RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Silly, random idea for a new pregnancy system:
The sperm has to fight the egg to get in.
The stronger the mother, the stronger the egg.
Ryen's sperm gets experience and gets stronger by getting more girls pregnant.

The systen would be optional, with an option to enable/disable it.
It could be for replay scenes, so that you don't get bothered during the first time you play a scene, and so that you get an alternative way to get certain pregnancy even without the pregnancy potions.
The battles would use the existing battle system, but with groups of sperms as your "party members" and unique skills to make the battles a bit different from how the normal battles work.

What do you think about the idea?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

It could be for replay scenes, so that you don't get bothered during the first time you play a scene, and so that you get an alternative way to get certain pregnancy even without the pregnancy potions.
The battles would use the existing battle system, but with groups of sperms as your "party members" and unique skills to make the battles a bit different from how the normal battles work.

So… a JRPG battle for a sperm to succeed at the fertilization?
Ngl I laughed too hard, but sure seems like a funny idea even if I can’t take it much seriously.
If you go for it make it even more ballistic, with sperm casting devastating magic and having ridiculous skills.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019

Hah that sounds fun actually, hope you are talking about repeatable scene through dialog and not replay scene from gallery tho.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
I'm confused by the last image shown as I have never seen that one in my game. (Screenshot 86) Is that a new feature or something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm confused by the last image shown as I have never seen that one in my game. (Screenshot 86) Is that a new feature or something?
It's from a Christmas special, where you can create a character and then get a CG scene with her. Old Christmas events can be replayed in the CG room, bottom right corner of the main party page.

Reactions: Sups

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
It's from a Christmas special, where you can create a character and then get a CG scene with her. Old Christmas events can be replayed in the CG room, bottom right corner of the main party page.
I'm guessing the Christmas Special isn't included in this game?

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Really enjoyed the latest patch the groundwork for the time skip has been fantastic. What is crazy is how much variety there is as tempted as I was to try the other 2 options with Brad. How I play Ryen is a man of culture so for me there could only be 1 choice for Brad. Maybe on a seperate playthrough I might try the other 2 choices. Variety is always great though as not everyone likes gender swap content so giving people the chance to dodge it is nice its what makes this my favorite RPGM game on here.

EDIT: Forgot to say thank you so much for creating the wiki and keeping the walkthrough up to date I have ended up quitting and not trying so many games on here because I can't figure out what to do to progress through the story. Wish more creators would do this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019

Should have talked about this in the previous post I think this is great idea other than 1 big issue. The main problem is characters that Ryen only gets the chance to impregnate once? Such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does that mean you will give all characters repeatable sex scenes?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question brad has learned all he can from the water fighting girl but then i can't do anything else and brad does not talk to me all i get is the .... from him am i missing something.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
It's the "Christmas special DIY 2019" option when you interact with the present icon in the bottom right corner of the main party CG room page.
Found it but have a few other questions:
1) I followed the 'Good Path' with Aleah but can't get her new scenes. How would I trigger them?
2) Some of the scenes aren't playing according to the way the strategy guide says. Am I missing something or is my game screwed?
3) How do I get get weapons/armors/horses for my army?

Vulcandor

Jun 22, 2020
Found it but have a few other questions:
1) I followed the 'Good Path' with Aleah but can't get her new scenes. How would I trigger them?
2) Some of the scenes aren't playing according to the way the strategy guide says. Am I missing something or is my game screwed?
3) How do I get get weapons/armors/horses for my army?
for 1 you have to go to the maid list with Riya

Jan 28, 2018
It would be cool if there's more monsters to capture or at least make them more interesting after they are captured like maybe once you get their scenes they can provide you buffs or give you equipment like an accessory. This is just my fetish but I would like to suggest more virgin monsters, I didn't know there is one I can capture and now that I know they exist it would be cool to have more. Maybe make it like Shinies in Pokemon where there are rare counterparts of the already existing capturable monster girls then make them virgins and have new scenes (recolor them, have new dialogues and edit the cg a little maybe) or have rare new monster girls like Anubis or that one mysterious monster girl that I forgot what the name is we encountered in one of the quests. Speaking of that one monster girl, what happened to her anyway?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
question brad has learned all he can from the water fighting girl but then i can't do anything else and brad does not talk to me all i get is the .... from him am i missing something.
If he makes that is that in theory you fucked the female version.

You visited certain Ruined city Fürstenstein with F.Brad and F.Trey? Is talk with Trey again to unlock it.
After finish the quest in that city(you can have a threesome here) F.Brad randomly sees Tsion(water girl that you mention) and you can have one scene with her visiting the island again.

Then you will be able to talk with Brad again. To take one decision about his future.. Taking the F.Brad route you can have a threesome with Ash.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes