MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How do you use the "Relationship status cheat"? I open the window and both the reduction size and character are on the same window, tried different options but their relationship status stays the same.

Mar 31, 2020
Feast of Gratitude - Doesnt appear in quest log
It does appear in completed quests but not in progress
Noticed this as well. Plus the option to downgrade the team's level was also taken off. Which is something i actually use, coz you know, I hate it when they don't level at the same time.

Reactions: caju

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you use the "Relationship status cheat"? I open the window and both the reduction size and character are on the same window, tried different options but their relationship status stays the same.
I actually messed up the cheat by changing something before the update. I'll fix it for the next upload.

Reactions: MiKaEl90

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
what am i missing? i cant get louise cg even tho i done both mary and lindas cg and done the dialoug for elina nd louise?
seems elina is supposed to move to noble quarters so i can talk to her again but they both keep saying same thing over and over

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Found a minor bug that Kirsten doesn't show up in Calbridge Stronghold if you teleport, you have to enter it from the world map.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So I've completed Shanna and Naomi's scenes and have unlocked the wedding system, is there some other condition to get the bounty on the board to trigger?

Edit: NVM realized they're the only side characters that require a wedding to already have occurred rather than just the system being unlocked.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update files to version 23.11.27 to fix two small bugs:
  • The quest box disappeared when you entered and left the CG room from anywhere but the country overview map. It now properly puts the quest box back on when you leave the CG room in any location.
  • The cheat to reduce relationship with party members was bugged. It now works as intended.

(Of course, these changes will be included in the next full update. These update files are just for a quick fix.)

Reactions: smackshock

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello everyone, please tell me in this game how developed is the incest branch?
Not much. There are threesomes with sisters or mother+daughter, a girl who calls you "mother", and a monstergirl who role plays as if she was your daughter. But there are no direct relatives of the main protagonist who he sleeps with.

CaptainShmyg

Feb 14, 2021
Not much. There are threesomes with sisters or mother+daughter, a girl who calls you "mother", and a monstergirl who role plays as if she was your daughter. But there are no direct relatives of the main protagonist who he sleeps with.
In the future, is there no plan to go towards incest much more?

Green17

Jul 8, 2017
First of all, i would like to apologize for bringing this theme back again, as i've already saw it on olders posts, and also for my poor English.
Now for the main topic, i would like to ask for help on Mira's storyline. I'm stuck on the "first scene", item 6 of the walkthrough, where i should have done the Thremten Festival (Done), Mira +100 (120), rebuild the barracks (Done) and item 4 of Vampire's storyline (I'm on item 9, if i'm not mistaken). There is also an issue with the CGs, where it shows that i have 4 out 12 available but i can only see 3.
I'm adding my save file to this post so it might help anyone helping me.
Thanks in advance.

Etheral

Oct 31, 2017
Bug report: After clearing mission "Armor Breaking" the quest still active in the quest log and then I set the reminder quest to off cause it bother me. After that I can't use the quest reminder anymore even after I switch the reminder to other quest the quest still didn't appear. The bug is when i played v23.11.16 and after i try quest log fix in v23.11.23 it didn't work. And one other thing, i dont know if this is a bug but when i equip 2 katryx blade which is the part of "Armor Breaking" quest i feel like the attack turned to bare handed and sometimes deal 0 damage

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
First of all, i would like to apologize for bringing this theme back again, as i've already saw it on olders posts, and also for my poor English.
Now for the main topic, i would like to ask for help on Mira's storyline. I'm stuck on the "first scene", item 6 of the walkthrough, where i should have done the Thremten Festival (Done), Mira +100 (120), rebuild the barracks (Done) and item 4 of Vampire's storyline (I'm on item 9, if i'm not mistaken). There is also an issue with the CGs, where it shows that i have 4 out 12 available but i can only see 3.
I'm adding my save file to this post so it might help anyone helping me.
Thanks in advance.
Update to the newest version. The issue you have has been fixed.
If I talk to Mira in your save, it advances her event, so I assume you have the version before it was fixed.

Bug report: After clearing mission "Armor Breaking" the quest still active in the quest log and then I set the reminder quest to off cause it bother me. After that I can't use the quest reminder anymore even after I switch the reminder to other quest the quest still didn't appear. The bug is when i played v23.11.16 and after i try quest log fix in v23.11.23 it didn't work. And one other thing, i dont know if this is a bug but when i equip 2 katryx blade which is the part of "Armor Breaking" quest i feel like the attack turned to bare handed and sometimes deal 0 damage
After updating to the newest version, have you entered and left the CG room? The bug was, that when you left the CG room, it didn't turn the quest box visible again. If it's still invisible in your save, it might be that this command from leaving the CG room has yet to be triggered.
The Katryx Blade is not meant to do much damage. The main use of it is the armor breaking skill Ryen gets while using it.

Reactions: Green17

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Katryx Blade sucks in terms of attack, its main use is Armor Breaking skill which is necessary for Lace fight, and is a permanent defense down otherwise. Don't dual wield them, use one alongside another weapon.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes