Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Where is Zwei in ? I can't find him and I've looked in every building.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
After someone mentioned commander Rias recently, I realized that I had nothing planned for a CG scene with her yet. Based on what she did during her (short) part in the story, I assume a harsh scene would fit best for her. What do you think about the two options I prepared, and which do you like more?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Option 1 - and my reasoning is simple. That bitch stabbed ME in the back, so when I think about revenge it has to be personally dealt.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
After someone mentioned commander Rias recently, I realized that I had nothing planned for a CG scene with her yet. Based on what she did during her (short) part in the story, I assume a harsh scene would fit best for her. What do you think about the two options I prepared, and which do you like more?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could we get a option 3 and have some use for her in the private dungeon for events of the lustful nature. maby a underground arena system where we pit slaves and other things we could capture in the wild ageins each other xD

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
How do you get back into the secret base in Amagal for the purple ore?
Purple ore? I assume you mean the Magic Gold, go to the left hall when you are inside the castle, all the way down the hall, to the right, use the magic circle, then walk out and walk down to the mine and the trader spot

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Purple ore? I assume you mean the Magic Gold, go to the left hall when you are inside the castle, all the way down the hall, to the right, use the magic circle, then walk out and walk down to the mine and the trader spot
No I mean the purple ore to make the strange gold for the wedding ring. I can't get past the guard blocking the door.

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
No I mean the purple ore to make the strange gold for the wedding ring. I can't get past the guard blocking the door.
Go to the barracks in Amagal, go around and interact with NPCs until you get a dialogue that tell you to find the CDR to get tokens for Amagal uniform, find the CDR and get tokens, find and exchange token at the supply building, then after that return to the manastyr, left wing with the grey door at the end, you will get dialogue to change into Amagal uniform and enter, then its a dungeon/maze type which is actually easy, and there, exchange iron for Strange Gold, though Magic Gold kinda match the thing better

Reactions: Genesis0
Oct 17, 2019
i cant start situation in begus. i have done the temple island quest, married mira, done dwarf fortress, had sex withe jeannie, and nothing happens why and i have used the teleport orb multiple times. also how do i marry varea

edit nvm

2 edit how the hell do you do the royal threesome

Last edited:

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
i cant start situation in begus. i have done the temple island quest, married mira, done dwarf fortress, had sex withe jeannie, and nothing happens why and i have used the teleport orb multiple times. also how do i marry varea

edit nvm

2 edit how the hell do you do the royal threesome
Proceed with the events far enough to where you are finished with the 1st part of the Royal Traitor quest (about sneaking through Begus castle RG and finding document) then you will have to help Adrianna to dispatch the traitor in the dungeon in South Calterburry, then you will set up a meeting with Varea and Jeanne for a magic item, after the first meeting go to Varea to start the 2nd one provided the prereqs are met. Thats thw answer.

Oct 17, 2019
Proceed with the events far enough to where you are finished with the 1st part of the Royal Traitor quest (about sneaking through Begus castle RG and finding document) then you will have to help Adrianna to dispatch the traitor in the dungeon in South Calterburry, then you will set up a meeting with Varea and Jeanne for a magic item, after the first meeting go to Varea to start the 2nd one provided the prereqs are met. Thats thw answer.
i have don all this just missing how to start meeting

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes