Vaars

May 6, 2021
So, this is slightly OT, but can someone direct me to a recent, up-to date Guide for installing RPGVX Ace on Linux PC? I recently upgraded my Computer Big time (from a verrry old Version), and can't seem reproduce my old Way of getting it (and therefore this Game) to run... :(

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
_Kurohimes daughter  preview.png
After the children for Grey and Varea, the CG for the daughter of Kurohime is also done no, and can be seen by $10+ subscribers at the Renryuu SubsribeStar page at . The image above gives a little preview for the CG image.

Progress for the next update:
Formation system preview.png

The next update is making good progress.
- The story events for the "pre-war" phase for the war with Begus are done.
- In the screenshot, you can see one of the new possible vanguard battles against Begus.
- Since the army uniforms of other nations don't have different types based on what weapon they use, I added little icons to show how they're armed. I'll likely add this to former battles as well.
- At the start of the battle, you can now select to change the formation. It doesn't allow you to move the starting positions somewhere else, but you can swap the squads with each others, for example, to put your melee units in front, and ranged units in the back.
- The "Formation phase" allows you to look around the battlefield before you start the battle.
- In the "Formation phase" you can also switch squads with one of the unused squads in the reserve, to adjust your forces based on what squads are better in this particular battle. This should be a lot more comfortable than having to switch squads on the overview screen of the vanguard squads.
- I changed the white arrows of the "selection icon" you use to interact with things, for example on the country overview map, by adding a black border all around it. This way it's easier to see on white backgrounds. You can see it right of Kurohime's squad in the screenshot.

Once the version is content complete, a test version will be posted on discord about a day before the public release to check for bugs. If you're interested, feel free to join us on discord at:

Last edited:

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
View attachment 2937544
After the children for Grey and Varea, the CG for the daughter of Kurohime is also done no, and can be seen by $10+ subscribers at the Renryuu SubsribeStar page at . The image above gives a little preview for the CG image.

Progress for the next update:
View attachment 2937548

The next update is making good progress.
- The story events for the "pre-war" phase for the war with Begus are done.
- In the screenshot, you can see one of the new possible vanguard battles against Begus.
- Since the army uniforms of other nations don't have different types based on what weapon they use, I added little icons to show how they're armed. I'll likely add this to former battles as well.
- At the start of the battle, you can now select to change the formation. It doesn't allow you to move the starting positions somewhere else, but you can swap the squads with each others, for example, to put your melee units in front, and ranged units in the back.
- The "Formation phase" allows you to look around the battlefield before you start the battle.
- In the "Formation phase" you can also switch squads with one of the unused squads in the reserve, to adjust your forces based on what squads are better in this particular battle. This should be a lot more comfortable than having to switch squads on the overview screen of the vanguard squads.
- I changed the white arrows of the "selection icon" you use to interact with things, for example on the country overview map, by adding a black border all around it. This way it's easier to see on white backgrounds. You can see it right of Kurohime's squad in the screenshot.

Once the version is content complete, a test version will be posted on discord about a day before the public release to check for bugs. If you're interested, feel free to join us on discord at:
finally a war!!

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
finally a war!!
He said that is for the Pre-War phase.
Perhaps it will be something like Dorgania pre-war(the rebels quest) you will get in some Begus events that will be the ones that will force the Central vs Begus war later.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
He said that is for the Pre-War phase.
Perhaps it will be something like Dorgania pre-war(the rebels quest) you will get in some Begus events that will be the ones that will force the Central vs Begus war later.
The pre-war events for the war with Begus I mentioned are part of the time skip events, which lead to the war. The battle I posted a screenshot about is during the actual war phase, which I'm currently working on. So it really is the beginning for the wars, not just an event to prepare for it.

Reactions: vickze

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
RyenSaotome hey long time, I wanted check game been awhile so started over, so I used a save from someone here(dam he needed a lot upgrades)But that's taken care of. So this is my dilema I need archer in my group but this person made Mirel a druid is there anyway to put her back to sniper, Didn't check variables(maaybe should've done it)I did google but most people saying once druid you stay that way so my guess is the variable see if there's any to change her class.Maybe in future you could make it so other toons can switch back and forth..yeah and the marriage thing....no comment. I don't waant go back to my save made mirel a sniper in my save and have 3 vanguards which I don't have in this save but have 3 which I didn't in my save which I could get but also this guy has almost all girls maxed in which in my save I don't only married tsubaki/mirel. Last time I played game ended after 1st battle with brother wanted see all new stuff and I thought I had a save of mine uploaded but 457 pages to many.. :rolleyes: :cool: NVM just had to roll back her events from 14 to 12..dam I'm good :giggle: (y):lepew:

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
RyenSaotome hey long time, I wanted check game been awhile so started over, so I used a save from someone here(dam he needed a lot upgrades)But that's taken care of. So this is my dilema I need archer in my group but this person made Mirel a druid is there anyway to put her back to sniper, Didn't check variables(maaybe should've done it)I did google but most people saying once druid you stay that way so my guess is the variable see if there's any to change her class.Maybe in future you could make it so other toons can switch back and forth..yeah and the marriage thing....no comment. I don't waant go back to my save made mirel a sniper in my save and have 3 vanguards which I don't have in this save but have 3 which I didn't in my save which I could get but also this guy has almost all girls maxed in which in my save I don't only married tsubaki/mirel. Last time I played game ended after 1st battle with brother wanted see all new stuff and I thought I had a save of mine uploaded but 457 pages to many.. :rolleyes: :cool: NVM just had to roll back her events from 14 to 12..dam I'm good :giggle: (y):lepew:
Druid is infinity more useful than sniper. Stacking turn heal, AoE earth magic and unique druid armor. She's perfect support.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Druid is infinity more useful than sniper. Stacking turn heal, AoE earth magic and unique druid armor. She's perfect support.
It was for some training thing when I clicked on target icon said needed an archer/gunner in team and some vanguards and some elvish artifacts,maybe just missing something,to be honest don't even need it my toons are 99% 1hit kills even vanguards,recruited 6-7 more.Thought after battle with brother game was gonna get into some battles between cities but dev just added some other stuff which I won't comment,guess will be back in another 6-12 months.Dev could've gave us some battles and in between could've put the stuff he put,seems it's just running around doing stuff....

lolond29

May 26, 2019
Hi, does anyone know how to get the mithril sword and other items of that level for the vanguard?
I know that the perfect horses are found in the coliseum, only some, but where can I have the rest of the high-level objects?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how to get the mithril sword and other items of that level for the vanguard?
I know that the perfect horses are found in the coliseum, only some, but where can I have the rest of the high-level objects?
Funny that someone would ask about vanguard items now, as I made an updated and improved list of the drops in vangaurd battles recently:
Vanguard item list wide.png
The last "battles during war" in the list aren't available in the current version. The war system and the vanguard battles for it are currently being developed, and will give more locations at which you can get some of the items.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Funny that someone would ask about vanguard items now, as I made an updated and improved list of the drops in vangaurd battles recently:
View attachment 2947349
The last "battles during war" in the list aren't available in the current version. The war system and the vanguard battles for it are currently being developed, and will give more locations at which you can get some of the items.
Hey Ryen, in the war system will we be able to capture queen and princesses as prisoners or slaves?
(And fuck up all the romance and good guy shenanigan?)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey Ryen, in the war system will we be able to capture queen and princesses as prisoners or slaves?
I'm afraid the answer is no. :D
If you want to check out the story around the war with Begus, you can find a test version on the Renryuu discord server, which was released yesterday. It contains the "pre-war" phase and a part of the war with Begus. (Amagal or Dorgania aren't done yet)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm afraid the answer is no. :D
If you want to check out the story around the war with Begus, you can find a test version on the Renryuu discord server, which was released yesterday. It contains the "pre-war" phase and a part of the war with Begus. (Amagal or Dorgania aren't done yet)
Sad but thanks, wanted to do an evil run this time

lolond29

May 26, 2019
View attachment 2947349
Thank you so much!!!!!

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Good Guy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Even if you avoid BAD PATHS you make questionable things as Ryen without matter how "good" you want to be.

When you give the genderbend potion to Brad you already found the good one but you tested it in your friend.
You can even manipulate him(if you want) to make him invest more time in the female side to have more fun with F.Brad and even take Ash who could be his wife or part of Brad miniharem.

and more other things in the game. Like when you fuck the Sexy Panties girl(that begus soldier) to keep her secret. Never reveal to Grey that you discovered the Blue catgirl ubication after learn that is Akira. Etc..

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Good Guy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Even if you avoid BAD PATHS you make questionable things as Ryen without matter how "good" you want to be.

When you give the genderbend potion to Brad you already found the good one but you tested it in your friend.
You can even manipulate him(if you want) to make him invest more time in the female side to have more fun with F.Brad and even take Ash who could be his wife or part of Brad miniharem.

and more other things in the game. Like when you fuck the Sexy Panties girl(that begus soldier) to keep her secret. Never reveal to Grey that you discovered the Blue catgirl ubication after learn that is Akira. Etc..
I avoid genderbend stuff, and most of those option can be avoided.
For example not everyone chose dubious path and some avoided completely LIs like freeing slaves.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes