zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly, maybe the only game I would be fine with it being a never ending game. One of the few games that I can always come back to ever couple of months and know that without even reading the changelog im going to enjoy the hour or so I put into it. Its kind of served as baseline almost
Yeah some games should never end, it’a always one of those games that is just fun to play with, it puts you a smile on your face, if you get what I am saying

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
While I like the Ideas of the current Time Skip Plans, it just made me think of a specific Issue in the Endgame: there will be over one hundred Children to look at and choose from, if you impregnate all Characters. that is one hell of an Epilogue andChoice, and might become a bit overwhelming and disorienting. So I was just thinking of maybe giving the Player a little bit more Control over the general number and exact Women Ryen has Children with, so you can narrow it down to your Favorites and keep the endgame a little bit shorter if you're not a completionist. Basically a contraception Potion as opposed to the fertility potion. or maybe, by implementing the minigame Idea for Pregnancy (which I really like) this problem gets solved and the fertility potions then function basically as riddle keys for those who cant be bothered playing through the minigame.
In the CG room, you can interact with the pregnancy icon of girls to abort the pregnancy, if you don't want her to have your child.

where's golden pillar? I haven't found it in dark cave island (the one with total darkness and holes)
The golden pillar is in the middle of the north edge of the area.
Dark cave golden pillar.png

Reactions: KnightMarco

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
How do you achieve the royal threesome between Vanera and Jeanne? How do I initiate it? Do I have to marry all the main girls first? What am I forgetting?

divertox

Jul 2, 2023
This game is very good but I'm too lazy to evolve everything again does anyone know how to get experience fast in this game.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
In the CG room, you can interact with the pregnancy icon of girls to abort the pregnancy, if you don't want her to have your child.
I know, but even so, a Contraception Potion could save you the need for repeated Abortions.
Which is a potential QOL increase for the Game - as well as good overall Life advice.

Dec 21, 2020
I know, but even so, a Contraception Potion could save you the need for repeated Abortions.
Which is a potential QOL increase for the Game - as well as good overall Life advice.
Sure it's QOL but do you really want to see abortion dialogue between ryen and the girls?

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Sure it's QOL but do you really want to see abortion dialogue between Ryen and the girls?
no, of course not - thats why i would argue for the implementation of a contraception Potion in the first place, so Abortions (whether including Dialogue or not) don't become necessary to begin with. Aborting Pregnancies is already a Feature, i dont want this to be added.

Dec 21, 2020
no, of course not - thats why i would argue for the implementation of a contraception Potion in the first place, so Abortions (whether including Dialogue or not) don't become necessary to begin with. Aborting Pregnancies is already a Feature, i dont want this to be added.
I think missread it to Abortion potion, I'm sorry

Reactions: Vaars

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Can someone tell me what have I done wrong?

I completed the quest and chose to catch Flaire, but in prison she only says this phrase and nothing happens after that.

How can I get a CG?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone tell me what have I done wrong?

I completed the quest and chose to catch Flaire, but in prison she only says this phrase and nothing happens after that.

How can I get a CG?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need the tentacles in the room on the left of that area. You get the quest "Tentacle Plants" from the guard over there once Sandra's events are far enough to know about tentacles. The required spores can be found in the Spire of Courage.

Reactions: ded inside

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
it said I own God's Defender, but I only have Guardian as legendary shield
Screenshot (147).png

Screenshot (148).png
Screenshot (149).png

also, one construction team is unavailable for some reason, despite no construction
Screenshot (150).png
save file is attached

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys, it's been a freaking year already since i asked this in this thread. Are there any pregnancy scenes yet? Thanks in advance.
Here is RyenSaotome future planned acts
The phases will include:
- Act 1: Dialog about the main story continuation, and how you prepare for the future battle against Raziel, in case that he gets control over the titans.
- Act 2: Shows the country changes and improves during your reign, and how it affects the people and their opinion about you.
- Act 3: Events about Raziel's group, primarily about Emilia and Mio.
- Act 4: About monstergirls and their changes.
- Pre War: Story and preperations before war.
- War: Battle phase in which you can fight against other countries with the vanguards, or play the story via text, if you want to avoid the strategy battle system.
- Post War: Events with tell you about what the result of the war changed in Central and the other countries.
- Act 5: The world changes as time progresses. + Events focusing about side characters.
- Preg.: Girls will announce or notice their pregnancy.
- Birth: Birth of your childre
So come back next year(s)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RavageSavage03

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I hope the creator will introduce Ryen's parents. That will be more interesting and will open more quests and story development. Incest and netori would be nice too.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I hope the creator will introduce Ryen's parents. That will be more interesting and will open more quests and story development. Incest and netori would be nice too.
Many of Dragonics died that day in the Dragonic village.. They could be dead.
They are most likely dead, since we both don’t see them being mentioned by Ryen and his brother.
And also the fact that he is seeking a total annhilation without any remorse explains a lot

Reactions: mdp2p
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes