May 31, 2017
Its so damn hard to hold back and not play the game , lets hope it all will be worth it when i play after a several updates later on XD , and the time skip might be sooner than we knew

serious1

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get the strange gold? Is there a way to make it using alchemy? I'm trying to use it for one of the marriages.

Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
Just returned to the game after long absence, just seen the new strategic map... Where do I craft Vanguards' weapons now?

ProstoSmile

Nov 14, 2019
Had a question about neighboring countries and the future war system. In the end, will there be only two ways (alliance through wedding) and (capture) or can there be some combination depending on the player's actions? For example, before Varea became queen, I started preparing for war against Amogal, and now what do I get, after time skip I betray an ally? Or the war will simply be canceled, saying that we are now allies. I'm just interested in the developer's idea of this.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Had a question about neighboring countries and the future war system. In the end, will there be only two ways (alliance through wedding) and (capture) or can there be some combination depending on the player's actions? For example, before Varea became queen, I started preparing for war against Amogal, and now what do I get, after time skip I betray an ally? Or the war will simply be canceled, saying that we are now allies. I'm just interested in the developer's idea of this.
The choices to prepare for a possible war which each country will have no negative consequences. It's just a preparation, not the decision to declare war on them.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone got a fix for failed to load $heromale.png? Have downloaded a new version multiple times in full
No idea what you downloaded, but Renryuu has no $heromale.png file. I think you mixed up games, or game files. Or you downloaded from a bad source. The official version for all systems can be found here:

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Questionnaire

Jul 17, 2018
I am normally just a lurker but I got to ask, are there more elemental spirits we haven't seen, or are they all in the game? I am asking because the sword Eagle has abilities for fire, water, thunder, nature, light, and darkness. However, we have only met spirits directly corresponding to fire and water. The wind and earth spirits should both fall under nature magic while ice spirit should fall under water magic. Assuming that the wind spirit can also use thunder because it comes from the sky and the ice spirit can use darkness because of all the ghost that appeared when she was escaping her seal, does this mean light fall under the magic spirit or is it another spirit altogether?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am normally just a lurker but I got to ask, are there more elemental spirits we haven't seen, or are they all in the game? I am asking because the sword Eagle has abilities for fire, water, thunder, nature, light, and darkness. However, we have only met spirits directly corresponding to fire and water. The wind and earth spirits should both fall under nature magic while ice spirit should fall under water magic. Assuming that the wind spirit can also use thunder because it comes from the sky and the ice spirit can use darkness because of all the ghost that appeared when she was escaping her seal, does this mean light fall under the magic spirit or is it another spirit altogether?
It's currently not planned to add more spirits to the game, but it's possible lore-wise for more spirits than those we already have in the game to exist.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I'm new to this game and to get some materials it asks me for a pick but I don't know where to get them and I've already been looking on the map and in the guides but I can't find any information about it

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm new to this game and to get some materials it asks me for a pick but I don't know where to get them and I've already been looking on the map and in the guides but I can't find any information about it
You get the pickaxe during the main story events. Just continue the quest and events, and you'll get there eventually.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys,

I can't get any further with Tsiom, I've gone through all 4 training sessions but when I talk to her she always says the same thing and nothing happens, I have no plan on how to unlock the threesome scene.

Edit: ah and yes i finished the fight between Brad and Grimace (God Path on Stage)

I'm grateful for every tip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome
I think I found a bug, I haven't unlocked the threesome scene yet but I can start it from the CG Room

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes