caju

Oct 5, 2017
How long will it take to do 100% of this game without using any cheats? And what paths would you take to get EXP and gold quickly?
I am sure other could do it way way faster but casual play...
Around 52 hours of actual game time for me.

Reactions: divertox

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is it me or the preservation amule (keeps TP between battles) is the best piece of equipment for characters like Mirel, Sandra, Ellie...

Reactions: D3xter_

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it me or doing companion girl's quests just unlock their CGs? I mean I thought they would become stronger with the bond but I haven't noticed shit

also someone please tell me how to increase relations with other countries? for the vampire release quest

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Is it me or doing companion girl's quests just unlock their CGs? I mean I thought they would become stronger with the bond but I haven't noticed shit

also someone please tell me how to increase relations with other countries? for the vampire release quest
In the south dungeon there is a succubus that increases it in exchange of expensive necklaces, otherwise trades and meetings

Oct 18, 2020
Yea, I'm wondering if the bond matters...? ... Is the futa content good or just... a little tiny bit to get us fringe kink lovers in here?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
is there anyway to move this yet?
No. It was made as a quick way to go back out of the dungeon, since the dialog when you interact with the rock lets you instantly leave the area. It's from a long time ago, before the teleport orb was added.

yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
Hows the rape content in this game? I tried it a while back and never got the tim to get past the beginning, when can I start abusing my power and get to raping

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hows the rape content in this game? I tried it a while back and never got the tim to get past the beginning, when can I start abusing my power and get to raping
You can get slaves and rape them, you can imprison women and rape them, you can blackmail and do hardcore maledom on certain characters.
Don’t expect that every character has a rape route tho, only few

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
question, is Syvis supposed to disappear from orchel or am i experiencing a bug that makes her scene unobtainable?

aso Flayre has duplicated (she is both in thieves' guild (where i thing she should be) and castle dungeon, befittingly a Schrodinger's cat, )
what one finds looking for Syvis

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
question, is Syvis supposed to disappear from orchel or am i experiencing a bug that makes her scene unobtainable?

aso Flayre has duplicated (she is both in thieves' guild (where i thing she should be) and castle dungeon, befittingly a Schrodinger's cat, )
what one finds looking for Syvis
Are you sure that Syvis is gone? Some people seem to have problems noticing her standing still in front of the mirror, as she seems to blend in with her surroundings a bit too well.
Syvis location.png

Reactions: nzn
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes