Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
I got around the orgy crash and created a save (save 9) after the bug. Just place it in the folder and you can continue the game as normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant download your save anytime I try to it just loads me into a new tab.

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
I still crash with there with the new file.

The new tab is supposed to pop up the 'save file as' window. Maybe try a different browser.
Yea I got it to work by using a different browser. I still find it strange cause thats the first time It has happend to me so far.

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
I did this some time ago but totally forgot about it afterward.
I re-MTLed maps in my own way using DeepL. Probably 50-75% is still mistranslated, being MTL and all, but at least sentences don't look like unintelligible gibberish. Also added word wrap and window resize scripts. I didn't playtested much, but there shouldn't be any game-breaking bugs. However, because of the script that add names into separate name box, some lines might appear there instead of the text box. I'll try find such lines and fix them and also to re-MTL common events somewhere next month.

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
Well, it took much more time and this is not even the final version, but I'm having trouble finding all relevant scenarious (there's apparently left some unused garbage text) with overflowing text, when it doesn't end in one message and goes into name box next. Would be nice if someone else found such lines so I could fix them faster. :)

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
A short game finished in about 2hrs. Not bad. There are some crippling bugs, but it is still enjoyable.

The game is quite interesting at the start when the heroine has to choose between offering her own body to achieve the goal of defeating the boss or not too. Until the game tells you that you actually don't have a choice.
The game is also mostly unavoidable rape, which is a bit weird because the game's ending depends on your lewdness and those rape will increase the lewdness. When I play the game it naturally and try to not raise the lewdness. It ends up being 61% lewdness which will trigger the high lewdness ending.

The outfit and the heroine are quite nice. I like the character design and the skimmy outfits. She looks attractive to me too.

Save files
I have attached a full save for those interested. Save file 1 is when she is pregnant, and she has given birth to 4 babies already.
Which interestingly, the midwife comments on her having too many babies and doesn't want to help her deliver the baby haha, which she can only go for the abortion.

There are two endings,
Save 9 is low lewdness ending, just before the final boss
Save 2 is high lewdness, just before the final boss
For the last boss, just need to keep using last elixer to help your teammates heal up, they are more capable than you in dealing damage.

Save file 16,15,14, are just save before the 1st birth, 2nd birth, and 4th birth, iirc.

Known Bugs:

[Critcal]If you lose to the final boss, there are like sprites, your own sprites still persisting in the overworld, and this prevents you to even access the boss room to trigger the boss fight.
- Pregnancy will randomly be turned off when you open up the menu to check. I cannot replicate this bug reliably, it just happens seemingly randomly.

There is still one last thing bugging me.
There is a mysterious key, it is a key item that isn't used for the entire game. And there is a mansion just south of the heroine's village, which cannot be interacted. I tried talking with everyone already, and no clue. Since all the CG are unlocked, these are probably just leftover unused stuff left in the game