Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
anhyone got bad path save for all characters?
Last time some bug was caused with old save files , i couldn't update most of the map construction for some reason.

I recommend searching for a game file that doesn't involve the patch changes

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Ok how the state of the game has the story continued? i rember playing at varius times think last version i played was i think it was the 15(maybe i played a bit the 18) and story stopped after you go to pink haired girl kingdom/city at the time i got nearly everythig i think it was something like 2 cg that i was missing.Continue to read about the thread and while the author added many things, the story was still locked there. So How much of the game has been added, was something retconned and did the story progressed?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ok how the state of the game has the story continued? i rember playing at varius times think last version i played was i think it was the 15(maybe i played a bit the 18) and story stopped after you go to pink haired girl kingdom/city at the time i got nearly everythig i think it was something like 2 cg that i was missing.Continue to read about the thread and while the author added many things, the story was still locked there. So How much of the game has been added, was something retconned and did the story progressed?
The story has still not continued further from the point where Varea will tell you about a "time skip" option after the battle against Raziel and his group, to prepare for the battle against them.
However, the preparations for that time skip periode have been on-going in the background, and I recently decided to add them piece by piece while also continuing the events of the "current" time, so that the story won't be neglected too much. It won't be in the next update, but the start of these time skip events is not far away anymore.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think there will be ntr do ryans brother's girls love him because if so them mybe that would be the ntr. i could not see ryan letting his hony's get boned.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Can someone help me ?
I can't find the lesser demon near the village of Thremten, and i don't want to look at the 86 pages to see if that question was asked ans answered before
Ok, i found it. Now i need the catgirl for the trairo quest, and the pink hair priest (i fogot whats their capital where he should be)

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how many side girls can mc marry and how
I'm not sure about that either. I think there is four side characters you can marry at the moment though, based on the side character marriage screen.

One of them is Varea (Chiyo's sister), another two should be Mia and Dea (the tigergirl sisters) and the last one is... It *might* be the queen of Begus? I'm not sure about the last one.

Maybe you need to marry all the main characters before you can marry any of the side characters. Personally I've done almost all of the game content other than marrying all the main characters *except* for a side quest that I really don't know how to proceed with.

The quest is Dorgania Slaves, and I honestly don't know whether I should side with the resistance movement or the government. Ryen really created a catch 22 with this quest, because it seems like you lose regardless of whichever option you pick. If anyone has any advice on this quest, I'll gladly take it.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
I built the university but the Anti-Cold quest hasn't detected that I have. I've tried talking to the professor upstairs but all he says is "Are you here to look around?" What do I do?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know what do I have to do in Farm Caretaker quest after talking with Amara?
Well.. since you hired her to manage 'Kay's farm then maybe, you know, visit the farm? :whistle::coffee:

I built the university but the Anti-Cold quest hasn't detected that I have. I've tried talking to the professor upstairs but all he says is "Are you here to look around?" What do I do?

You have done all of these^ steps and you have all the materials on you?

If so then leave your save here for Ren(dev) to take a look at. :whistle::coffee:

Solution below.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Replace the attached map file in the www/data folder. It should fix your issue. Talking to the guy upstairs in the university will advance the quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alrunes

Mareldo1989

Dec 26, 2019
quick question, since i start again the game after i ahvent paly a while: is the quest lst chanch still in devolepment or bugged sind the old save point where Varea is in the sleping champer say it isn`tt fineshed yet, in the newer one from a year ago, after doing Vaeras story line she became queen the dialog option is gone, she is in the Casel but theres no dialog optin.

I have fear of missing things and dont want all the staff doing again since the game is HUUGE (i`m around of 50 Hors playtime) and doing all the story liens, all the riddles again isnt that much fun since some arent that obvous and hidden.

btw RyenSaotome , you make a great job, this is the laregst and long lasting project i konwing.
ist has a grandious story telling and the sex scene are superb...
kepp going(y)

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
quick question, since i start again the game after i ahvent paly a while: is the quest lst chanch still in devolepment or bugged sind the old save point where Varea is in the sleping champer say it isn`tt fineshed yet, in the newer one from a year ago, after doing Vaeras story line she became queen the dialog option is gone, she is in the Casel but theres no dialog optin.

I have fear of missing things and dont want all the staff doing again since the game is HUUGE (i`m around of 50 Hors playtime) and doing all the story liens, all the riddles again isnt that much fun since some arent that obvous and hidden.

btw RyenSaotome , you make a great job, this is the laregst and long lasting project i konwing.
ist has a grandious story telling and the sex scene are superb...
kepp going(y)
No, the next step of the main story, the time skip to a new phase of the game, isn't done yet.
Varea doesn't have that dialog option in Amagal, but will most likely get it there as well, once the system is implemented.

Thanks for the praise. You're making me blush. :D

Reactions: Mareldo1989

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love this game just wan't all the girls scenes and all the wife scene's finished also the baby making done before time skip. but that's just me. i know ryans brothers girls will be after the time skip just like the girl who's father made the golms will be.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes