a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Trying to play the game but keep getting this- Failed to load img/tileset/Elfvillages - made by PandaMaru.png
You may need to upgrade your unpacking software to the newest version and unpack the game again.
I just started playing again after about a year of being away and have had no problems.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i unlock the battle system
1st you must clean out then rebuild the barracks, then go there and talk to the person there then go find all the other ones.
You should have a quest to do this in your log.
Once its all done then you should be able to go into battles from the overview map.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you have to talk to trey and do the girks adventer the place should pop up when your done with the first quest and yall get a note from miss purple again.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
How can I enter the third country that has its borders closed? I already tried by boat but it asks me for a permit and I don't know where to get it and I don't know what to do

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How can I enter the third country that has its borders closed? I already tried by boat but it asks me for a permit and I don't know where to get it and I don't know what to do
Continue the main quest till you get to Finding Lucillia quest, which will unlock you a way to Dorgania

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
In front of Ryen Castle there is a man who is a Merchant.. Talking with him he will give you one Permit.
In your case perhaps he looks different but it was the guy in this position.
1692351614585.png

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have to have some specific level or ability apart from the weapon we made in the armor break mission, because when I fight Lace it didn't cause her damage no matter how many attacks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have to have some specific level or ability apart from the weapon we made in the armor break mission, because when I fight Lace it didn't cause her damage no matter how many attacks
You have to use the "Armor breaking" skill Ryen gets while wielding the Katryx Blade.

upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
Pretty sure colorless pearl is only for their skilltrees, raising their skills.
Also can anyone tell me how to get Ash's threesome? I already have Tsiom threesome with f.brad, then i can't talk to Brad in sleeping chambers (Brad only says ....)
I also have visited amaranthe already, even the racing swimsuit scene with Grey (this one shouldn't be relevant)

Last edited:
Reactions: ksrkblaze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Hello,

How do I use the colorless pearl to increase experience of Female Adventurers?
While you are using the Female Adventurers the SkillTree will only show them(not the main team).
Here you will be able to use these pearls to increase or show them new skills.

Reactions: ksrkblaze

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Pretty sure colorless pearl is only for their skilltrees, raising their skills.
Also can anyone tell me how to get Ash's threesome? I already have Tsiom threesome with f.brad, then i can't talk to Brad in sleeping chambers (Brad only says ....)
I also have visited amaranthe already, even the racing swimsuit scene with Grey (this one shouldn't be relevant)
You need to make the choice for Brad to embrace his female side. The third choice. Talk to Brad in the sleeping chamber and the event will start. When you select the third choice, a new quest will be added.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
How weird.. Perhaps a Bug?
Brad found Trey talking with Akira? I think that after that you can talk with him.
if I am not wrong that conversation happens after fuck Tsion.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes