RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I get to Brexeet Islands? I forgot.
Talk with captain Seshra in the bar in Havaria Port.

How do you get strange gold to marry Varea?
Get the uniforms of Amagal soldiers at their barracks, enter the castle of Manastyr, and go to the guarded door in the top left corner. It'll bring you to a secret dungeon area, where you can transform iron into strange gold.

what version nw.js this game uses? cuz i hate seeing error pop up of nw.js
There is a discussion with possible solutions for the error message here:

do u know how to import a save file from pc to android port?
The saves on android are hidden in the system files, and can't be reached normally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ewery52

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
nvm i've read that but not solve my problem,
anyway could u make a list of weapon and armor with their description and description elemntal for each monster?

ewery52

May 26, 2018
Talk with captain Seshra in the bar in Havaria Port.

Get the uniforms of Amagal soldiers at their barracks, enter the castle of Manastyr, and go to the guarded door in the top left corner. It'll bring you to a secret dungeon area, where you can transform iron into strange gold.

The saves on android are hidden in the system files, and can't be reached normally.
And How do I get second Ash scene. When I talk to her Brad just stays silent.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am haveing trouble finding the great bow. i am also sorry for being a pain about this but if you said with the slaves does the princess of dragna get mad at you also the girl in the told you sorry about there other person stabing you in the back. i feel like if you attack them your stabbing her in the back along with the princess

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
nvm i've read that but not solve my problem,
anyway could u make a list of weapon and armor with their description and description elemntal for each monster?

And How do I get second Ash scene. When I talk to her Brad just stays silent.
Usually requirements for new content are in the update notes. However, in this case, some people are missing the first visit to the private beach on the island Amaranthe, which was not mentioned.

Vulcandor

Jun 22, 2020
the cave threesome isn't firing for some reason Leneth just keeps repeating the solo scene while hellhound talks about how the bones look tasty. Tried replaying it in the CG room tried aborting the pregnancies made leneth a squadleader not too sure what else to do to resolve it.

Last edited:

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
I haven't been able to continue Support Government quest after Sunee's trap, Sinrul just says she's satisified with her group's growth and power, where am I supposed to go to continue this story?

Edit: Nevermind, I visited Harbor cuz i realized that was the only place i didnt revisit since.

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
Bug Report: If you switch leader position to the new member (4th character) in Adventurers mode, the new leader replaces Ryen when you return to castle.
Ryen simply become slot #2 in the formation there, this basically adds new party member to the original 12 making it 13. which is pretty fascinating and would've make a fun easter egg (for more new events or bonus events in story) if you expand on that angle, assuming you want to keep it for the fans, but this would require the event to be pushed back earlier in story to make it available sooner to add her to the story.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Bug Report: If you switch leader position to the new member (4th character) in Adventurers mode, the new leader replaces Ryen when you return to castle.
Ryen simply become slot #2 in the formation there, this basically adds new party member to the original 12 making it 13. which is pretty fascinating and would've make a fun easter egg (for more new events or bonus events in story) if you expand on that angle, assuming you want to keep it for the fans, but this would require the event to be pushed back earlier in story to make it available sooner to add her to the story.
An additional party member will actually cause issues with some systems, since the party members and their number is used in different events. I'll fix this bug for the next upload.

Edit: I couldn't re-create the issue. Are you sure you only changed the formation? Was it in the mermaid dungeon or one of the other adventurer maps?

Last edited:

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
Edit: I couldn't re-create the issue. Are you sure you only changed the formation? Was it in the mermaid dungeon or one of the other adventurer maps?
It was in Mermaid dungeon yes. I just moved the original leader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and move Grey as target so it'd switch them. I had finished mermaid dungeon by then already. I can't reproduce it with the other two presuming due to their identity in game.

Edit: I did finish pretty much everything related to the female adventurer group prior to that.

I tried reproducing it, I failed a few time. I'm not exactly sure how I did that now. Far I can remember, this was before wedding are done. I had everyone's rings but Mira's was done, but I didnt propose to anyone beside Mira, whose wedding is already finished, yet, and this was right after the cutscene with Ash, I went straight to unlock Grey's further event and headed to the mermaid dungeon finished it and did several farming and upgraded MDEF for
I have a save to provide that was a while ahead of the bug event.

Edit3: I changed the equipment too it's possible an id for one of these influenced the code. Grey had White Silver Blade, Heavy Katryx Helmet, Adventurer Chest Plate, Adventurer Amulet, Talisman of Regeneration, and Adventurer Shoes.

Edit4: It's entirely possible that I did the Wedding for
first before starting Mermaid dungeon, but I have short term memory and I spent hours on hours of playing this yesterday so I'm hazy on what I did in chronological.

Edit5: Spending some time trying to figure out things with my bug save in the mermaid dungeon ended up fixing it anyway.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well been almost a year since I last tried this game out so off to a new start to see how things are going.

Hopefully this will take up my time till Starfield comes out next month.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome
There been at least 4 times I seen "save" in the place of "safe" in this game so far.
save v safe.jpg
I don't think I have ever seen the correct word "safe" used yet in this game, its all been the incorrect word "save".

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes