EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ151846_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Reona's party made it to the fortress of Demon Lord Stenga before getting wrecked by tentacles and reduced to Level 1.

With her last bit of strength Reona delivered a critical hit on Stenga with a poison-tipped sword.
Her team swept in and, spending a portion of their own life, revived Reona and fled from the demon castle to the sea, and then to a solitary island where men gather.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2015-03-15
Developer: nagiyahonpo
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by spermasahne)
Other Games: Search list
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
Gallery save & Bugfix

Thanks spermasahne for the game and MTL.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ151846_img_smp1.jpg RJ151846_img_smp2.jpg RJ151846_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I don't even know who the fuck did tell the F95Zone-Team to publish my shitty MTL - wasn't me! xD

Also i said:

GOOGLE MTL VERSION
Polished are the menus, items, armors, weapons, battle log.
!!!!! NO WORD WRAP APPLIED !!!!!
The 'translation.trans' file is in the .rar-archive if someone wants to polish it with TL++!

Actually i am working on another translation (for another game), not MTL, hand-made - so don't expect me to polish this one.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
>Google MTL
>No word wrap applied

Wow, I can already tell that this is going to be a perfectly normal game with no bugs and exploits.

Oct 13, 2019
I swear to god unedited MTL should be banned somehow. Completely impractical but when a game has a crap mtl it literally kills any likelihood that game will ever find justice with a decent translation. There are games that people love that I can't stomach playing because they've had garbage mtl for their entire lifespans, sometimes many years. It's just a shame; for god's sakes at least add a mandatory applied tag for language status of a game for every game so that we can at least know going in

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I swear to god unedited MTL should be banned somehow. Completely impractical but when a game has a crap mtl it literally kills any likelihood that game will ever find justice with a decent translation. There are games that people love that I can't stomach playing because they've had garbage mtl for their entire lifespans, sometimes many years. It's just a shame; for god's sakes at least add a mandatory applied tag for language status of a game for every game so that we can at least know going in
a lot of us have been pushing for something like this for years now to no avail. I have no answers as to why. Sleep sex is rape but there’s a tag for that.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm looking at the gallery...It's a shame there isn't a lot of content on here.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Nearly killed only to go to a random island and become a cocksleeve. #hentaithings