upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
EDIT: Soo.. i just finished the last main quest where you fight the brother, after that Brad stops running and i can talk to him for his last CG (female Brad). That is one of the prerequisite to Brad's event. For anyone wondering, because i saw a post a few pages back with people with the same problem as me.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The event about Trey talking with Akira already happened (after 3some sex with Tsion), where Brad was eavesdropping and found out by Akira.
ksrkblaze It baffles me Brad only says "..." in the sleeping chamber
I see.. Better wait until the developer appears here and sees your post.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
I see.. Better wait until the developer appears here and sees your post.
Isn't that Grey that eavesdrops when Trey and Akira are talking?
Also, did you do a good path for Brad or the Bad path, during the Grimace fight quest? Cause pretty sure Ash has to be Brad's girlfriend for that to work.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Isn't that Grey that eavesdrops when Trey and Akira are talking?
Also, did you do a good path for Brad or the Bad path, during the Grimace fight quest? Cause pretty sure Ash has to be Brad's girlfriend for that to work.
Also Brad listens them talking after the scene with Tsion.
I choosed the Good Path. With Ash as Brad Girlfriend. Those who can not see it probably choosed the NTR route. If she is not with Brad this content does not make sense.

Anyway. Even choosing the Opposite Path you should be able to see the H-Scene in the CGRoom only missing how you ended there. I saw Lace and Irlina Good paths H-Scene having them in prison in my game.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Time skip preview 1.png
Preview for the time skip system:
- Please keep in mind that all of this is still a work in progress, and can change during the development.
- The general idea is that you have multiple time phases, where you can select and watch different events on the worldmap. (The speech bubbles were edited onto the screenshot to symbolize events you can watch during the current phase.)
- Once the system is finished, you'd see these phases one by one in chronologic order, without being able to go back, but as long as things will be in development, it'll be possible to go back and forth, and even leave this screen to go back to the "current" time of the start of the game to continue your progress in the game.

The phases will include:
- Act 1: Dialog about the main story continuation, and how you prepare for the future battle against Raziel, in case that he gets control over the titans.
- Act 2: Shows the country changes and improves during your reign, and how it affects the people and their opinion about you.
- Act 3: Events about Raziel's group, primarily about Emilia and Mio.
- Act 4: About monstergirls and their changes.
- Pre War: Story and preperations before war.
- War: Battle phase in which you can fight against other countries with the vanguards, or play the story via text, if you want to avoid the strategy battle system.
- Post War: Events with tell you about what the result of the war changed in Central and the other countries.
- Act 5: The world changes as time progresses. + Events focusing about side characters.
- Preg.: Girls will announce or notice their pregnancy.
- Birth: Birth of your children.
- Act 6: Time during which your children are still babies, and the story advances.
- Children: Events of your childrens growth and childhood. Their personalities and unique traits will be shown.
- Act 7: The events for your children continue, where they become old enough to plan their future professions. As the battle against Raziel comes closer, you're asked to select a successor from your children. (The preview CGs for children shown on SubscribeStar are for this time phase.)
- Act 8: Last preparations and story events before the final battle against Raziel. It's the last part of the „time skip“ but there will be more content afterwards.
(The mentioned content will be the „main“ part of that phase. Small events with different characters will be scattered throughout the entire time skip phases.)

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
View attachment 2867315
- Please keep in mind that all of this is still a work in progress, and can change during the development.
- The general idea is that you have multiple time phases, where you can select and watch different events on the worldmap. (The speech bubbles were edited onto the screenshot to symbolize events you can watch during the current phase.)
- Once the system is finished, you'd see these phases one by one in chronologic order, without being able to go back, but as long as things will be in development, it'll be possible to go back and forth, and even leave this screen to go back to the "current" time of the start of the game to continue your progress in the game.

The phases will include:
- Act 1: Dialog about the main story continuation, and how you prepare for the future battle against Raziel, in case that he gets control over the titans.
- Act 2: Shows the country changes and improves during your reign, and how it affects the people and their opinion about you.
- War: Battle phase in which you can fight against other countries with the vanguards, or play the story via text, if you want to avoid the strategy battle system.
- Post War: Events with tell you about what the result of the war changed in Central and the other countries.
- Act 5: The world changes as time progresses. + Events focusing about side characters.
- Act 6: Time during which your children are still babies, and the story advances.
- Children: Events of your childrens growth and childhood. Their personalities and unique traits will be shown.
- Act 7: The events for your children continue, where they become old enough to plan their future professions. As the battle against Raziel comes closer, you're asked to select a successor from your children. (The preview CGs for children shown on SubscribeStar are for this time phase.)
- Act 8: Last preparations and story events before the final battle against Raziel. It's the last part of the „time skip“ but there will be more content afterwards.
(The mentioned content will be the „main“ part of that phase. Small events with different characters will be scattered throughout the entire time skip phases.)
finally a war!!

sataneal1

Jan 5, 2019
How do you start the Dragon Shape quest i did all the requirement but no matter how many times I talk to Jaylin in the treasure room it doesn't start.

Gilmok

Aug 21, 2023
I'm stuck on Grey. I can't get to Grey's 3rd CG scene (the talking stops after Ryen says "I wouldn't even be surprised"). I never got the Grey's Problem - Kurohime quest and I'm at the end of the game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you start the Dragon Shape quest i did all the requirement but no matter how many times I talk to Jaylin in the treasure room it doesn't start.
Hard to help when all you say is that you have "all requirements". :D Have you checked if the wind spirit is in the top left corner of Aldlyn? Else, you could post your save file, so that I can take a closer look at what step of the events you're on.

I'm stuck on Grey. I can't get to Grey's 3rd CG scene (the talking stops after Ryen says "I wouldn't even be surprised"). I never got the Grey's Problem - Kurohime quest and I'm at the end of the game.
You either need to advance the events of Elly, or the events with the Dark Sorceress of Bitterroot Farm.
The quest of Kurohime in "Grey's Problem" is optional and is not required for anything.

upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
My dumb ass can't remember where is the card dealer? I want to complete the collection, i can't seem to find where the dealer is on walkthrough also

You need to finish the main quest until the main quest is done, then wind spirit will be in top left corner of aldyln, where you usually meet flora.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.08.24.png
Changes in version 23.08.24:
- A new dungeon entrance was added to the area of the Shrine of Flunis. In this dungeon is a big door, which requires the events of 8 characters to unlock it:
Akai: First meeting
Neya: First meeting
Aiyana: Good or bad end of her previous events.
Mai: Good or bad reunion of her and Dea
Dea: Good or bad reunion of her and Mai
Coral: Lives in your castle
Mozaik: Lives in Taby's farm
Lili: Lives in your castle
- After finishing the events in the new dungeon, and when you had the CG scene of Aiyana and Flora, Aiyana will move to the plaza in front of the castle of Aldlyn. Talking to her there will unlock a new CG scene.
- Small change to Trey's blessing selection in the church of Aldlyn to show the name of the corresponding god when you select a blessing.
- The way how drops for legendaries work in the raid dungeons was changed. Instead of using a check whether "it is in your inventory or equipped" the system now activates a trigger when you get a legendary, to prevent you from getting it again. This prevents issues with getting copies of legendaries when the party member with the item equipped is not in the party.

I went deeper into the development and preparation of the time skip events, but there is no playable content for it yet. I know that people look forward to the phases about war, so it'll be one of the priorities and might get started in the next update. The phases won't get developed in chronological order, instead I'll go back and forth between the phases during the creation.
Other priorities are the marriages for (female) Grey and Brad, which'll happen during the early phases of the time skip, when you made the required choices to be on that route of their events.

Please keep in mind that all of this is still a work in progress, and can change during the development.
The general idea is that you have multiple time phases, where you can select and watch different events on the worldmap. (The speech bubbles were edited onto the screenshot to symbolize events you can watch during the current phase. The final graphics might look different.)
Once the system is finished, you'd see these phases one by one in chronologic order, without being able to go back, but as long as things will be in development, it'll be possible to go back and forth, and even leave this screen to go back to the "current" time of the start of the game to continue your progress in the game.

Time skip preview 1.png

The phases will include:

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2874775
Changes in version 23.08.24:
- A new dungeon entrance was added to the area of the Shrine of Flunis. In this dungeon is a big door, which requires the events of 8 characters to unlock it:
Akai: First meeting
Neya: First meeting
Aiyana: Good or bad end of her previous events.
Mai: Good or bad reunion of her and Dea
Dea: Good or bad reunion of her and Mai
Coral: Lives in your castle
Mozaik: Lives in Taby's farm
Lili: Lives in your castle
- After finishing the events in the new dungeon, and when you had the CG scene of Aiyana and Flora, Aiyana will move to the plaza in front of the castle of Aldlyn. Talking to her there will unlock a new CG scene.
- Small change to Trey's blessing selection in the church of Aldlyn to show the name of the corresponding god when you select a blessing.
- The way how drops for legendaries work in the raid dungeons was changed. Instead of using a check whether "it is in your inventory or equipped" the system now activates a trigger when you get a legendary, to prevent you from getting it again. This prevents issues with getting copies of legendaries when the party member with the item equipped is not in the party.

I went deeper into the development and preparation of the time skip events, but there is no playable content for it yet. I know that people look forward to the phases about war, so it'll be one of the priorities and might get started in the next update. The phases won't get developed in chronological order, instead I'll go back and forth between the phases during the creation.
Other priorities are the marriages for (female) Grey and Brad, which'll happen during the early phases of the time skip, when you made the required choices to be on that route of their events.

Please keep in mind that all of this is still a work in progress, and can change during the development.
The general idea is that you have multiple time phases, where you can select and watch different events on the worldmap. (The speech bubbles were edited onto the screenshot to symbolize events you can watch during the current phase. The final graphics might look different.)
Once the system is finished, you'd see these phases one by one in chronologic order, without being able to go back, but as long as things will be in development, it'll be possible to go back and forth, and even leave this screen to go back to the "current" time of the start of the game to continue your progress in the game.

View attachment 2874774

The phases will include:
This game is out since almost a decade?
Are we going to see it maybe completed in 2030, because Jesus Ryen this may truly be a never ending game.
Not that I am complaining, but man it feels like you are in a limbo.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2023.08.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vaars

May 6, 2021
While I like the Ideas of the current Time Skip Plans, it just made me think of a specific Issue in the Endgame: there will be over one hundred Children to look at and choose from, if you impregnate all Characters. that is one hell of an Epilogue andChoice, and might become a bit overwhelming and disorienting. So I was just thinking of maybe giving the Player a little bit more Control over the general number and exact Women Ryen has Children with, so you can narrow it down to your Favorites and keep the endgame a little bit shorter if you're not a completionist. Basically a contraception Potion as opposed to the fertility potion. or maybe, by implementing the minigame Idea for Pregnancy (which I really like) this problem gets solved and the fertility potions then function basically as riddle keys for those who cant be bothered playing through the minigame.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game is out since almost a decade?
Are we going to see it maybe completed in 2030, because Jesus Ryen this may truly be a never ending game.
Not that I am complaining, but man it feels like you are in a limbo.
Honestly, maybe the only game I would be fine with it being a never ending game. One of the few games that I can always come back to ever couple of months and know that without even reading the changelog im going to enjoy the hour or so I put into it. Its kind of served as baseline almost

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes