RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I created buffs you get for your party when you collect country values when they're already at the max value of 100:
Faith (+5% M.DEF)
Freedom (+3% crit chance)
Safety (+5% DEF)
Magic (+5% M.ATK)
Knowledge (+10% experience gained from battles)
Health (+5% M.HP)
Happiness (+5% ATK)

These buffs last for 40 turns in battles (the count is continued from battle to battle and individual for each party member.)

Do you think the effects are too strong?
Are 40 turns too much or little if the buffs can only be re-gained every ~10 mins?

As another user reported previously, I've experienced a rather serious bug. I tried to research Paper after having constructed the magic laboratory and gathering all the necessary materials, and everything seemed to be going as planned. However, once the research was completed I was informed that Religion had been researched instead.

Now, the problem with this is that I have been completely locked out of the Paper research tree which will prevent me from developing my country in the future, and I think I *might* have been locked out of the Religion research tree as well. I will include a copy of my save file so that you can hunt down the bug for a future release.

P.S. I'm having a really hard time raising certain values like Faith, Happiness, Magic, Knowledge, Health and Safety. In fact the only value that I'm able to raise quickly is the Freedom of my citizens. I'm wondering if the the Policies, Finances and Laws I've currently got set up are doing more harm than good and if you'd be willing to offer a little advice after looking though my save for the bug I mentioned.

P.S.S. I just noticed, but for some reason both Happiness and Health are both labeled Happiness in the Policies, Finances and Laws screen, in the area where their highlighted blue.
The paper research bug, and the wrong text for Health in the finances screen are fixed for the next upload.
The country variables like Faith currently decrease constantly due to changes in the last public release. However, that is going to change with a quick update in the next few days, since the last update didn't turn out very well and the system needs to be fixed.

VanHohenheim

Jul 19, 2020
Can somebody tell me where I find Reglium for Adrianna`s questline. I searched the dungeon with the undead animals and can`t find it.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can somebody tell me where I find Reglium for Adrianna`s questline. I searched the dungeon with the undead animals and can`t find it.
From the underground fort area of the dwarves, in the bottom left corner, you can go to a different dungeon area than the undead dungeon. That's where you'll find the Reglium.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Are 40 turns too much or little if the buffs can only be re-gained every ~10 mins?
How many turns does something like the Ice Raid take on average? I think the number of turns should be at least that much

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How many turns does something like the Ice Raid take on average? I think the number of turns should be at least that much
Depends on the strength of your Party and skilling I suppose also remember that the Ice Dungeon has it's own strengthening mechanic, I don't think you'd need that much improvement there... though for the fire raid it could be essential, but that shouldn't last 40 turns unless you burn through 99 Water bottles along the way

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
They're fine.
Not particularly strong at a glance, but if this stacks with the gear (and other) bonuses it'll make for a nice extra.
Combat against raid-class non-boss monsters lasts about 5 turns or so right? (If you don't count crits.)
And against raid-class boss maybe 10 turns or so, if you're well equipped, high level, and know what you're doing. (If you don't count crits.)
So 40 turns should give us around 8 battles vs normal raid-class mobs.
Or around 4 battles vs raid-class bosses.
I think 10 mins should be fine, the recast can't be interrupted by combat right?
Maybe i'll test them myself in a raid once you add them into the game to see if there's no problem, then i'll tell you more. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How much of game is complete and does it has ntr ? Because I'm seeing cheating tag
NTR equals a netorare tag and that ain’t present, you should know it since you are on this site for a while, they put it for a reason!
Cheating is when MC bangs a women that is in an established relationship.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Paper research is linked with Religion research and bugs out both of them.
Not sure if I'll need to restart from a save and lose a couple of hours because of that or will a future patch fix it for current saves?

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Enough, but there will be more.

One event, but it basically doesn't involve mc.

Some side characters cheat on their partner WITH mc.
Nobody actually cheats on mc WITH other characters. :whistle::coffee:
So I assume the main story is completed but some new features will be added in future

Yasuna

May 3, 2019
Holy shit this game has progressed based on the changelog ive seen, havent played this in like 2 years and now i see an animation tag, does it have actual animation now? also props to the devs of this game one of the few rpgm games you can actualy enjoy playing not just for sex.

dan_k94

Feb 18, 2018
I need some help, I can't donate any stone and for some reason my storage is full but there is nothing in it.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I created buffs you get for your party when you collect country values when they're already at the max value of 100:
Faith (+5% M.DEF)
Freedom (+3% crit chance)
Safety (+5% DEF)
Magic (+5% M.ATK)
Knowledge (+10% experience gained from battles)
Health (+5% M.HP)
Happiness (+5% ATK)

These buffs last for 40 turns in battles (the count is continued from battle to battle and individual for each party member.)

I think people missed the fact that these are percentage based. If the buffs are added based on your base stats(level, no items) then they are fine but if they are added based on your current stats(level and items) they seem a bit strong to me. The thing here is I don't know what enemies you have planned for the future. As it is now, if you have max level and all legendary equipment there isn't any fight you should have issues in apart from the nature one which is most times luck based. In summary, I think the buffs are too strong for the current enemies.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I create "update files" for a test about the changes to fix the overview map from update 23.03.25. You can apply them like the usual update files, when you have the newest public release 23.03.25. The .zip is attached to this post.

Changes:
- The max storage limit was removed.
- All resource production happens automatically in the background now once you have the necessary building for it. Research, training, and constructions still take real time.
- Removed the constant decrease of Reputation, Faith, Freedom, Safety, Magic, Knowledge, Health, and Happiness for your country.
- Fixed a bug with the Paper research.
- Increased Reputation for easy requests from 20 to 30, and for medium requests from 30 to 50.
- Expeditions don't „consume“ the soldiers you send anymore, but expeditions take longer now.
- I created buffs for when you collect country values when they're already at 100:
Faith (+5% M.DEF) [Church, Shrine of Flunis]
Freedom (+3% crit chance) [Streets, Newspaper]
Safety (+5% DEF) [Watchtower, Fire station, Police HQ]
Magic (+5% M.ATK) [Laboratory, University]
Knowledge (+10% experience gained from battles) [School, Library]
Health (+5% M.HP) [Bathhouse, Clinic]
Happiness (+5% ATK) [Bar, Park]
- The Shrine of Flunis now generates Faith, and the laboratory and university generate Magic. (Knowledge comes from the school and library buildings)

The UI still shows the „Storage“ amount, but that'll be removed.
The titlescreen was not changed to the new version number.

I hope these changes will solve a lot of the issues player had with the new system before. Feel free to give me your feedback again, to let me know what turned out well or bad, and if you still see major problems.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes