RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I wish we could bang the dorgania queen
May I ask what the Queen in particular is appealing? Is it the milf trait? The possible NTR with her husband? The goal to get all royal women into your harem? Or a general liking in her appearance/type?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome a question, you are developing Renryuu since when? 2015?
I don't know the exact date, since it started as a hobby project and wasn't continued sometimes for month in the early stages. The first public forum thread, which I created after I had a bit to show and wanted feedback from other people, was made in December 2013. Eventually, I became more serious about the project and started to work more regularly on it, later as a part time job, and since 2021 as a full time job.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know the exact date, since it started as a hobby project and wasn't continued sometimes for month in the early stages. The first public forum thread, which I created after I had a bit to show and wanted feedback from other people, was made in December 2013. Eventually, I became more serious about the project and started to work more regularly on it, later as a part time job, and since 2021 as a full time job.
Since 2013?!
For all the coconut crabs in the world, this means, that technically, this December the game will reach his Tenth anniversary!
Holy moley didn’t know it was this old

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
How do I install it on android I downloaded it but it only seems to be files and no apk.. what can I do please suggest.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I install it on android I downloaded it but it only seems to be files and no apk.. what can I do please suggest.
There is a .apk file you can download in my official folder link:

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
hey ....
iam about to download this game ....how is this game ?
is it easy to play Or do i have to grind all day????

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hey ....
iam about to download this game ....how is this game ?
is it easy to play Or do i have to grind all day????
I don't think grinding is necessary, unless you want to farm for legendary equipment in the end game raid dungeon. If the fighting is not your thing, there is the option to get a cheat skill from a sparkling book in your bedroom, which kills all non-boss or event enemies in one hit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X47 Games

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome since war system would be on the horizon, is equipment level for the army stuck at level 7? or is this a bug?
View attachment 2961072
If I see it correctly on a quick look, the max value is indeed 7 now after the overview map rework, since the armory can't be upgraded anymore. It used to be 8 before.
1. Base level is 1 without any upgrades.
2. Calbridght Blacksmith built
3. Archery built
4. Anti-magic equipment
5. Anti-cold equipment
6. Anti-heat equipment
7. Armory built
(8. Armory upgrade) outdated

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So was thinking of playing the game after not playing it for a year or two and since I lost my save make a save that I can hopefull keep using in the future but while checking the walkthrough for a bit I noticed that for instance with the icespirit the choice taken with her will have consequences in the future. So I was just mostly wondering if there is any choices to be aware of that will lock me out of characters/content at the moment or in the future that is known?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
If I see it correctly on a quick look, the max value is indeed 7 now after the overview map rework, since the armory can't be upgraded anymore. It used to be 8 before.
1. Base level is 1 without any upgrades.
2. Calbridght Blacksmith built
3. Archery built
4. Anti-magic equipment
5. Anti-cold equipment
6. Anti-heat equipment
7. Armory built
(8. Armory upgrade) outdated
okay. thanks for the confirmation

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes