rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Special items for christmas scene are in Parverhill, and in forest in Ebron (near Earth Spirit).

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
Gave this one a shot a while back, and did not stick with it. Got directed back while looking for a good rpg game. I did enjoy The Last Sovereign recently and this looks to have some similar themes. RPGM has produced a lot of crap but also some very memorable experiences. Going to give this another try, maybe throw up a review. Odd to see a game with a long thread but 0 reviews.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I have a question- am I supposed to be getting gold incredibly fucking fast? So far I've gotten like 70-75,000 in total, several times my base 15,000 income. I have never advanced the turns so haven't gotten any wood, stone etc. All I've really done past the intro is look around town and get in 2 fights with random monsters in the woods before coming back to heal.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I have a question- am I supposed to be getting gold incredibly fucking fast? So far I've gotten like 70-75,000 in total, several times my base 15,000 income. I have never advanced the turns so haven't gotten any wood, stone etc. All I've really done past the intro is look around town and get in 2 fights with random monsters in the woods before coming back to heal.
Yeah, I have played 39 h total, with moderate amount of grind with income ca. 13 000. I still in need for gold (to buy love potions for 600 k, and crafting strange gold equipment will cost me another million).

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
The foundation of this game is so illogical that i can't bring myself to like this game.

I mean, the "guards" of the prince find the prince and all his knights dead. All around the prince, dead bandits also lie on the ground.

The only one alive is the main character. Suspicious ?

Obviously not. Because the fact that the main character has in his hand the royal insigna means that he has to be the prince that "noone has never seen in face before"...he can't be an impostor, isn't it ?

The guards reaction is more or less a " Whatever. Plot says that we don't have to ask questions but simply believe that he is our new king".

After that, 5 minutes of gameplay in the castle and already it feels as if you are in a brothel, instead of a castle...

In short, the plot is illogical. Game does not follow common sense, it is driven only by a desire to add sex scenes whenever it's possible.

This game can be considered good for people who desire only a sex game.

But for people that desire something more...deeper, than a mere sex game, it is not a game that i recomend.

If you want a game that mix a good gameplay and plot with sex scenes, this is not your kind of game. Here there is only sex.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I agree this game makes a bad first impression. The main character and his backstory are probably my least favorite part. Once the real play starts though, it's an above average adventure game. However, many of the extra features need a lot of work.

You'd like , I think. Excellent story and very well written MC. The early chapters are mostly linear, and it didn't bother me at all because the plot was excellent. Later on you do get serious choices though, and they hit hard if you're invested in the world.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I agree this game makes a bad first impression. The main character and his backstory are probably my least favorite part. Once the real play starts though, it's an above average adventure game. However, many of the extra features need a lot of work.

You'd like , I think. Excellent story and very well written MC. The early chapters are mostly linear, and it didn't bother me at all because the plot was excellent. Later on you do get serious choices though, and they hit hard if you're invested in the world.
I have never tryed The last Sovereign because, to be completely honest, from the images that i have seen the developer seems to like big tits. And i do not.

This, and i feared it was another game focused on sex. But if you say that the plot is good, i may give it a try.

Afterall, what i like is a game that is focused on gameplay and plot. Hard to find, but i'm sure that there are this kind of games.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I have never tryed The last Sovereign because, to be completely honest, from the images that i have seen the developer seems to like big tits. And i do not.

This, and i feared it was another game focused on sex. But if you say that the plot is good, i may give it a try.

Afterall, what i like is a game that is focused on gameplay and plot. Hard to find, but i'm sure that there are this kind of games.
The plot is decent, the writing is excellent. The only pictures are a (clothed) bust of each character, but the writing of the sex scenes makes up for that in my opinion. Your main character Simon is a soldier in his fifties who has seen Chosen Ones, idiots imbued with too much power from the goddess Ivala, rise and fall repeatedly. Simon's main goals are to gain enough economic and political power to make a real difference in the world, and ultimately to defeat the Incubus King. The world is a much bigger place than he imagines, though, and even dethroning the Incubus King won't be the end of his journey. Large segments of the game involve little fighting, as Simon is engaged in activities like venture capitalism and attending political summits in addition to fighting monsters and searching for treasure.

K

KnightAngleBoi7

The foundation of this game is so illogical that i can't bring myself to like this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some question it, some suspect that something is wrong, but overall, most realize they have worst and bigger problems to take care of at the moment.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
This game can be considered good for people who desire only a sex game.
Nope, I like it because adventure element. There is plenty of quests and fun dungeons. World is big and feels open, after 30 h a still found new things. Sex scenes are not very good ironically.
Plot starts out stupidly, thats a fact. But it gets better with time, because dev improved very much in all areas.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
The plot is decent, the writing is excellent. The only pictures are a (clothed) bust of each character, but the writing of the sex scenes makes up for that in my opinion. Your main character Simon is a soldier in his fifties who has seen Chosen Ones, idiots imbued with too much power from the goddess Ivala, rise and fall repeatedly. Simon's main goals are to gain enough economic and political power to make a real difference in the world, and ultimately to defeat the Incubus King. The world is a much bigger place than he imagines, though, and even dethroning the Incubus King won't be the end of his journey. Large segments of the game involve little fighting, as Simon is engaged in activities like venture capitalism and attending political summits in addition to fighting monsters and searching for treasure.
You know, i have started it and i have to say that it's really good.

I have just done the prologue and i already enjoy the plot. For example, i think it was great showing the difference of morals between your usual idiot and pervert chosen one and Simon. Also, Simon is the kind of character that i really like : a good man with a good head on his shoulder. And if the game allow us to influence his personality, i will keep him as less pervert as possible.

You may wonder why, considering that this is an erotic game. Well, while i enjoy erotic content, i like my hero to be a mature and moral guy, not a stupid pervert.

Ah, if only there could be more game like this one.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
walkthrough for v17.11.07?
There is one an fandom

Don't expect any help with that pathetic 'walk through' its just a exact copy of the Quest Log, I have no idea why the wiki page was even created.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If there is a comment I will delete this out. But I cannot seem to get the lever (to the right) of the castle Elly mentions. I fixed the broken lever (on the left). Is there a person missing from the Kings party that can crack the magic spell? Or is this a bug? I didn't see any comments from others about having issues with this, either that or scanned thur them to fast.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I stumbled on this game, I like it, grindy! Since its fairly deep in development there's tons to do. The cg artist seems familiar. :winkytongue:

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
If there is a comment I will delete this out. But I cannot seem to get the lever (to the right) of the castle Elly mentions. I fixed the broken lever (on the left). Is there a person missing from the Kings party that can crack the magic spell? Or is this a bug? I didn't see any comments from others about having issues with this, either that or scanned thur them to fast.
As for the magic barrier, go down the stairs and go extremely right to another room and follow through to disable the barrier.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think I've been playing the game too long. I usually get frustrated walk away then go back and slow things down. There is just so much content packed into this game I started writing down notes when talking to NPS's in the game.

I have played a few that were packed with content, but this is at a whole new level. How the dev hasn't gone insane remains a mystery :tf:

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Is a great game, i feel the same way and yet there is still the west side of the map yet to be implemented. Unreal, yet fun game.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes