♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there a way to completely reset captured monster farm and their spawn points? Since I don't know that capturing monsters remove them from being respawned and got my usual grinding place ruined by it.
And if you want exp you can grind bandits at the tower in Dorgania, that's the best spot til like level 50-60.
Use Chiyo's skill to boost exp, too.

After that you can go to the raids. :whistle::coffee:

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Ryen, would you be willing to add in another spawn point for cowgirls in the future? Either that, or maybe add a way to release monsters from your care? I currently have four of every type so far but only three cowgirls so it's kinda odd numerically.

I ended up capturing four of every type because having two of every type wasn't enough to change the monsters in Mia's vanguard squad (after you make them friendly of course). However, since only three monsters of one type can appear in your castle/farm/cemetery I suppose I only needed to capture three of every type.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Perfectionist? :unsure::coffee:
No it's just... It's kinda stupid, no offense to people who have it like me, but I have a rather mild case of OCD. So, seeing four of every kind of monster girl except for the cowgirl is just slightly off-putting, since I didn't know you could only capture three cowgirls.

Originally I only had two of each type of monster girl so that I could complete the anti-magic, anti-heat and anti-cold armor quests for my army. However, once I found out I needed more than two of each type for Mia's vanguard squad I went out and captured four of each type.

Reactions: Bbyxqq

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
No it's just... It's kinda stupid, no offense to people who have it like me, but I have a rather mild case of OCD. So, seeing four of every kind of monster girl except for the cowgirl is just slightly off-putting, since I didn't know you could only capture three cowgirls.

Originally I only had two of each type of monster girl so that I could complete the anti-magic, anti-heat and anti-cold armor quests for my army. However, once I found out I needed more than two of each type for Mia's vanguard squad I went out and captured four of each type.
you could always just use save edit and make it into 3

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So... How the fuck do you get research tools? I swear I looked at every single option and meny here and found nothing.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
This part is automatic so if you used them all up, simply do something else while they regenerate. :whistle::coffee:
I never got any of them in the first place. Also there should be some sort of building that produces it like the contruction guild produces construction tools, but I can't find it.

Edit: Apparently the workshop makes them, but I'm just not getting any.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I never got any of them in the first place. Also there should be some sort of building that produces it like the contruction guild produces construction tools, but I can't find it.

Edit: Apparently the workshop makes them, but I'm just not getting any.
Upload your save then, Ren will take a look at it. Maybe another bug. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It finally happened. Apparently it just wanted to wait until they filled the storage capacity of all the other things that were made with iron.
Ah yes, some items get consumed to craft some other items so it may feel like you ain't getting any. :whistle::coffee:

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
Found a bug i think about Varea wedding. i reached the point to ask Enaris for the wedding but she have her generic dialogue instead here the save file

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
changelog for today?

RyenSaotome17/04/2023 18:31
I updated the files in the folder links to version 23.04.17. It doesn't add any content, but fixes a bug with the image of Bess during an event with Lind and the manticore Mia, and fixes some spelling mistakes.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Found a bug i think about Varea wedding. i reached the point to ask Enaris for the wedding but she have her generic dialogue instead here the save file
When I talk to Enaris in your save file, it does start the wedding for Varea without issue. Are you on the newest version? Maybe try to re-download the full game, to make sure you have the newest files for everything. (Copy&Paste the entire content of the www/save folder from the old game to the new game to continue your progress)

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
RyenSaotome17/04/2023 18:31
I updated the files in the folder links to version 23.04.17. It doesn't add any content, but fixes a bug with the image of Bess during an event with Lind and the manticore Mia, and fixes some spelling mistakes.
thank you much

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
This is probably one of the few decent games that are still in production which are still releasing new updates

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes