RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys,

I can't get any further with Tsiom, I've gone through all 4 training sessions but when I talk to her she always says the same thing and nothing happens, I have no plan on how to unlock the threesome scene.

Edit: ah and yes i finished the fight between Brad and Grimace (God Path on Stage)

I'm grateful for every tip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome
I think I found a bug, I haven't unlocked the threesome scene yet but I can start it from the CG Room
The scene with Tsiom is part of the last update and happens after the events with the female adventurer trio at Fürstenstein.

Update 23.07.11 :
  • The first part is a new quest with the female adventurer trio. It unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.
  • After the quest at Fürstenstein, you can do a race for a treasure, which also gives you a new CG scene afterwards.
  • The CG scene is required to unlock a new dialog with one of Lady Purple's guys. (Also requires that the marriage system is unlocked.)
  • This event will unlock a new wedding quest, and a new dialog with Tsiom when you finished all of her training with Brad and finished the fight between Brad and Grimace (regardless of the outcome).

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
The scene with Tsiom is part of the last update and happens after the events with the female adventurer trio at Fürstenstein.

Update 23.07.11 :
  • The first part is a new quest with the female adventurer trio. It unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.
  • After the quest at Fürstenstein, you can do a race for a treasure, which also gives you a new CG scene afterwards.
  • The CG scene is required to unlock a new dialog with one of Lady Purple's guys. (Also requires that the marriage system is unlocked.)
  • This event will unlock a new wedding quest, and a new dialog with Tsiom when you finished all of her training with Brad and finished the fight between Brad and Grimace (regardless of the outcome).
ah, i missed that,
"a new dialog with one of Lady Purple's guys"
since i decided to play the game without cheat menu or guide and to use patch notes as the only help,
i was really desperate, no idea why i missed the line.
thank you very much, you're my Hero :)

Now I'm only missing is to clear the nature raid, which is very difficult by the way and crafting is very confusing there xD

This Game is really a Masterpiece, cant wait for more.

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
just how much more content is going to be added into this game and how long is it still gonna take for it to be complete? i haven't bothered to play it again since i couldn't catch up with the new updates

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
just how much more content is going to be added into this game and how long is it still gonna take for it to be complete? i haven't bothered to play it again since i couldn't catch up with the new updates
A lot. It'll take several more years before the game will get done. Too long for me to really give a more specific answer. But as you can tell from the frequent updates, it's going forward. Slowly but steadily.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.08.08png.png
Version 23.08.08 changes:
- New full body images for Grey in his old and new shape. The face images were changed to fit to his new looks.
- After the events with Tsiom from the last update, you can talk with Brad at the sleeping chambers to get a new dialog.
- The event will determine the future of Brad. One of the three choices will give you a dialog with Ash in Kagabangui, which leads to a new CG scene.
- When you use the teleport orb after the events at Fürstenstein, the event with Brad and Tsiom, and all previous events with Grey are done, a guard in front of the castle will get a !-icon above his head. The event will advance the story of Grey.
- The event of Grey gives you access to a new dungeon area for the female adventurer group, which also unlocks the skilltree for them. The grinding for special pearls in the area for the skilltree is optional. You only need to find the chest with a unique item in it to advance Grey's events. The item unlocks a dialog with Grey in the castle in Aldlyn, which leads to a new CG scene.

Other news:
- The CGs for Grey's children are almost done, and the previews will be posted for subscribers on SubscribeStar soon. Based on the poll results, the next girl to get CGs for her child will be Kurohime.
- The next update is planned to be a quick one, so that I can release it in about 2 weeks. Depending on how much gets done, it might include the first view into the time skip events. The idea is to add them piece by piece, since it'd be too much work to do it all at once. It'll still take a very long time until the entire time skip (and all pre-time skip) events will be done.
- I also want to update and improve the wiki, since it turned out to be really helpful, but is still lacking a lot of info. You can find it at

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Are you planning to change older art or make it more consistent or try different approach on H-scenes? Seems like it is low priority on your list, don't get me wrong, you got great game here, H-scenes aren't good tho. It might bring you broader audience. Just curious, you do you of course.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are you planning to change older art or make it more consistent or try different approach on H-scenes? Seems like it is low priority on your list, don't get me wrong, you got great game here, H-scenes aren't good tho. It might bring you broader audience. Just curious, you do you of course.
Quite a few old images were already re-made, and some others will get changed eventually. For the most part, newer images have the higher priority though.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Quite a few old images were already re-made, and some others will get changed eventually. For the most part, newer images have the higher priority though.
Ah alright cool, haven't played for quite some time. Gonna check it out later then. Thanks.

Vulcandor

Jun 22, 2020
How do you get the scene with Aiyana? I gave her back her sword and did what the walkthrough said about exiting or entering the havaria port and she's just gone.

Jan 28, 2018
Adding in to this questions, what is the definite art style you are going to use in the future? For example this new update, I noticed that Lace and Grey recently had a new full body art cg. I thought Grey's art style is gonna be the final one but Lace also had a new full body art and it isn't the same as Grey. Just like the concern of the other player, the multiple art style really is jarring sometimes and it would be cool if you stick to one or at most two.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you get the scene with Aiyana? I gave her back her sword and did what the walkthrough said about exiting or entering the havaria port and she's just gone.
She moved to the small water pond above the inn on the left side of Aldlyn. That's where you can continue her event.

this game have preg content? and how much
Currently you can flag over 100 girls as pregnant, but there is no pregnancy or birth yet. That part is still in development.

Adding in to this questions, what is the definite art style you are going to use in the future? For example this new update, I noticed that Lace and Grey recently had a new full body art cg. I thought Grey's art style is gonna be the final one but Lace also had a new full body art and it isn't the same as Grey. Just like the concern of the other player, the multiple art style really is jarring sometimes and it would be cool if you stick to one or at most two.
The CG of Grey's full body CG is from my main artist un4lord, and it is what I'd like to be the art style for the game. Almost all new CGs and CG remakes are done by him.
The full body of Lace was a left over of an artist who already left me. I have some CGs of old artist that aren't used yet, which I sometimes add when it feels fine, or if it doesn't fit in well, I wait for a remake before I add it to the game.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes