins for Grey's kids and I love the idea so much they are the children I am looking forward to the most so far out of the ones shown as the dynamic is really exciting. Also noticed that Trey and Brad don't have designs for their children yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall really loved the creativity in this update and I am really excited with what you do next. However I guess if the gender swapped characters aren't popular with the backers we won't see any more than what we already have.
I haven't posted the designs for any children of the main characters, not just Trey and Brad. They're done, but contrary to the children of the side characters, I don't want to spoiler those children.
No idea where the last thought with the backers comes from. There is no such problem.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
I haven't posted the designs for any children of the main characters, not just Trey and Brad. They're done, but contrary to the children of the side characters, I don't want to spoiler those children.
No idea where the last thought with the backers comes from. There is no such problem.
Apologies for quoting you, it seems like only you can answer this dev.
How to get Nessa? I'm trying to progress with Dea and got the gloryhole scene already, Lili is in the sleeping chambers so the only thing missing is Nessa. I tried to talk to Dea but nothing happens. Do i have to get Lili's first scene first! Appreciate your help.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah good point and I think its a good idea to hide some of the designs. It gives us all something to look forward to.
Sorry I should of been more clear its just a lot of creators/devs will do things in order of what is popular rather than what they want to personally add into the game which is why a lot frequently hold polls. I guess I am just worrying over nothing I just really want to see this game make it to finish line I enjoy it a lot. I would just hate to see a lot of people abandon supporting you because they don't like content like gender swapping.

Either way thanks for the fast reply and I will leave you to completing the next update. Keep up the good work.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Apologies for quoting you, it seems like only you can answer this dev.
How to get Nessa? I'm trying to progress with Dea and got the gloryhole scene already, Lili is in the sleeping chambers so the only thing missing is Nessa. I tried to talk to Dea but nothing happens. Do i have to get Lili's first scene first! Appreciate your help.
The story starts when you talk with Lili in the castle of Aldlyn after you have all requirements:
  • Dea's previous good path events. [Solo scene with Dea in the secret hot spring]
  • Beach scene with Lili.
  • Marriage system unlocked.
  • Chiyo's events done to the point that Mozaik is living at the big farm in Central.
  • First dialog with Akai at the work area near Aldlyn.
If you have all of this, and the events still don't trigger, feel free to post your save file and I'll check if I forgot to write down a requirement.

Reactions: Vastro

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
The story starts when you talk with Lili in the castle of Aldlyn after you have all requirements:
  • Dea's previous good path events. [Solo scene with Dea in the secret hot spring]
  • Beach scene with Lili.
  • Marriage system unlocked.
  • Chiyo's events done to the point that Mozaik is living at the big farm in Central.
  • First dialog with Akai at the work area near Aldlyn.
If you have all of this, and the events still don't trigger, feel free to post your save file and I'll check if I forgot to write down a requirement.
Thank you. Lili's scene might be the issue, I'll try to get her scene first and see if it works out.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i hope in the future we can get more of the MC turning into female himself is there something like this planned , i know there was one old quest where u can turn into girl , is there more / planned ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think ryans game is great love the art work and the story find it funny that brad let the king have sex with his girl form lol. i also got finished with the gantlet quest but now do not know where to go. i also hope we can help the queen of bergras take back here rule from that old basterd and are other wife with her problem be for anything happens to her as well lol, sorry if this makes no cent's.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes