smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
Op
After someone mentioned commander Rias recently, I realized that I had nothing planned for a CG scene with her yet. Based on what she did during her (short) part in the story, I assume a harsh scene would fit best for her. What do you think about the two options I prepared, and which do you like more?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Option 1 :)

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
Update files to version 23.11.27 to fix two small bugs:
  • The quest box disappeared when you entered and left the CG room from anywhere but the country overview map. It now properly puts the quest box back on when you leave the CG room in any location.
  • The cheat to reduce relationship with party members was bugged. It now works as intended.
Mega
(Of course, these changes will be included in the next full update. These update files are just for a quick fix.)

I did that but nothing happen or box black screen did not appear or issue in cg room or error in game.
I even go in the room in the castle where the problem is but still no bug.
I go in cg room then quest log, no black screen or anything,
And i go in country overview map then right click and go in cg room then exit and go in quest log while in country overview map, still nothing happen.
Ryen do i still have to download that 23.11.27 version files?

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
I last played this a while ago and man is the quest log a welcome addition. I remember sometimes having to just talk with every NPC at every location because I got sidetracked and forgot what I was doing or where I was going and the quest giver wouldn't repeat it

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I did that but nothing happen or box black screen did not appear or issue in cg room or error in game.
I even go in the room in the castle where the problem is but still no bug.
I go in cg room then quest log, no black screen or anything,
And i go in country overview map then right click and go in cg room then exit and go in quest log while in country overview map, still nothing happen.
Ryen do i still have to download that 23.11.27 version files?
You don't have to download the update files for 23.11.27 if you don't have the mentioned bugs. It'll be included in the next full update, so it's not a mandatory update. It's just a "quick fix" for anyone who encountered these problems.

Reactions: smackshock

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
You don't have to download the update files for 23.11.27 if you don't have the mentioned bugs. It'll be included in the next full update, so it's not a mandatory update. It's just a "quick fix" for anyone who encountered these problems.
Thanks ryen, then i will wait for the next update.
Keep up in a good work,
You can do it!
Stress no work ryen,
You can do it!
Merry christmas and happy new year!!!!!!!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to cross the bridge anyone ? I'm already done the temple quest. View attachment 3127893 View attachment 3127895
Are you perhaps missing her previous event?
"Finish the Thremten festival (starts at the Aldlyn city board), have Mira at 100+ relationship, the abandoned barracks repaired and the dual blowjob scene with Vampire done to unlock Mira's dialog at the sleeping chamber for the first sex scene."

DyanTD

Jun 10, 2018
Are you perhaps missing her previous event?
"Finish the Thremten festival (starts at the Aldlyn city board), have Mira at 100+ relationship, the abandoned barracks repaired and the dual blowjob scene with Vampire done to unlock Mira's dialog at the sleeping chamber for the first sex scene."
Screenshot_2023-11-30-22-25-47-009_id.renryuuascension.rpg.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-30-22-28-11-789_id.renryuuascension.rpg.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-30-22-29-38-367_id.renryuuascension.rpg.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-30-22-30-14-442_id.renryuuascension.rpg.jpg
Seem like i already meet all the conditions, but still can't unlock the first sex scene, maybe it's a bug ?

DyanTD

Jun 10, 2018
Can you please post the save file, so that I can check it?
I'm just spend 40 mins to search for the save file location, and still can't find it, even when i'm using the file explorer app to reach the system file, seem like nothing i can do now :cry:

Update: I'm just deleted the game install again, and it's work ._.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Update files to version 23.11.27 to fix two small bugs:
  • The quest box disappeared when you entered and left the CG room from anywhere but the country overview map. It now properly puts the quest box back on when you leave the CG room in any location.
  • The cheat to reduce relationship with party members was bugged. It now works as intended.
Mega
(Of course, these changes will be included in the next full update. These update files are just for a quick fix.)
Do you have to perform a specific step to bring back the quest box?
The Active Quest Window is still hidden for me,already tried toggling on/off same.

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to get back to the brexeet isles? I teleported out to continue another quest and now I can't see any option to go back.

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Katryx Blade sucks in terms of attack, its main use is Armor Breaking skill which is necessary for Lace fight, and is a permanent defense down otherwise. Don't dual wield them, use one alongside another weapon.
At the point I'm at in the game now, the combo I've been having Ryen wield is: "Golden Thunder Blade" in one hand and "Eagle" in the other.

I like the slight benefit I get from regular attacks now using the element Thunder while wielding "Golden Thunder Blade".
And the fully-completed "Eagle" is hilariously overpowered in terms of the magic attacks Ryen can launch against all opponents at once. I honestly don't see any reason at all to complete the "Summoning Blade" right now. Perhaps later on Ryen will need the meteor spell you get from giving that sword back. But until that time, I'm gonna keep wielding "Eagle" and leave the "Summoning Blade" quest unfinished.

I'm curious what weapon combos other people use for Ryen (and Sandra for that matter for those who regularly use Sandra as a combattant).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Any solutions for the color riddle of Kurohime? I'am stuck in here for an hour now and I can't figure it out. View attachment 3135112
- The four numbers on the left are the code you have to figure out.
- Each number can only exist once, so 01 02 02 03 can never be the correct code, but 01 02 03 04 could work.
- The colors on the right show you how close you are to the correct combination:
- Blue: The number is correct and in the correct location
- Yellow: The number is correct but in one of the other three locations
- Red: The number isn't correct in any location

Where to find Elly the gun slinger? I accidentally give up her quest on finding her gun
She's probably still in the blacksmith in Calterburry for you.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How far is this game from being finished? I mean in the sense that it has endings, not that the dev stops adding content.
I started to work on the time skip content, which happens after the current end of the main story, and try to slowly advance towards the end of the story. However, it's still going to take a long time. I can't even estimate how long exactly it'll take though, just that it won't be done soon.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes