Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
The problem with MTL is ... the f95zone team just adding the games with MTL without asking the one who did the MTL - me.

It was only done for the people in the "Translation" section, because many there are like "would play, even with a shitty MTL, please someone do one!" - so i did. As said in the notes in the first post.

And then you as translator have to read all that BS from users complaining about a shitty broken MTL.

Thanks F95Zone-Team. This is why many translators gave up and don't waste their time to do proper translations anymore.

*sad face*

Asked the team to remove my MTL or the whole game :) Need to focus on the other translation i'm currently doing.
dont have nerves for this mimimi bad mtl mimimi here right now, sorry.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Art looks good but MTL ruins it AGAIN!
So guess that means time to ask the question again... When can we have MTL thread prefix?

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
Hot take maybe, but if there's good preg in it, it doesn't matter if the game's translation is "uh-oh stinky, funny poopy" I'm going to suck it up and enjoy it

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
I got around the orgy crash and created a save (save 9) after the bug. Just place it in the folder and you can continue the game as normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sure this happens after the orgy? Loading the save just unavoidably begins the event that leads to the orgy.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I have always want a translation of this game since I saw it many years ago, and I was getting excited to realise final there is on. Only to see MTL that is...