X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
att armor breaking quest.....it says "find the blacksmith to create a katryx weapon" but i have found him in Ebron ( knoky or something his name) and i dont get any option about the weapon...Help??

caju

Oct 5, 2017
i have plan aand resources but she is not crafting the weapon?
You have to craft it yourself...
AFTER you get get permission to dig in dranholl mine and collect the ore
Knocky only gives you the mith pick

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Which of the following monstergirls, which are planned to get into the game later, are you looking forward the most?
  1. Akaname (long tongue)
  2. Dark Lamia
  3. Female goblin
  4. Gazer ( )
  5. Griffon
  6. Hornet
  7. Orca
  8. Scorpion
  9. White spidergirl
  10. White harpy
  11. Zombie

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Which of the following monstergirls, which are planned to get into the game later, are you looking forward the most?
  1. Akaname (long tongue)
  2. Dark Lamia
  3. Female goblin
  4. Gazer ( )
  5. Griffon
  6. Hornet
  7. Orca
  8. Scorpion
  9. White spidergirl
  10. White harpy
  11. Zombie
I'm always a fan of the inclusion of more exotic/less represented monster girls, so I'd probably say gazer peaks my interest most in that regard. Dark lamia a close second because I like lamias, and an orca girl sounds pretty unique (I'd also imagine she'd be stacked)

Reactions: D3xter_ and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
  1. Akaname (long tongue)
  2. Dark Lamia
  3. Female goblin
  4. Gazer ( )
  5. Griffon
  6. Hornet
  7. Orca
  8. Scorpion
  9. White spidergirl
  10. White harpy
  11. Zombie
Gazer and Dark Lamia.
Because one, they are cool, and sexy as hell, second we don’t have enough Lamias (and Gazers).
Instead the rest of these monster girls are familiar or too common.
A spider girl is already present, same for the spidergirl, hornet girls became popular recently, same for scorpion girls.
Akanames are intriguing to day the least, but more snake women please

Reactions: MidnightKing

kevin188

May 3, 2020
hello guys, can you help with any full save, i lost my save when format my computer, sorry for the bad english thanks in advance

divertox

Jul 2, 2023
The game is very good, I'm going to start a new game but I don't know if it's possible to edit the saves for those who play in the browser, could someone help me if they know.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
What operating system are you using?
What version of the game did you download?
Did you use my official download links for the download?
Is the game unpacked from the .zip container?
Make sure the game is not on a usb-stick or in a write-protected folder location.
Following up on this, and my previous Post: I tried again, this Time started the Game via the Console, which provided some potentially interesting Output. I'm attaching the File:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a list of all possible legendary items in the game? I checked the wiki but they aren't labeled so you can't tell which type they are.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a list of all possible legendary items in the game? I checked the wiki but they aren't labeled so you can't tell which type they are.
The wiki page about "raids" has images with all of the possible drops.

a temple below the Shrine of Flunis, how do you get past this part?
There is no "past" this part. This is the end of the temple.
The forest part is used during a CG scene with Aiyana.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I don't think this is working as it should....

I am level 18, just starting the game. I was having gold problems and decided to raise Sandra's pickpoket, I also raised a point to dexterity, I don't know if it influenced.

The thing is that I did robbery to a level 19 IMP and he gave me 50000G, is this intended? It seems a bit excessive, I'm going to get rich all of a sudden...

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Small bug I found. Gunther is giving me dialogue about Mia, but she hasn't even applied to be a soldier yet. If the wiki is correct, the only requirement I haven't met is recruiting Lind. I've only done Lind's first vanguard battle story.
1696875799213.png

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
how to get greys beach scene idk wat to do after talking to the guard
You need a swimsuit before visit that beach. Grey must join F.Ryen group to obtain it.

I think that talking with Grey both times you are able to visit the dungeon where you find that swimsuit and then talk with her again to visit the beach.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes