DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
How in the world do you get Linux version to start? that shit never works.
Did you set the permission to execute? If you didn't it will not run it.

The linux version worked for me... but if the linux verson doesn't work for you, you could use wine and the windows version with it.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Did you set the permission to execute? If you didn't it will not run it.

The linux version worked for me... but if the linux verson doesn't work for you, you could use wine and the windows version with it.
how do I set permission?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
how do I set permission?
When asking about Linux it's a good idea to specify the distribution you are using. I am going to assume you are using Ubuntu or something simular to it:

Right click on the file you want to run and click Properties, You should see a window pop-up like the one below. Then select Permissions and add a check mark where it says "Allow executing file as a program". (There is another method using the command line but this should be easier).

Screenshot from 2023-11-11 13-30-51.png

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
When asking about Linux it's a good idea to specify the distribution you are using. I am going to assume you are using Ubuntu or something simular to it:

Right click on the file you want to run and click Properties, You should see a window pop-up like the one below. Then select Permissions and add a check mark where it says "Allow executing file as a program". (There is another method using the command line but this should be easier).

View attachment 3078282
Sorry, I’m actually using Steam Deck. I open properties on the desktop game file, I see the permission tab but there’s no “execute” button. Looks nothing like the screen shot above.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry, I’m actually using Steam Deck. I open properties on the desktop game file, I see the permission tab but there’s no “execute” button. Looks nothing like the screen shot above.
For Steam Deck you should definitely ask in one of their community forums, they will know how to run a Linux RPGM game on a Steam Deck. I personally never used the SteamOS distribution let alone a Steam Deck so I won't be much help here, and I doubt that you will find many people with Steam Decks in this thread I am afraid. If you can access the command line on your Steam Deck you should be able to use the 'chmod' command to change the permissions of a file but I don't know how the command line is accessed on a Steam Deck.

Reactions: Fer99

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I made a poll to ask android players if they'd prefer to play with Joiplay or an .apk, to help me decide if I should change my way of exporting the game for android.
For those who don't know, Joiplay is an app which allows to play windows RPG Maker games on the phone, without the need of an .apk file.
Due to recent troubles with the export of the .apk, I wondered if making a text file and video about how to set up the game on Joiplay would be better than the .apk file, both for me and the players.

Cons:
- It'd require the use of the external app Joiplay to run Renryuu on android, if I don't create .apk files.
- Save files from previous android version with .apk files can't be transfered and continued.

Pros:
- The save folder would be accessible this way, allowing people to copy their saves to other phones or systems. This means another case of losing your progress in the future due to troubles with the .apk export would be avoidable.
It would also allow me to check and fix saves of mobile players. Currently, in the .apk version, the saves are hidden in the system files and can't be seen normally.
- Another advantage would be that the "update files only" could be used to update the game. This means much smaller downloads to update your game to the newest version.
- The issue that some phones can't get RPG Maker games to run might also be fixed with this.

- For myself, it'd be less work without the extra steps and programs needed to create the .apk file, and less time needed for uploads.
- As the files for Joiplay would be the same as for windows, there would be no more "surprise" bugs that are only in the android version, as we had recently with the black quest log box.
- The android .apk file is made with a third party program, and is thus less editable and in control for me.

Please let me know which option you think sounds better for the future.

The poll:

[Btw: A possible fix for the black quest box in the android version is currently test. It should be solved in the next upload.]

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
so i noted a thing that breaks the game a little bit. the CG room says you cant impregnate trey or brad but if you have a fertility potion going while doing the sex with them, it shows up like this in the room after 1699902732248.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so i noted a thing that breaks the game a little bit. the CG room says you cant impregnate trey or brad but if you have a fertility potion going while doing the sex with them, it shows up like this in the room after View attachment 3083875
The message that you can't get them pregnant at first is an intended spoiler protection. It'd be weird, if the male characters would show an icon telling the player that they can get pregnant, and might tell them ahead of time that it'll be possible to turn them into girls.
The message actually changes to the "normal" message of female characters, that they can get pregnant but currently aren't, once their events are far enough to unlock the sex scene needed for pregnancy.
It's normal and intended that both characters can get pregnant during their sex scenes, regardless of whether or not you have an active fertility potion.

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
The message that you can't get them pregnant at first is an intended spoiler protection. It'd be weird, if the male characters would show an icon telling the player that they can get pregnant, and might tell them ahead of time that it'll be possible to turn them into girls.
The message actually changes to the "normal" message of female characters, that they can get pregnant but currently aren't, once their events are far enough to unlock the sex scene needed for pregnancy.
It's normal and intended that both characters can get pregnant during their sex scenes, regardless of whether or not you have an active fertility potion.
aaaah i see, oki i thought i was breaking the game a bit but i might have broken it cuz i seem stuck in advancing with some scenes and characters XD well cheers to future updates and what they might bring.

UpsVun

Nov 14, 2019
I understand that this is a pipe dream but figured I should just ask anyways.
Do you think we could get an option for the character to be more dragon and less human? I.e. something like a dragonborn

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
if theres one thing i would love to have (or i might just not figured out where it is in game atm) is a "hint" option. im going slightly mad trying to figure out what i need to do to progress certain things and main ladies wont progress even though ive basicly "finished" most of the game atm and have a bugged out quest as well as the "speak to verea" who i already made queen of the amalgam lands

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Hi Ryen~

I've been wondering, no plan to update UI?
Staying as is it's okay, (mostly) I like every update and those adjustment.

Updating UI like overhaul it, improving QoL, etc.
Ex, stronger equipments (like rare or legendary) have additional effect/bonus effect (multiple effect), not just higher stats. And probably improve skill menu & skill tree (adding new skill and/or replacing it).

Personally, I'd love to see the UI have something unique, that fit right in to the theme of the game and story. Visually pleasing and seamlessly integrated. (Ex, different font, unique dialogue box)

Just a thought~~~ ;)
Constant content update is what I always love in this game, I keep coming back here and was like "Oh, something new, let's try it out" and recently I can't wait for new update.
It feels like, I've become a part of the game itself. You know, when you love an online game so much that you can call it home, this game feels like that to me.

(Again, I love the current art style, but adding small different art style in the mix for different scenario/purpose could be interesting and not too much of it that it overwhelm the overall general flavor)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi Ryen~

I've been wondering, no plan to update UI?
Staying as is it's okay, (mostly) I like every update and those adjustment.

Updating UI like overhaul it, improving QoL, etc.
Ex, stronger equipments (like rare or legendary) have additional effect/bonus effect (multiple effect), not just higher stats. And probably improve skill menu & skill tree (adding new skill and/or replacing it).

Personally, I'd love to see the UI have something unique, that fit right in to the theme of the game and story. Visually pleasing and seamlessly integrated. (Ex, different font, unique dialogue box)

Just a thought~~~ ;)
Constant content update is what I always love in this game, I keep coming back here and was like "Oh, something new, let's try it out" and recently I can't wait for new update.
It feels like, I've become a part of the game itself. You know, when you love an online game so much that you can call it home, this game feels like that to me.

(Again, I love the current art style, but adding small different art style in the mix for different scenario/purpose could be interesting and not too much of it that it overwhelm the overall general flavor)
You mean like changing the style of the text boxes and menu? It's something I'll probably look into in the future, but I have no specific plans for it at the moment.

I understand that this is a pipe dream but figured I should just ask anyways.
Do you think we could get an option for the character to be more dragon and less human? I.e. something like a dragonborn
During an event with Jaylin, she tells more about what the race "dragonics" are, and how they came to be. A special ability of the race is to freely change between a human like shape and a (small) dragon shape.
It won't be possible to run around the world in the dragon shape in the game, though.

Ryen_body_big_compare.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.11.06.png
Update 23.11.16

I made a small update with new events for the vanguard leader Jessy, so that I can also upload several fixes for bugs and issues together with it.

Changes:
- When you use your teleport orb after Jessy's CG scene, and with the wedding system unlocked, a new dialog with Jessy becomes available at the barracks, which unlocks the marriage with her.
- The event with Jessy includes three mini games, and unlocks the option to fish in Aldlyn to get the Fish items without having to buy them.
- You can replay the trip with Jessy via the CG room, which allows you to play the mini games again.
- A bug with Mira's events was fixed.

- I found the issue with the black quest log screens in the android version. Apparently too many rows of text causes the visual bug. By reducing the shown information to a minimum, the quests don't turn black anymore. It's not great that I had to remove some of the details for the quests, like what rewards you get or who gave you the quest, but it was necessary in order to make the system work properly.
This change only affects the android version. The quest log will still show the full details for all quests on all other systems.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Update 23.11.16

I made a small update with new events for the vanguard leader Jessy, so that I can also upload several fixes for bugs and issues together with it.

Changes:
- When you use your teleport orb after Jessy's CG scene, and with the wedding system unlocked, a new dialog with Jessy becomes available at the barracks, which unlocks the marriage with her.
- The event with Jessy includes three mini games, and unlocks the option to fish in Aldlyn to get the Fish items without having to buy them.
- You can replay the trip with Jessy via the CG room, which allows you to play the mini games again.
- A bug with Mira's events was fixed.

- I found the issue with the black quest log screens in the android version. Apparently too many rows of text causes the visual bug. By reducing the shown information to a minimum, the quests don't turn black anymore. It's not great that I had to remove some of the details for the quests, like what rewards you get or who gave you the quest, but it was necessary in order to make the system work properly.
This change only affects the android version. The quest log will still show the full details for all quests on all other systems.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:

Thank you for this new update (the frequency of the your updates for this game is really "tremendous" !) :) .

I've seen you've included a fix for the fighting quest dungeon entrance (in the Black Twin Towers of Honor) in this update.

However, there are still a few (old, i.e. not specifically relative to this update) minor issues concerning theses dungeons, especially for the fighting quest dungeon:

- inside the fighting quest dungeon, the number of defeated normal enemies (i.e. salamanders) is not displayed after each victory; and of course the Boss never appears after 7 victories. It's apparently relative to a test (with 15 occurrences) in the "Map714.json" file:
Code:
If Variable[1707] > 10
which should be in fact (but I could be wrong)
Code:
If Variable[1707] >= 10
- apparently the daily reward for this dungeon (i.e. when wining for the first time in a given day) is "rarely" granted. I've written "rarely" because I'm not quite sure about this issue. During my tests, it sometimes happens but mostly of the time, it just doesn't,

- the red/green orbs before each of the 3 dungeons is always green (i.e. indicating that the daily quest has already be done), with the corresponding "[You already finished the hunting/fighting/speed quest for today.]" text indication:
capture.jpg
even when it's not the case; especially for the hunting and speed daily quests, for which I've not noticed any issues.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Thank you for this new update (the frequency of the your updates for this game is really "tremendous" !) :) .

I've seen you've included a fix for the fighting quest dungeon entrance (in the Black Twin Towers of Honor) in this update.

However, there are still a few (old, i.e. not specifically relative to this update) minor issues concerning theses dungeons, especially for the fighting quest dungeon:

- inside the fighting quest dungeon, the number of defeated normal enemies (i.e. salamanders) is not displayed after each victory; and of course the Boss never appears after 7 victories. It's apparently relative to a test (with 15 occurrences) in the "Map714.json" file:
Code:
If Variable[1707] > 10
which should be in fact (but I could be wrong)
Code:
If Variable[1707] >= 10
- apparently the daily reward for this dungeon (i.e. when wining for the first time in a given day) is "rarely" granted. I've written "rarely" because I'm not quite sure about this issue. During my tests, it sometimes happens but mostly of the time, it just doesn't,

- the red/green orbs before each of the 3 dungeons is always green (i.e. indicating that the daily quest has already be done), with the corresponding "[You already finished the hunting quest for today.]" text indication:
View attachment 3091109
even when it's not the case; especially for the hunting and speed daily quests, for which I've not noticed any issues.
Thanks. I'll take a look at these issues and see what I can do about it.

Reactions: pcnop

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2023.11.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I made a small bug fix update files for non-android users. These files update version 23.11.16 to 23.11.20 (however the version number in the title screen is not changed)

Changes:
  • The quests "New Blade" and "Bow Maintenance" finish properly now. For anyone who finished either quest but has it still active in the quest log, you can use the sparkling book in your bedroom and select [Bug fixes] -> "Fix quest log" to mark the quest as finished.
  • I added a one time option to gift money from your country budget to the capitals of Dorgania, Begus, and Amagal to improve your relationship with them by +10.
  • You can now use 15 Budget to request new trade offers from merchant from other contries on the trading screen.
  • Two cheats were added to the sparkling book in your bedroom. One to improve the relationship with Dorgania by +10 with each use, and another one to reduce relationship with a party member by -10, -25 or to 0.
  • Fixed a bug with the daily quests in the Black Twin Tower of Honor.

Download:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
How long does the game take to "play through"?
I assume one can find a lot of distractions in that game by the sounds of it but what would be a reasonable guess-timate (just don't have that much time atm in my life and am trying to decide whether to put this on the backburner instead).

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes