vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I avoid genderbend stuff, and most of those option can be avoided.
For example not everyone chose dubious path and some avoided completely LIs like freeing slaves.
I was not expecting that. I thought that you were disappointed to not be the One who started this War because you liked this kind of decisions.

You always have the chance to make one extra save before take one Path. Anyway. Is your choice.

After Ryen genderbends Brad during some minutes(this is not like Akira power) the potion ends in Central(not Ryen fault) someone is making illegal experiments with it and there is a lot of fun after that.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was not expecting that. I thought that you were disappointed to not be the One who started this War because you liked this kind of decisions.

You always have the chance to make one extra save before take one Path. Anyway. Is your choice.

After Ryen genderbends Brad during some minutes(this is not like Akira power) the potion ends in Central(not Ryen fault) someone is making illegal experiments with it and there is a lot of fun after that.
Nah it depends on my mood, I also haven’t played much of the latests update, I have to recatch up soon

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I see.
I also left during some time this game. Then I returned and more or less I tend to play every month update unless is something that does not interest me too much.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
So after installing, the Game opens, but then just stays on the very first loading Screen before the Start menu forever. Any Ideas/Suggestions what the issue might be?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So after installing, the Game opens, but then just stays on the very first loading Screen before the Start menu forever. Any Ideas/Suggestions what the issue might be?
What operating system are you using?
What version of the game did you download?
Did you use my official download links for the download?
Is the game unpacked from the .zip container?
Make sure the game is not on a usb-stick or in a write-protected folder location.

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
Just started out this game, so far I find the game relaxing and enjoyable, no rush, no need to talk in every npc just focus on quest, and calm/enjoyable music, only annoying thing it got random encounter battle

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just started out this game, so far I find the game relaxing and enjoyable, no rush, no need to talk in every npc just focus on quest, and calm/enjoyable music, only annoying thing it got random encounter battle
The random encounters are only on the worldmap, when you walk through forests. You can avoid them by staying out of forests, which is a lot easier once you built streets on the country management map.
In all other locations, the monsters are visible and run around randomly in the area, and a battle only starts when you touch one of them.

Reactions: Nivla456

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
The random encounters are only on the worldmap, when you walk through forests. You can avoid them by staying out of forests, which is a lot easier once you built streets on the country management map.
In all other locations, the monsters are visible and run around randomly in the area, and a battle only starts when you touch one of them.
thanks for the tip, it was just the forest xd, was wondering why I keep getting enemy every 5 sec.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Formation system preview 2.png
Update 23.09.25 changes:
- The main part of this update is the preview for the "time skip" system and the first part for the war events. The "time skip" system will advance the events after the current end of the main story and is split into different phases. My plan is to keep adding to these phases over time, as it's too much to do it all at once, while also continuing the content of the "current" time. You can enter the "time skip preview" by using the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn.
- Only the "pre-war" phase has events at first, where the story guides you to the war phase. There are some dialogs in the "pre-war" phase you only get when you have previously selected to prepare for war against that nation.
- During the war phase, you can fight with the vanguards, or use a text based system if you want to get through the story faster. (Currently only Begus is available for war.)
- The text based system has a random chance to win or lose battles, depending on various factors like army skill level, special equipment (like anti-cold armor), or choices during the dialogs. Losing a battle this way will cost you only Action Points. There is a special reward for finishing the battle at Meddling Castle within a time limit, but else there is no rush or limit to the AP or turns you have.
- There are 8 battle locations for the current version of the war system: Near Witton, center border of Central and Begus, near Parverhill, the street in the north of Begus, Ironholm Prison, Diminus Castle, Meddling Castle, and one story battle after Meddling Castle. The story battle after Meddling Castle was secured is the current end of the test version. (There are no battles available for Amagal or Dorgania yet)

Formation system preview.png

- At the start of the battle, you can now select to change the formation. It doesn't allow you to move the starting positions, but you can swap the squads with each others, for example, to put your melee units in front, and ranged units in the back.
- In the formation phase, you can also change a squad on the battlefield to one of the unused squads from the reserve.
- The formation phase allows you to look around the battlefield before you start the battle.
- I added little icons to show how troops in vanguard battles are armed.
- Fixed a bug which caused the previously used armor to disappear when you changed the armor of some vangaurd leaders to plain armor.
- Fixed a bug which caused enemy melee squads in vanguard battles to counter ranged attacks.
- I changed the white arrows of the "selection icon" you use to interact with things, for example on the country overview map, by adding a black border all around it. This way it's easier to see on white backgrounds.

- New design for the list of items and equipment of the vanguard forces, and where to get it, to include the new war battles:

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

For the next update, I plan to finish the vanguard battles and events for Begus (Whitestone Citadel, Norhall Stronghold, and Calterburry) and the war with Amagal. The future story will explain more about some of the things that happen during the war phase in this update.

Catgirl preview.png

I recently posted this preview for a new catgirl character in the preview_room channel on the Renryuu discord channel. If you want to see more CG previews, or take part in the update tests before the public release, you can find the discord server here:

If you want to support my work, feel free to visit my SubscribeStar page at:
Every month, I post the preview CG(s) for the child(ren) of one of the girls from the game. Currently the children of Kurohime, Grey, and Varea can be seen, and the children of Lili are in the works.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I wish we could bang the dorgania queen
I don't remember if I mentioned it here or somewhere else, but originally there was no scene planned for the Queen. However, people are asking about her every now and then, so it seems to me as if there is a real interesting in her. I haven't prepared anything for her yet, but I'm considering her for a scene later.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I don't remember if I mentioned it here or somewhere else, but originally there was no scene planned for the Queen. However, people are asking about her sporadically, so it seems to me as if there is a real interesting in her. I haven't prepared anything for her yet, but I'm considering her for a scene later.
You can just make her refuse absolutely every advance of the protagonist, it's not that bad to have a strong / important female character that isn't bangable, or that would want fidelity (especially for a queen).
Or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i gain access to the west side of the world map? i need anubis fur
As vimayngu_07 mentioned, you need to advance the main story go get access to the desert country Dorgania in the west.
There is a step by step guide for the main quest in the wiki:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
You can just make her refuse absolutely every advance of the protagonist, it's not that bad to have a strong / important female character that isn't bangable, or that would want fidelity (especially for a queen).
Or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a war coming. Her husband can die somehow.

Or perhaps is simply the desire for more NTR what makes people be interested in her. :unsure::unsure:

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
It's a really good game, I was curious, is there going to be an ending? Or is it like QoO origins? (always ongoing)? Thanks for responses!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It's a really good game, I was curious, is there going to be an ending? Or is it like QoO origins? (always ongoing)? Thanks for responses!
Yes, the main story will end eventually. But the development is planned to continue, and add more content even after the story is done. Probably not endlessly, but for a good while.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Anonymous fapper98
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes