King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Question on the overview map on the storage/budget/reputation list the my reputation value is blank/200 and storage shows to be 040/blank budget had a issue with showing updated numbers but after some time it resolved itself. Is there a way for me to fix this or not something to worry about currently?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question on the overview map on the storage/budget/reputation list the my reputation value is blank/200 and storage shows to be 040/blank budget had a issue with showing updated numbers but after some time it resolved itself. Is there a way for me to fix this or not something to worry about currently?
If you say "after some time it resolved itself" does that mean it's fixed now in that save, or does it happen again when you leave and re-enter the overview map?
Are you on android, or another system? Unless you're on android, you can find a save folder in the game files, and you could post a save file with the save slot number in which you have the problem.
The most likeliest reason for such a problem is probably a wrong number in on of the variables in your save, but I can't say for sure what went wrong for you or why without checking the save.

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
If you say "after some time it resolved itself" does that mean it's fixed now in that save, or does it happen again when you leave and re-enter the overview map?
Are you on android, or another system? Unless you're on android, you can find a save folder in the game files, and you could post a save file with the save slot number in which you have the problem.
The most likeliest reason for such a problem is probably a wrong number in on of the variables in your save, but I can't say for sure what went wrong for you or why without checking the save.
Only the budget seemed to resolve itself but leaving the overview map did not change the others back. It is likely that my save file is missing some variables which would not be surprise as I have held onto that save stubbornly for a very long time without rolling to a new game. But luckily on windows so I can attach the file but hate for you to waste your time if the check requires a lengthy process.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Only the budget seemed to resolve itself but leaving the overview map did not change the others back. It is likely that my save file is missing some variables which would not be surprise as I have held onto that save stubbornly for a very long time without rolling to a new game. But luckily on windows so I can attach the file but hate for you to waste your time if the check requires a lengthy process.
Updates are always made save file compatible, so even an old save should be fine.
I didn't have the problem when I loaded your save and entered the overview map. In both cases the variables of 25 and 200 were shown correctly.
If the problem is the second number in the row, like in "25 / 100" the 100, then the issue is with the image displaying the UI and not in the game. Maybe the "Overview map UI 1.rpgmvp" picture in your game files is not up to date? Is it possible you used the "update files only" to update your game, but may have missed an update at some point? Either way, a possible solution would be to make a fresh download of the full game files, and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder. This way you're certain to have all current game files, and you can continue your progress.

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Updates are always made save file compatible, so even an old save should be fine.
I didn't have the problem when I loaded your save and entered the overview map. In both cases the variables of 25 and 200 were shown correctly.
If the problem is the second number in the row, like in "25 / 100" the 100, then the issue is with the image displaying the UI and not in the game. Maybe the "Overview map UI 1.rpgmvp" picture in your game files is not up to date? Is it possible you used the "update files only" to update your game, but may have missed an update at some point? Either way, a possible solution would be to make a fresh download of the full game files, and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder. This way you're certain to have all current game files, and you can continue your progress.
I re-downloaded the full version which does appear to have fixed the Budget/reputation numbers appearing correctly in the overview map ui. Been downloading the update only packages for so long but wouldn't be surprised if i missed one by accident such as when the map ui was changed. But thank you for verifying the file and help with a fix.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.11.06.png
Update 23.11.06

Changes:
- I added a new CG scene when you talk with Vampire on the private beach of the island Amaranthe after marrying her.
- A new quest becomes available at the Aldlyn city board with a bounty for the pirate Biggs, which unlocks new quests at the end for the wedding with Naomi and Shanna. For the bounty to appear on the city board, you require the wedding system to be unlocked, and the solo CG scenes with Shanna and Naomi, as well as their secret onsen scene.
- Palasha's hair color was changed in all CG images.
- Jackie and Lexi have received full body CGs and a remake for their CG scene. They can be seen in the CG room. (Lexi is now also in the CG room, on the page "Monstergirls 3")

The quest log was changed to a new system. In saves, when you're past the introduction dialog to the ministers when you first go into the castle in Aldlyn, the game will automatically start a background event within ~1 sec after loading the save file, to convey the old quest progress to the new quest log. This is a one time thing, and won't happen again, nor will it happen when you start a new game.
[The phase between the start and the dialog with the ministers is a grey zone. The quest log won't get updated until you get the dialog with the ministers.]
In some cases of this conversion in save files, the conditions for whether a quest was done or not didn't have a clear trigger in which the progress was saved, so some optional quests might get put into the "complete" category even if they weren't actually done. It's sadly necessary, but won't do any harm. Every other quest should be shown exactly the same in the new quest log as it was previously in the old version.
I also changed one of the quests that previously ended as "failed" due to the story in it to be "complete" at the end.
The change to the system is, apart from the visuals in the quest journal, just background stuff. The quests won't play any different than before, nor did the story of the quests change in any way.
Please let me know if you like the quest window in the top right corner, or if it's a problem. Should it bother you, you can hide it in the options menu, but I'd still like to get the feedback, if it's a good addition.

I'd also like to know if I should replace the old full body and face images of Shanna and Naomi with their new CGs from this update. The old images aren't bad, but the artist aren't around to make new CGs for the characters anymore. (Like the wedding dresses that I needed for this update.)

During the tests, some android users reported issues with updating the game with the .apk. A fresh install seems to have no problem, but please let me know should more people have this problem with updating the game on android.

A while ago, the CGs for the children of Lili were added to the collection on SubscribeStar. The next characters to get CGs for their children are Dea and then Mai.
If you want to see the CGs and vote on whose child should get a CG image next, you can check my SubscribeStar page at:

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The quest window is not a problem, I prefer to have it on. But I see a lot of crystals of gold, silver and bronze, don't like it personally.
Liked the old version of Shanma and Naomi, shame, but it comes with the territory I guess, no harm done in the end.
But I really don't like Jackie change, she was black, and now she is white. I really, really dislike it.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Quality of life suggestion: removing the quest window if you enter the cg room/skilltree, it covers text

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
To fix the problem with updating the game on android, I uploaded a new .apk with the version number 23.11.07:

Despite being an exact copy, with all settings exactly the same, the programm to create the .apk works differently on my old PC than on my new one. Which seems to have caused the issue. No idea why, no idea what to do about it, but for now I can solve it by exporting the game to android on my old PC.
Sorry for the inconveniences this problem caused.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Update 23.11.06
[...]
Thanks for this new version :) .

Apparently, there is a -minor- bug which now prevents to get the "Daily fighting quest" -it's possible it was already present in the former version(s)-. Instead of the red portal entrance for it, there is always the green healing orb.

Extract of Map709 (possible reason ?):

Code:
[...]
000066765          If Variable[1707] < 9
000066817            Variable[1707] = 1
000066910          Else
000066950            Variable[1706] = 10          // Variable[1707] instead, I guess ??
000067044          EndIf
[...]

Last edited:
Reactions: RyenSaotome

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
First got to say love the updated quest log its something I was wishing for just a couple days ago while going in between walk through and save variables to try and back track what the heck I am missing with the Mira/Maria quest lines to get unlock some of her and others core scenes so the new log should be a huge help.
But one question when I loaded my save the background scene didn't seem to occur event went to the castle and did not notice anything. The save is past the points you mentioned on talking with the ministers, but anything to worry about or no? The log appears to have updated with exception to "Luminous Torch" which is reporting as failed I don't believe that was failed since I have scenes for the spirits but it was a while back when i did the spirit line so could be wrong but wanted to mention just in case.

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
About what percent is the game completed? How many more updates are expected? I remember playing this game maybe back in 2019 or so and I'm surprised the game is still actively ongoing. Love your work btw, I'd support you with money but I'm a broke as fuck college student

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
apparently, there is an error with quest log, when i select a quest to read, it shows a black screen over the quest especifications and i can't read ir properly, the only way to know what to do is by turning on the reminder. View attachment 3071262
It's a problem on android. I'm aware of it, but don't have a solution for it yet.

About what percent is the game completed? How many more updates are expected? I remember playing this game maybe back in 2019 or so and I'm surprised the game is still actively ongoing. Love your work btw, I'd support you with money but I'm a broke as fuck college student
I can't put it into a number. The biggest part is probably done, but I still have a lot on my list that I want to do. Expect some more years of updates.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
The quest window is not a problem, I prefer to have it on. But I see a lot of crystals of gold, silver and bronze, don't like it personally.
Liked the old version of Shanma and Naomi, shame, but it comes with the territory I guess, no harm done in the end.
But I really don't like Jackie change, she was black, and now she is white. I really, really dislike it.
Jackie's old version was inconsistant : her face image was tanned, and yet, she was white in her scene (she also had different cat ears, and even a slightly different hairstyle)
If anything, I prefer now because of that, and also because the new CG is much better imo (also she's cute)

1699517338376.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gervid

EternalOne

Dec 27, 2018
Here is the max save I posted on the discord. (99+%) only 6 exceptions. (1.18.24)
Max gear, max legit stats, max level, all scenes, vanguard maxed, overview map 100% done., all chests open, All raid rewards, all legendary gear, female party stat tree finished (took 8 hours to grind stupid pearls also all genderswap party members are level 71 as there no means to reasonably get level 99 without cheats as their is no further content past this for them), regular stat tree completed (not hard),all but 1 quest done, all events done, all rare collectables and stuff gathers (holes, books, stat potions and boosts etc.), and many other things which I forget rn,

(one aspect is a cheat since this was my second play through. I cheated and drank 1000 fertility potions. meaning its a guaranteed impregnation.)
(also female brad route, not loyal male or harem male)

Also this is an all good path only save. (if people insist i can cheat using tools to make a version of this save with all bad paths. Although this is unessary as those scenes can be seen in the cg menu regardless of the path chosen.)
(and the king and arch duke of Amagal are dead)

The 6 "exceptions" are
One I haven't done one quest as its unfinished. (waiting for it to be finished [thunder brawler quest])
Two there is 1 failed quest. (kinda doesn't matter because quest system reworked marked it as finished)
(the next 2 are just gripes that don't matter)
Three I chose chose the worse option for Jeanne's quest line. (doesn't matter)
Four I cheated and accidentally opened 1 or 2 unreachable chests (which isn't intentional nor mean anything really) (did this by mistake when scouting every chest location.)
(the most 2 most grindy thing perhaps)
Fifth and most annoyingly is that you can capture every monstergirl ingame. Which causes them to disapear forever and you can gain more mats. (the visible max is 3 of each at 100 relationship.) Which I have.
Sixth reach level 99 with all female/genderbent party members (at 71) you arn't even supposed to make it past like 50 (but I grinded all abilities)

If you find any mistakes let me know.

Obsolete since I redid this post to be more clear and fixed several issues with the save.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes