Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Reparations Chapter 2 - My Magnum Opus (Redux) - Is released!

Be sure to offer feedback. It matters! Your ideas may go into the next Chapter. Influence the direction of the game!

ENJOY!!

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Reparations Chapter 2 - My Magnum Opus (Redux) - Is released!

Can any uploader or staff member who reads this please "Promote" the thread so it shows up in the Recently Updated Games list? Thanks!

Be sure to offer feedback. It matters! Your ideas may go into the next Chapter. Influence the direction of the game!

ENJOY!!
Cool. Thanks.

Reactions: Jobeo

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so the point of the game is to get cucked damn at least give us Route where we can fight for our girls i hate focred NTR

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Holy fucking shitballs, those tags are crazy. "Bestiality, graphic violence, urination". Downloading this is against my better judgement but I seriously have to see this out of morbid curiosity.

• Angry
Mar 28, 2018
It seems that Bully 2 (most likely a watered down version of Bully judging by the tags) has arrived. No thanks, I wont even bother to download and try it.

• Angry

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
so the point of the game is to get cucked damn at least give us Route where we can fight for our girls i hate focred NTR
A few more choices would be nice. Like, a choice to refuse drinking the glass of cum when it's "my turn". But, since I love pussy fur and NTR, I'll take one for the team.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Jobeo

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Hey, that's nice, keep it up. I've been missing you lately.

So, I heard Mc has a small dicklet, can you dress him up yet?

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I guess my game is not the most controversial game released this week anymore haha. Keep up the good work.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes