JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
You could try to disable auto-saves (the option is in the sparkling book in your bedroom) or move the game folder to a different location on your system. It's not a general problem, so there should be a solution.

Which green vampire? Do you mean the fruit vampire Neya? Her events start at the right side of Kagabangui after you had the first sex scene with Vampire.

Yes, this is exactly what i search: Thanks

Zwei is in the store in the top right of the area, not in the big citadel building itself.

You can't change the choice you made for the slaves afterwards.
Yes, this is exactly what i search: Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: RyenSaotome

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2023.10.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
What did you guys choose for the Clemency Plea quest? I kept the guy locked up since despite intention, he still helped hide a body and prevented the guards from catching a murderer. I could have maybe seen a case for lightening the sentence if the option was there? Curious what other people did

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What did you guys choose for the Clemency Plea quest? I kept the guy locked up since despite intention, he still helped hide a body and prevented the guards from catching a murderer. I could have maybe seen a case for lightening the sentence if the option was there? Curious what other people did
You had the guts to send a clemency plea for an obvious crime and you even forced me to walk through all the city just to listen to you whining?
Nah man, you get capital punishment just for annoying me!

Ok kidding, I forgave him, I was feeling nice that day.

• Haha
Reactions: MidnightKing

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
You had the guts to send a clemency plea for an obvious crime and you even forced me to walk through all the city just to listen to you whining?
Nah man, you get capital punishment just for annoying me!

Ok kidding, I forgave him, I was feeling nice that day.
Haha, It is funny when you look at it like that. His defense really just is "Hey man I may have helped hide a body after watching my friend murder his wife, but I was just being a bro!" Truly an extreme case of bros before hoes honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Granted - I play the "hero" so I always let him go.

Reactions: MidnightKing

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Can we just have people working in the brothel that aren't slaves ? Because that location stay mostly empty if anything else (ok there's the shape-shifter, and the dialogue of the team is great, especially as you gain members)

Reactions: Fer99

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
As the files get bigger and bigger each updates, and if the art does not change (no more pictures added, etc.). Would it be interesting to have 2 downloads to mix ? One containing the JSON, the code, etc., and one containing the pictures. So it would take way fewer time to dl the update if we would have to only dl a part of it to then replace the previously downloaded files ?

I don't know if it's better or feasible, or even a cool idea. And it's not like it take too long to dl for now

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
As the files get bigger and bigger each updates, and if the art does not change (no more pictures added, etc.). Would it be interesting to have 2 downloads to mix ? One containing the JSON, the code, etc., and one containing the pictures. So it would take way fewer time to dl the update if we would have to only dl a part of it to then replace the previously downloaded files ?

I don't know if it's better or feasible, or even a cool idea. And it's not like it take too long to dl for now
We already have the update only download?

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
So iv been keeping tag on this game on and off for a few years now and was wondering, have we had the time skip yet?

wheelstreak

Aug 2, 2019
May I ask what the Queen in particular is appealing? Is it the milf trait? The possible NTR with her husband? The goal to get all royal women into your harem? Or a general liking in her appearance/type?
yeah it is a little of all those, most of her being royal and looking good, plus being married

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can we just have people working in the brothel that aren't slaves ? Because that location stay mostly empty if anything else (ok there's the shape-shifter, and the dialogue of the team is great, especially as you gain members)
There is one willing whore you can find in Orchel, in the south of Dorgania. More whores for the brothel are planned, but because it's not a high priority got delayed quite a bit.

The "update files" .zip is uploaded together with every update in the official download folders. They contain only the files that have been changed since the last release. (The version number is always mentioned in the file name)
If you missed an update or two, you can download the old update files in the MEGA folder, and apply them in order.

So iv been keeping tag on this game on and off for a few years now and was wondering, have we had the time skip yet?
The work on it has started, and a preview of the "pre-war" phase and the start of the "war" phase is available via the sparkling book in your bedroom.

Reactions: lubujiana

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Where is the squad leader at Drunken Cave? I checked the cave but found nothing but a locked door at the end of the lava section of the cave

edit: nvm, he was outside the cave.....

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Best way to earn gold? I saw that an update changed gold and budget into seperate currency, now budget is basically worthless as I'm sitting on the cap with nothing worth spending on as it doesn't generate anything worth using as far as I can see.

One quest needs 250k gold, I don't know how you can get this amount of gold normally

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes