kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
very good game. anyone know another game like this? with a strategic map,conquer and such?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
All the changed/new stuff?
But v17.11.07 is obsolete version. New version and new walkthrought is free and accesible on patreon page. It's interesting why someone looks for old walkthrought.
Notabene, new version should be up today or tomorrow.

K

KnightAngleBoi7

But v17.11.07 is obsolete version. New version and new walkthrought is free and accesible on patreon page. It's interesting why someone looks for old walkthrought.
Notabene, new version should be up today or tomorrow.
To be fair, the Walkthrought hasn't been up to date recently.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
To be fair, the Walkthrought hasn't been up to date recently.
It's not fair. Walkthrought is up to date on patreon for more than a month. It takes literally three clicks to download it. Sorry for being rude, but there are limits on being fuckin' lazy.

K

KnightAngleBoi7

It's not fair. Walkthrought is up to date on patreon for more than a month. It takes literally three clicks to download it. Sorry for being rude, but there are limits on being fuckin' lazy.
I did mean the one on patreon, it's been one or two version behind for a while.

Edit: note that I don't blame the dev for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KnightAngleBoi7

Sorry for the double post, there is an update of sort.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
is best you can edit your status and even give your self tons of gold (money)

Reactions: Balmung85

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Is this basic shit, or is it actually a relatively comprehensive government system?
It ain't CK2, but i wouldn't call it completely basic. It has potential. You have bunch of statistics (like education, public health) and taxation system, but it was recently implemented so it doesn't change shit for now. There is plenty thing to build and produce on strategic map, but you can't sell it to nobody yet.
In conclusion, if you want strategy check it year from now.

Sep 15, 2017
It ain't CK2, but i wouldn't call it completely basic. It has potential. You have bunch of statistics (like education, public health) and taxation system, but it was recently implemented so it doesn't change shit for now. There is plenty thing to build and produce on strategic map, but you can't sell it to nobody yet.
In conclusion, if you want strategy check it year from now.
Figured, thanks for reply

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes