vickze

Nov 10, 2018
So was thinking of playing the game after not playing it for a year or two and since I lost my save make a save that I can hopefull keep using in the future but while checking the walkthrough for a bit I noticed that for instance with the icespirit the choice taken with her will have consequences in the future. So I was just mostly wondering if there is any choices to be aware of that will lock me out of characters/content at the moment or in the future that is known?
With the Ice Spirit if you save her you lose relation with Mira(-5) but in your 2nd encounter with her Mira notices about her mistake and you win more relation with her for save the IceSpirit.

Just try to follow the characters Good Paths(What can benefit them). It tends to be like that. Except Lace&Irlina I made it with everyone.

However. These can look like Bad Paths but I recommend you give to Brad the Weird Potion(after defeat the elf Brawler in Orchel) and transform Grey in girl. Both Unlock many events later.

-You find your save and cured Grey? Visit the bathhouse and talk with Akira again to transform Grey in girl. Many players changed their mind after cure Grey(female Grey has many events) and the developer made possible transform Grey in girl again.
-The Weird Potion makes more related events possible later. After that take a DAY OFF talking with Trey. The last event includes Female Grey. Without her you will be unable to unlock it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ixcez

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Guys, What is the benefit of creating then winning a war in other country ? haven't tried it yet
In the current "time" you can only prepare for war, not actually start it.
There is a preview version of the war phase, which can be accessed via the sparkling book in your bedroom, but it's a work in progress.

Reactions: Nivla456

Vaars

May 6, 2021
What operating system are you using?
What version of the game did you download?
Did you use my official download links for the download?
Is the game unpacked from the .zip container?
Make sure the game is not on a usb-stick or in a write-protected folder location.
- Im using Manjaro/ArchLinux
- I first copied the old version over from the Previous hard drive. after that one didn't work, I re-downloaded both the Linux and Windows Files for 23.08.24 and tried getting either of them to run (via Wine in Case of the Windows Files). that Wine-Windows-version Variant got me to the perpetual loading screen. everythign else didnt start anything. The Data is on the Hard Drive and in the same Folder all my other Games are (no other Wine/RPGM-Games though, just .html and .swf - but the Flash Player that I use works and opens via Wine, too).
- I used the Pixeldrain-Links on the Startpage to download, as Mega wouldn't let me download Files this big (trying RN to re-download the MEGA-Files, just to be sure). Yes, i did unpack the ZIPs ^^

Edit: tried to download from Mega three Times. Download always stops inexplicably somewhere between 29 and 40 Percent and with no Notification or apparent reason

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
May I ask what the Queen in particular is appealing? Is it the milf trait? The possible NTR with her husband? The goal to get all royal women into your harem? Or a general liking in her appearance/type?
she is kind of one of the highest possible achievements in a way^^. Plus, her and her husband are pretty nasty people, ruling over a slave society. So having the high and mighty falling, plus I guess the kind of total conquest of all the Lands and royal Families.

Last edited:

WhiteIsaac02

Oct 23, 2017
how can i reset the slaves to good path a 2nd time ? i made a mistake.
i choose the bad path
thanks

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Can't find Zwei in Whitestone Citadel even though Eins asked me to go find him there. Is he somewhere else or is it because I haven't progressed the main quest enough? I'm doing all the side stuff before progressing main quest so I'm only at Finding Lucilla at the moment.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to reduce lag in this game, why i got so much lagging ???
You could try to disable auto-saves (the option is in the sparkling book in your bedroom) or move the game folder to a different location on your system. It's not a general problem, so there should be a solution.

where i find a green vampire in dogagnia?
Which green vampire? Do you mean the fruit vampire Neya? Her events start at the right side of Kagabangui after you had the first sex scene with Vampire.

Can't find Zwei in Whitestone Citadel even though Eins asked me to go find him there. Is he somewhere else or is it because I haven't progressed the main quest enough? I'm doing all the side stuff before progressing main quest so I'm only at Finding Lucilla at the moment.
Zwei is in the store in the top right of the area, not in the big citadel building itself.

can i free the slaves as maids later
You can't change the choice you made for the slaves afterwards.

Reactions: ixcez

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Zwei is in the store in the top right of the area, not in the big citadel building itself.
Yeah I managed to find him, but I had to progress the main story before he appeared far as I could tell. I did do a lot more of the side stuff and then did the part where I went to Minsk and into Dragonia and then when I went back he was there. Might have been a trigger got bugged a bit or something, it's happened before with for instance progressing the monster girls at the Whisperwind farm namely the grey imp, red imp and Ice Alarune got stuck at relationship 100/100/70 and wouldn't let me max them out to get their scenes for quite some time for some reason. Even though I caught and maxed out a bunch of other monster girls after they already got stuck, I've gotten them maxed now but it for some reason required me to do a bunch of stuff before they got hungry or let me pet them again. Thanks for the response though!

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
Bought few slaves at the brothel ......when i choose to send them to my castle it shows ( Good Path or something).....so what would happen if i send them to secret prison or Brothel???/ Bad path??

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Bought few slaves at the brothel ......when i choose to send them to my castle it shows ( Good Path or something).....so what would happen if i send them to secret prison or Brothel???/ Bad path??
From how I remember it if you send them to the castle they start working as maids at the castle, so they actually have a bit of a free life and choice but if you send them to the secret prison they are pretty much chained up to be raped whenever the MC feels like it while at the brothel they stay as slaves and work as prostitutes there.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.09.25.png
The small update 23.10.02 adds several bugfixes, improvements, and a new dungeon area:

- When you go to the secret mine area in Manastyr, and to the purple forest in the east of that area, you can talk with an NPC in the bottom right to get to a new area. Ryen has to be levle 45+ to be allowed to go into the new area.
- In the new area, you have to fight monsters for "fuel" to activate switches, which'll make a boss enemy appear with a special combat style. This unique threat can be avoided for a while if you figure out the "trick" to deal with it.
- The boss always drops 1 of 3 different equipment pieces. The two heavy armors can be used to fuse them together to one of two legendary heavy armors at the nature raid anvil screen. This crafting is always successful. The first result is random between the two option, the second attempt will always give you the missing legendary armor. Afterwards it becomes unavailable.

- A bug which caused Ryen to be stuck looking into one direction after events at the time skip screen was fixed.
- I added the option to use 1, 5, or all materials of the selected kind of bait while fishing in the nature raid dungeon. If it's a valid bait, you get the catch in the same amount.
- I added the option to disassemble raid gun attachements in the fire raid anvil screen, and to craft the legendary AP Bullet Upgrade with purple weapon parts.
- Less messages will show when planting crops in the nature raid dungeon now, if you have unlocked Kiki's challenge. (Which unlocks when you talk with her after defeating all three nature raid bosses.) Since the messages give the hint at what you have to do for the plants to grow, I didn't want them to disappear immediately, but at the point you defeated all three bosses, you should probably know how things work in the dungeon.
- The effect for alcoholic drinks was changed, to fix a bug which caused other characters to get the special skills Elly gets while being drunk.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all. I need help both Ryoko and Kayelinth relationship stuck at 95 any ideas? (Ryoko events finished and 95, Kayelinth events seems to stuck after u reunite her with her real mother.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all. I need help both Ryoko and Kayelinth relationship stuck at 95 any ideas? (Ryoko events finished and 95, Kayelinth events seems to stuck after u reunite her with her real mother.
Love potions exist

Reactions: Noggur
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes