CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
How to recruit (discover?) Citrinne ? When I talk to Kurohime, she says "there are no missions available" or something along those lines. So what do I do now?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to recruit (discover?) Citrinne ? When I talk to Kurohime, she says "there are no missions available" or something along those lines. So what do I do now?
You're probably missing the spy mission of Kurohime which starts on the country overview map with an icon in Dorgania.

Reactions: Sups

Walch5k

Jul 25, 2023
is there anyway to move girls out of my personal jail at some point say maybe to borthel or free them after some time?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Current problem with game I have is quests vanish after you meet older sister Chiyo, only thing currently pop up in quest log is side quests and I so puzzled. Everything works but you can't have your game running if you AFK and your doing quick BRB it crash your game.

I have no idea why I can't see current quests?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
is there anyway to move girls out of my personal jail at some point say maybe to borthel or free them after some time?
No.

Current problem with game I have is quests vanish after you meet older sister Chiyo, only thing currently pop up in quest log is side quests and I so puzzled. Everything works but you can't have your game running if you AFK and your doing quick BRB it crash your game.

I have no idea why I can't see current quests?
Maybe you're on a step of the main story where you were told to go somewhere, but there is no quest yet because it's just a short trip. You can check each step of the main story here:

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
After the foursome event in Ebron, whether you take part or not, that male elf seemingly disappears off the face of the world. I tried to find him to make sure he was okay, but he's nowhere in Ebron.
Given that those three essentially kidnapped and tortured him I find this fairly disturbing. I don't want to go through the game either wondering if he's suicidal or murdered, or else leaving him tied up in a storehouse, so maybe he could be findable somewhere post event in the next update?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
After the foursome event in Ebron, whether you take part or not, that male elf seemingly disappears off the face of the world. I tried to find him to make sure he was okay, but he's nowhere in Ebron.
Given that those three essentially kidnapped and tortured him I find this fairly disturbing. I don't want to go through the game either wondering if he's suicidal or murdered, or else leaving him tied up in a storehouse, so maybe he could be findable somewhere post event in the next update?
Probably frustated for what he saw he left the town because the only single girls(that he believed that belonged to him) clearly are not interested in him. They hurted his ego. If I am not wrong he left the storehouse where we had that scene.

This was made some years ago. I would not expect him in the next update.
Suicidal? He is not a living being. He is just a NPC.
His story ended there and for this you did not saw him again.

Last edited:

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
Probably frustated for what he saw he left the town because the only single girls(that he believed that belonged to him) clearly are not interested in him. They hurted his ego. If I am not wrong he left the storehouse where we had that scene.

This was made some years ago. I would not expect him in the next update.
Suicidal? He is not a living being. He is just a NPC.
His story ended there and for this you did not saw him again.
It is not irrational to speculate about the fates of fictional characters. People do it all the time and this particular fictional scenario clearly leaves loose threads. There is no evidence that he left town so just trying to assume that is what happened doesn't really alleviate my stress.
Usually when the story events with characters in this or other games are over they don't disappear: at least not when you know where they live.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Two questions:

1) how i get trey female?

2) how i find pandora?
1. After Brad Brawler fight in Orchel you should give to Brad the Weird Potion(to genderbend him) and later talk with Trey in your castle to take a DAY OFF.

2. After Trey became in a girl is finish the first quest with her you can find the Pandora Box.
SPOILER about Pandora:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
1. After Brad Brawler fight in Orchel you should give to Brad the Weird Potion(to genderbend him) and later talk with Trey in your castle to take a DAY OFF.

2. After Trey became in a girl is finish the first quest with her you can find the Pandora Box.
SPOILER about Pandora:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks man

TheFininho

Feb 6, 2023
This probably has been asked here before, but I wasn't able to find a clear answer through searching yet: does anyone know how to / if it's possible to repeat the hot spring event for Mira and Mirel in order to then get the other connected events even after being way past that point of the game?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
This probably has been asked here before, but I wasn't able to find a clear answer through searching yet: does anyone know how to / if it's possible to repeat the hot spring event for Mira and Mirel in order to then get the other connected events even after being way past that point of the game?
You can return to the hole in the wall to open it up again for the connected events. I don't think it let's you see the scene of Mira and Mirel, but you can start it from the CG room, if you want to see it.

TheFininho

Feb 6, 2023
You can return to the hole in the wall to open it up again for the connected events. I don't think it let's you see the scene of Mira and Mirel, but you can start it from the CG room, if you want to see it.
Thank you so much! I was worried I was going to have to edit my save until I found the right variables but the solution was there all along haha

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Talk with Trey to start the event which unlock the character Pandora. It requires the
laboratory on the overview map built, the vanguard battle system to be unlocked, the first
appearance of female Ryen at the bathhouse, and the sex scene with Kavrala.

I try do all this. But I not find the trey female all what find is the male trey.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes