BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
The renders were too good to resist downloading...but that's what the ctrl key is for :p
Now I just have to hope the graphic violence tag doesn't mean what i think it means >.>

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
>blood related.
thanks for clarification,it's unusual to have a family who are blood related.

Reactions: Jobeo

Osso

Apr 30, 2017
Jezz even after I read comments I give a shoot ...

Models are good.. until girls pants off, then seems like amazon forest,, not to mention all aspects alredy told here ( why MC is a dumb prick with micro penis? and all blacks have horsecock ones, not even one white guy banging those girls.. seems to me there´s some racist enviroment here ... ??
In the end is this game supose to be fun ?

... deleted and erased from my PC and my head !!!:eek:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well i didnt see that ending coming.
Anyways just finished the Billy being a willing cuck route. It was funny, especially his quest against Razors.
I was feeling kinda bad for the sisters but they quickly were flocking to the nearest big dick.
Also was expecting the blacks to rape left and right but they actually seduce the girls (Mostly the supermarket guy).

Guess im not that bothered that much due to the chans always shitposting with blacked memes but i can see why people would have a problem with how relatively positive the black guys are portrayed up to this point. So i reccomend Jobeo to either have a redemeable white male guy or more unremedeable black guys. Try to keep the negative stereotypes balanced.

Jan 18, 2018
FINALLY! Downloading. :giggle:
Jobeo, it's not needed to have 2 builds for windows and linux, jus merge it in a one unique "PC" build.

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
Honestly couldnt see the point of gay route. I dont understand why homophobe even include gay shits in the game.

• Thinking Face

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Man, awesome game :ROFLMAO: Almost makes me feel like I'm in Ireland or some high class neighborhood in Paris.

You could use that picture that Macron took hugging with some black guys to ilustrate your story :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for more.

Madlad007

Feb 18, 2018
It might just be me but it seems that games like this one are made by insecure racist african-americans. I can understand that there are people who like ntr but there is no need to make everey white person a KKK member.
I don't think African-Americans have anything to do with this. Self-loathing whites are the only ones who can enjoy these type of things. Even if something like this ever happen they will justify it by saying evil whitey deserved it.For the record am not white.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes